NATA Admit Card 2020 First Test: NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by COA (The Council of Architecture) constituted by the Government of India. The second examination will be organized on 12 of September 2020. NATA Admit Card 2020 has been issued today (10th Sept 2020) 2nd exam.
Since 2006 COA is conducting the NATA exam for providing admissions to B.Arch Degree programs. NATA is conducted twice a year. The new admit is now out date by the testing authority.
Current Update- Authorities will conduct 2nd entrance exam on 12th of September 2020. Admit card has today (10th Sept 2020) for interested aspirants. Check the direct link given below in this article.
Latest Update: Admit Card for NATA First Test has declared by officials. Check the direct link to download the admit given below. NATA first exam was held on 29th August 2020.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) aims to invite applications for prospective students seeking admissions in architecture courses (B.Arch) in the various colleges and institutions across India. NATA helps the students to avoid appearing in multiple aptitude exams. Through NATA students get admission in the five years bachelor’s degree course of B.Arch. For the academic session, 2020-2021 NATA 2nd test date has rescheduled on 12th Sept and hence the admit card for the same has issued by officials today i.e. 10th September 2020.
NATA Admit Card 2020 2nd Test
The official notification for the
Candidates can check all the relevant details about NATA 2020 by visiting the official website of NATA or COA. We have mentioned both the official website of below-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
In this particular article, we will discuss all the details related to the NATA Admit Card 2020.
**Download Your Admit Card from Here >>>>Click this Link**
NATA Admit Card 2020 Dates
For Second Test, the schedule will be held on 12th Sept 2020.
|Events||Dates & Time|
|End of Registration||23rd March 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||30th March 2020|
|Second Exam Date||12th Sept 2020|
|Admit Card Announcement|
|Publication of Results||Announced later|
For Second Test Admit Card is available today i.e. 10th September 2020. Stay tuned with our article for the latest information.
Recommended———-UPPSC PSC Mains Admit Card 2020
Important Points About Hall ticket
- Admit card is a very important
documentbecause it acts as an identity proof of the applicants at the time exam.
- For each applicant has issued an admit card today i.e. 10th September 2020.
- NATA Admit card is also called hall ticket which contains details like name, date of birth of the candidate, etc.
- NATA Admit Card 2020 has made available on the official portal of NATA i.e. www.nata.in.
- After that candidates can download the soft copy of the admit card and print a hard copy of the same to bring to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
- candidates should ensure that their photograph, signature or any other detail on admit card are not distorted, mutilated or soiled in even by an accident.
- candidates whose admit card will be found distorted or damaged will be permitted to sit in the examination of NATA 2020.
- Candidates must keep their NATA admit card safely and securely as it will be required at the time of counselling. Candidate must preserve
theiradmit cards till the completion of the wholeadmission procedure.
- Candidates must carry
theiradmit cards to the examination center along with them. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in exam.
- Candidates have to carry one identity proof along with Admit Card to the exam center on the day of
exam. Identity proof can be an Aadhar card/Aadhar card/Pan card/voter Id/driving license/e-Aadhar.
- If any candidate is found ineligible after scrutiny at any stage even after appearing in the exam his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates must produce all the documents required at the time of counselling/admission along with the admit card. If any candidate fails to produce any of the documents his/her candidature will also be cancelled and he/she will not be able to get admission to the college even after appearing in NATA 2020.
Items to be brought to Exam Centre
Candidates must bring the following items with them to the exam centre-
– Downloaded copy of Admit Card of NATA-2020.
– Original proof of Identity bearing candidate’s photograph- Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
– Stationery such as Pen, pencils, eraser, color pencils (No water/no crayon or no oil pastels). Any kind of instrument including scale/ ruler is not allowed.
– Candidates may carry with them a clipboard or cardboard provided they should ensure that nothing is written on that.
Details Mentioned On NATA Admit Card
Following are the details that are mentioned on the admit card of the candidates and that should not be distorted in any case-
- Name of the candidate
- NATA 2020 Roll No.
- Application No.
- Date of the exam
- Registration number with user Id of the candidate
- Time slot of the exam
- Exam center
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Necessary instructions
Candidates can get all the other details and latest information related to NATA Admit Card 2020 on our page.
How To Download NATA Admit Card 2020
Following these steps candidates can easily download their NATA admit card-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NATA first i.e. nata.in
- On the homepage candidates now have to click the link “Download Admit Card for NATA 2020”
- Now candidates have to enter the application number, password, and the security pin.
- Click on login.
- Now candidates will be redirected to their profile.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” button
- Finally, candidates can download their saved admit card.
NATA Admit Card 2020- FAQs
NATA 2020 admit card will be available
7th of Oct 2020 today i.e. 10th September 2020
It is scheduled on 12th Sept 2020.
You can download it from the official website mentioned above.
You must carry your admit card in printed form, a valid photo Id proof, essential stationery and a cardboard/clipboard if required.