NATA Admit Card 2020 First Test: NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by COA (The Council of Architecture) constituted by the Government of India. NATA 2020 first test was scheduled to be conducted on 19th April but due to going emergency of Covid-19 it has been postponed. Therefore NATA Admit Card 2020 is going to be issued later.
Since 2006 COA is conducting the NATA exam for providing admissions to B.Arch Degree programs. NATA is conducted twice a year. The new admit issue date shall be communicated later by the testing authority.
Latest Update: NATA 2020 first test has been postponed due to Covid 19 attack. The new date for NATA first exam and the admit card issue will be declared soon. Check the details below.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) aims to invite applications for prospective students seeking admissions in architecture courses (B.Arch) in the various colleges and institutions across India. NATA helps the students to avoid appearing in multiple aptitude exams. Through NATA students get admission in the five years bachelor’s degree course of B.Arch. For the academic session, 2020-2021 NATA first test date is going to be rescheduled and hence the admit card for the same will be issued after the announcement of the new exam date.
NATA Admit Card 2020 First Test
The official notification for the
19th April (postponed) and 5th May 2020 at the various test centers across India. The exam will be conducted in two parts-first will be a computer-based test (multiple choice questions) and the second part will be paper-based drawing.
Time duration will be 90 minutes separately for both the exams. Part-1 of the paper will be of total 120 marks and Part-b will be of total 80 marks.
Candidates can check all the relevant details about NATA 2020 by visiting the official website of NATA or COA. We have mentioned both the official website of below-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
In this particular article, we will discuss all the details related to the NATA Admit Card 2020.
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
NATA Admit card dates
For First Test Scheduled to be held on
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Availability of Information in the Public Domain||From 1st February 2020|
|Start of Online Application form Filling Procedure||1st February 2020|
|End of Registration||23rd March 2020|
|Image Uploads allowed till||27th March 2020|
|Fee Payment Allowed Till||27th March 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||30th March 2020|
|Candidate Correction Window|| 28th March 2020 |
30th March 2020
|Admit Card Announcement|| |
|Date and Time of the first Exam|| |
|Publication of Results||Announced later|
For Second Test Scheduled to be held on 5th July 2020
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Recommended———-UPPSC PSC Mains Admit Card 2020
NATA 2020 Hall ticket
- Admit card is a very important
documentbecause it acts as an identity proof of the applicants at the time exam.
- Each applicant will be issued an admit card according to the schedule.
- NATA Admit card is also called
hallticket which contains details like name, date of birth of the candidate, etc.
- NATA Admit Card 2020 is available on the official portal of NATA i.e. www.nata.in.
- After that
candidates can download the soft copy of the admit card and print a hard copy of the same to bring to the exam centreon the day of the exam.
- candidates should ensure that their photograph, signature or any other detail on admit card are not distorted, mutilated or soiled in even by an accident.
- candidates whose admit card will be found distorted or damaged will be permitted to sit in the examination of NATA 2020.
- Candidates must keep their NATA admit card safely and securely as it will be required at the time of counseling. Candidate must preserve
theiradmit cards till the completion of the wholeadmission procedure.
- Candidates must carry
theiradmit cards to the examination center along with them. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in exam.
- Candidates have to carry one identity proof along with Admit Card to the exam center on the day of
exam. Identity proof can be an Aadhar card/Aadhar card/Pan card/voter Id/driving license/e-Aadhar.
- If any candidate is found ineligible after scrutiny at any stage even after appearing in the exam his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates must produce all the documents required at the time of counseling/admission along with the admit card. If any candidate fails to produce any of the documents his/her candidature will also be canceled and he/she will not be able to get admission to the college even after appearing in NATA 2020.
Items to be brought to Exam Centre
Candidates must bring the following items with them to the exam centre-
– Downloaded copy of Admit Card of NATA-2020.
– Original proof of Identity bearing candidate’s photograph- Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
– Stationery such as Pen, pencils, eraser, color pencils (No water/no crayon or no oil pastels). Any kind of instrument including scale/ ruler is not allowed.
– Candidates may carry with them a clipboard or cardboard provided they should ensure that nothing is written on that.
Details Mentioned On NATA Admit Card
Following are the details that are mentioned on the admit card of the candidates and that should not be distorted in any case-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- Name of the candidate
- NATA 2020 Roll No.
- Application No.
- Date of the exam
- Registration number with user Id of the candidate
- Time slot of the exam
- Exam center
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Necessary instructions
Candidates can get all the other details and latest information related to NATA Admit Card 2020 on our page.
How To Download Admit Card For NATA 2020
Following these steps candidates can easily download their NATA admit card-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NATA first i.e. nata.in
- On the homepage candidates now have to click the link “Download Admit Card for NATA 2020”
- Now candidates have to enter the application number, password, and the security pin.
- Click on login.
- Now candidates will be redirected to their profile.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” button
- Finally, candidates can download their saved admit card.
NATA 2020 admit card release date will be annoucned later.
It was scheduled for 19th April but now it has been postponed.
You can download it from the official website mentioned above.
You must carry your admit card in printed form, a valid photo Id proof, essential stationery and a cardboard/clipboard if required.