MSC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2020 @mscbank.com- After submitting the Application form for Trainee officer and clerk recruitment in Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank all aspirants are must be waiting for their call letters and we can expect from the authority that they will issue the call letter for the said examination in April/May 2020 (tentatively). The date of examination is yet to be announced by the bank and once, the authority issues the MSC Bank call letter 2020 we will notify the same here on this page.
Aspirants, below in this article we have provided some useful information regarding the MSC Bank Trainee officer and Trainee clerk examination and if you are among the applicants who had applied for it then you must scroll this page to know the details.
MSC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2020
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd has issued the notification to recruit 164 officers under the grade II, Jr. Officer, Joint Manager & Clerk Trainee, and thousands of Eligible candidates applied for the same. Now, after receiving the overwhelming response from the candidates for recruitment the authority is preparing to conduct the examination ASAP.
But due to coronavirus outbreak and the number of cases Maharashtra is witnessing we can expect that the examination might be delayed.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of the conducting authority||Maharashtra State Cooperative bank ltd|
|Name of the examination||Recruitment for Trainee officer and clerks|
|Notification number||1/MSC Bank/2019-2020|
|Name of the post||Officer Grade II, Jr Officer, and Clerk trainee|
|Number of posts||164|
|Selection procedure||Online examination, Computer proficiency test, and Interview|
|Admit card status||Available soon|
Maharashtra State Cooperative Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Last date for online application||16th March 2020|
|Examination date||Available soon|
|Availability of admit card||10 days before the examination|
MSC Bank Admit card 2020
The bank will conduct the online written test for the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form, and authority will issue the call letter on their website in the due course time. The examination date, venue and other important information about the examination will be mentioned in the call letter. The examination venue once issued to the candidates will not be changed in any circumstances. Aspirants, in the below section we have given the process of downloading the call letter from the website.
MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment Scheme 2020
In the official notification, the bank has not described anything about the examination procedure like duration of the exam, maximum marks, minimum marks to qualify the examination, negative marking, etc. But the candidates applied for the post must be ready for any situation. They need to keep practicing reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and current affair, the question related to the banking industry and others which are mainly asked in the banking examination.
The examination scheme will be different for both the post. Below we have given some topics which you must be practicing for the examination:
- Quantitative aptitude
- General Awareness special reference to the banking industry
- Question-based on the post you have applied for
MSC Bank Clerk Cut off 2020
In the online written examination, for the post of officer trainee and clear trainee, candidates need to secure minimum marks in the examination to qualify for the next process. The cut-off marks may vary according to the category of the candidates.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
The cut-off mainly depends on the number of vacant posts; candidates appeared in the examination and the ratio of selection for the next phase.
Below we have given the expected cut-off for the examination:
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
How to Download MSC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2020?
Applicants who had applied for the Trainee officer and Trainee clerk post are waiting for the call letter which will be issued shortly on the official website. But, before it was published you all must know the process of downloading the call letter. So, below we have given some steps to download the call letter.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the bank
- Now on the home page, you need to select the “career” tab.
- Now on the next page, you will get the link of download the call letter
- After selecting the link a page will open where you need to enter the credentials required
- After submitting the same your call letter for the post will appear to you.
- Check the details mention in it carefully
- Save the file and take a print out of it.
To download the Call letter: Click here (Available soon)
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Particulars mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates, once you download the call letter you will find some details in it which are mainly:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Post applied for
- Date and time of examination
- The venue of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s name
- And, other important points for the examination.
Note: Candidates, once you download the call letter then immediately check the details mentioned in it, mainly your name and date of birth because if there is any kind of mismatch between the call letter and photo identity proof then, in that case, you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Documents Required on Examination Day
Candidates, while appearing for the examination it is must for all candidates to bring their call letter along with one photo identity proof in original and also submit the photocopy of the ID proof to the invigilator.
List of photo identity proof are:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- And any other ID which was issued by the government.
Other Instruction for the Examination
Candidates appearing for the examination must follow the instruction which we have listed below:
- Reach the examination center at least half an hour before the start of the examination.
- Do not forget to bring the call letter and one Photo identity proof in original as well as a copy of it.
- The candidate’s name mention in the call letter must be matched to the ID proof.
- In case of mismatch, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination
- Female candidates who had changed their name after marriage and others must submit the certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Do not bring any kind of gadgets, smartphone, and Bluetooth devices to the examination center.
- Study material inside the examination hall is not allowed.
- Do not bring any valuable things/items with you, in case of lost and theft examination center will not be responsible.
- Must, be seated on to the seat allotted to you.
- Do not try to indulge in any unfair means activity which may lead to the debarment from the examination.
- Follow the instruction given by the invigilator.
- MSC Bank reserve the right to postponed the examination date.
MSC Bank Result 2020
After conducting the exam successfully the authority will publish the list of the candidates who have been selected for the next phase, which is a computer proficiency test and to qualify for the post candidates need to qualify this. When the result for the online written test was made available by the bank we will let you know here only.
The examination date is yet to be declared by the authority.
Call letter will be released in April/May 2020 (tentatively)
Nothing is mentioned about the negative marking in the notification.
You may download it from the official website.
Yes, candidates need to carry one Photo Identity proof in original as well as a copy of it.