NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022: The examination for the post of Grade A Assistant Manager is going to be conducted by The National Bank for Agriculture and Development (NABARD) on 7th September. To participate in the entrance exam it is important for all registered applicants that they must have a valid admit card. In addition to it, the officials released the admit card online on 26 August which can be downloaded by submitting the registration details.
This article will inform you about all the important criteria related to the further process of the examination. To know about all the information dig into the article carefully.
NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022
The NABARD i.e National Bank for Agriculture and Development is soon going to conduct its examination for the posts of Grade A Assistant Manager. The candidates who have applied for the NABARD post should be prepared enough as the examination will be conducted soon. The admit cards for the same are going to be released soon. Candidates are advised to visit the official website from time to time and also bookmark our page for all the latest updates.
Key Highlights of NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager
|Name of the Article||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 – Download Hall Ticket, Exam Date|
|Category of the Article||Admit card|
|Conducting Authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Grade A Assistant Manager in Rajbhasha, RDBS, Protocol and security service.|
|Total number of posts||170|
|Region of Job||All over India|
|Date of Application Submission||18/07/2022 to 07/08/2022|
|Date of release of Admit card||26 August|
|Date of pre-examination||07/09/2022|
Steps to download NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Admit Card
If the candidates have to appear in the examination, firstly, they need to download the admit card or hall ticket. Nabard will soon release the admit cards for the Grade A assistant manager post. The steps to download the admit card of the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager are as follows-
- The candidates need to visit the official web portal of NABARD i.e., www.nabard.org.
- Now, select the careers section given on the homepage.
- Now click on the link showing Download NABARD Grade A assistant manager admit card 2022.
- A new screen will appear showing the Login Credentials.
- All the details are now required to fill in by the candidates viz., login id, password, date of birth etc.
- Lastly, the admit card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download the admit card and take out a hard copy of it to carry to their allotted examination centres.
Items mentioned on NABARD Admit Card 2022
NABARD Admit card or call letter is an important document that the candidates are required to carry with them to their allotted examination centres. It is the document used for entry into the examination hall and without it, the candidates are not allowed to sit for the examination. The items that are mentioned in the admit card are as follows-
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s registration number
- Applicants Roll number
- Gender of the applicant
- Applicant’s Category
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Name of the applied post
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Centre of the examination
- Address of examination centre
- Some important instructions for the applicants.
Things to be carried in the examination centre
To appear in the examination, the candidates have to bring some important things and documents with them, without which it will be difficult for them to enter the test centres. The list of these important documents is as follows-
- Admit card/ Hall ticket copy
- Any one of the following photo identity proofs-
- Adhaar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id or Passport of the applicant
- Photocopy of the photo identity proof
- Face mask
- Water bottle
Things not to be carried in the examination centre
As there are some important items that are to be carried by the candidates to the examination centre, there are also some items which are strictly prohibited to be carried to the centres. If any candidate is found carrying such things, they can be debarred from the examination. To make your work easier we have made a list of such items which are not allowed to be carried with them to the examination centre. The list is as follows-
- Mobile Phones
- Digital watches
- Pen drives
- Paper chit
- Electronic pens
- Bluetooth devices
- Health bands
- Any kind of Ornaments or metallic items
- Bags or Handbags etc.
Key Links for downloading admit card
The candidates applying for the NABARD Grade A Assistant examination 2022 will have to give the exam in the following stages-
1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam
The exam will tentatively take place on the 7th of September 2022.