NATA Admit Card for Phase 3 is to be out today: Students registered for NATA Phase 3 examination may download their Phase 3 hall ticket online whose link is active from 5th August 2022 at their official website nata.in. Students may get their respective admit card from their login. So do keep your login details ready to get admit card copy. NATA Phase 3 exam is scheduled to be held on 7th August 2022. The Phase II exam was conducted last month and its result was also declared thereafter.
NATA Phase 3 will be conducted in two phases first session will start at 10 am and the second one from 2:30 PM.
NATA Phase 3 admit card 2022
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA is a National Level entrance exam that is conducted by COA (The Council of Architecture) constituted by the Government of India. The phase 3 examination is scheduled to be held on 7 August and the admit card for the same is released on 4th July. NATA Admit Card 2022 will be issued online for 3rd examination on August 5th.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) aims to invite applications for prospective students seeking admission in architecture courses (B.Arch) in various colleges and institutions across India. NATA helps students to avoid appearing in multiple aptitude exams.
Through NATA students get admission in the five years bachelor’s degree course of B.Arch. For the academic session, 2022 NATA 1st test date is scheduled for 12 June 2022, hence the admit card for the same will be issued by officials soon.
nata.in Phase 3 Admit Card 2022
The official notification for the
Candidates can check all the relevant details about NATA 2022 by visiting the official website of NATA or COA. We have mentioned both the official website below-
In this particular article, we will discuss all the details related to the NATA Admit Card.
How To Download NATA Call Letter 2022?
Following these steps candidates can easily download their NATA admit card-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NATA i.e. nata.in
- On the homepage candidates now have to click the link “Download Admit Card for NATA 2022”
- Now candidates have to enter the application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on login.
- Now candidates will be redirected to their profile.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” button
- Finally, candidates can download their saved admit card.
Details Mentioned On NATA Admit Card
Following are the details that are mentioned on the admit card of the candidates and that should not be distorted in any case-
- Name of the candidate
- NATA 2022 Roll No.
- Application No.
- Date of the exam
- Registration number with user Id of the candidate
- Time slot of the exam
- Exam center
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Necessary instructions
Candidates can get all the other details and latest information related to NATA Admit Card 2022 on our page.
NATA 2022 Exam Schedule
For 1st Exam
|Events||Dates & Time|
|End of Registration||28 May 2022|
|Confirmation page printing available till||–|
|1st Exam Date||12 June|
|Admit Card Announcement||7 June 2022|
|Publication of Results||-to be announced-|
For 2nd Exam
|Events||Dates & Time|
|End of Registration||24 June 2022|
|Confirmation page printing available till||24 June 2022|
|2nd Exam Date||7 July|
|Admit Card Announcement||4 July 2022|
|Publication of Results||15 July 2022|
For 3rd Exam
|Events||Dates & Time|
|End of Registration||24 July|
|Confirmation page printing available till||24 July|
|3rd Exam Date||7 August|
|Admit Card Announcement||5 August|
|Publication of Results||16 August|
Recommended—- UPPSC PSC Mains Admit Card 2022
Important Points About NATA Hall ticket
- Admit card is a very important
documentbecause it acts as an identity proof of the applicants at the time exam.
- NATA Admit card is also called hall ticket which contains details like name, date of birth of the candidate, etc.
- NATA Admit Card 2022 will be made available on the official portal of NATA i.e. www.nata.in.
- After that candidates can download the soft copy of the admit card and print a hard copy of the same to bring to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should ensure that their photograph, signature or any other detail on admit card are not distorted, mutilated or soiled even by an accident.
- Applicants whose admit card will be found distorted or damaged will be permitted to sit in the examination of NATA 2022.
- Candidates must keep their NATA admit card safely and securely as it will be required at the time of counselling. Candidate must preserve their admit cards till the completion of the whole admission procedure.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards to the examination center along with them. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Candidates have to carry one identity proof along with Admit Card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Identity proof can be an Aadhar card/Aadhar card/Pan card/voter Id/driving license/e-Aadhar.
- If any candidate is found ineligible after scrutiny at any stage even after appearing in the exam his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates must produce all the documents required at the time of counseling/admission along with the admit card. If any candidate fails to produce any of the documents his/her candidature will also be canceled and he/she will not be able to get admission to the college even after appearing in NATA 2022.
Items to be brought to Exam Centre
Candidates must bring the following items with them to the exam center-
– A downloaded copy of Admit Card of NATA 2022.
– Original proof of Identity bearing candidate’s photograph- Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
– Stationery such as Pen, pencils, eraser, colored pencils (No water/no crayon or no oil pastels). Any kind of instrument including scale/ ruler is not allowed.
Candidates may carry a clipboard or cardboard with them provided they should ensure that nothing is written on that.
NATA Admit Card 2022- FAQs
NATA 2022 admit card for 3rd exam is to be released on 5th August.
NATA 2022 second examination is scheduled for 7th August 2022.
You can download it from the official website mentioned above.
You must carry your admit card in printed form, a valid photo Id proof, essential stationery, and a cardboard/clipboard if required.