MPSC Group C Clerk Typist Mains Admit Card 2019: MPSC Group C Mains exam are scheduled to be held in the month of October 2019 on different date for each post. MPSC Group C Mains Admit card for the same is available from 9th Oct 2019. As the exam are scheduled for different dates admit card will also be published on separate dates for each exam.
Admit cards is made available on MPSC official website. Those who are going to take main exam have to download MPSC Group C Mains admit card from there only as no other mode will be available. The direct links to download the hall ticket will also be made available on this page. No admit card will be sent individually to any candidate through post or any other medium.
MPSC Group C Clerk Typist Mains Admit Card 2019
MPSC Group C Mains Admit card is an important document that every examinee is required to have it on the day of exam. Candidates not having a valid admit card will not be given permission to enter the exam and write the exam.
The given article is all about MPSC Group C mains admit card 2019 details. Here we have provided information on admit card issue date, admit card downloading process, exam center, etc.
MPSC Group C Clerk Typist Recruitment 2019
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post||Tax Assistance, Secondary Inspector and Stenographer (Clerk and Typist)|
|Type of post||Group C posts|
|Availability of admit card||Available Now|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
Official notification for main examination- Download Here
Check >>> New National Education Policy
MPSC Group C Clerk Typist Mains Admit Card- Important Dates
|Last date for online registration||6th May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Available Now|
|Date of main exam (combined paper I)||6th October 2019|
|Main exam- Paper II (Clerk- Typist)||13th October 2019|
|Main exam- Paper II (Secondary – Inspector)||20th October 2019|
|Main exam- Paper II (Tax-Assistant)||3rd November 2019|
How to download the MPSC Group C Mains Clerk Typist Admit Card?
Admit card for main exam can be accessed online with the help of following documents-
- Step I- Go to the official website of MPSC i.e. https://www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Step II- Click on Group C admit card link given under the “Recent News/Announcement” section.
- Step III- Admit card search page will display.
- Step IV- Enter the login details in the required section.
- Step V- Admit card page will appear.
- Step VI- Go through the particulars mentioned and verify them.
- Step VII- Download and print the admit card and keep it safe till the date of exam
Particulars mentioned on MPSC Group C Mains Admit Card
Admit card will be holding following information-
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth of candidate
- Post for which candidate have applied
- Date of exam
- Timing and exam shift
- Examination center with complete address
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions to candidates
At the time of downloading the admit card, candidates should verify all the details first. If any of any discrepancy in the same, they must contact the commission for immediate redressal of the issue.
Items to be carried to the exam center
It is compulsory for all the candidates who are going to appear for exam to carry all the necessary documents with them on the day of exam. These essentials documents include-
- A hard copy of downloaded Hall ticket.
- A valid photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy of it. Candidates can carry any of the following id proof to the exam center- Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, E-Aadhaar card (color print), Employee Id, Passport, Driving License, smart card, or any other photo Id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or the Central or State Govt.
- Pen and pencil
Candidates must ensure that the details mentioned on the admit card are same as printed on the admit card. If any candidate has got married during this period and her name has been changed then she should get the details corrected on the admit card by the concerned officials before the exam date.
Apart from aforementioned documents no candidate is allowed to carry any smart watch, mobile phone, digital watch, camera, microphone, and other digital items and restricted items to the exam hall. If a candidate is found with any restricted item, then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
MPSC Group C Mains Examination Center
Exam will be conducted at the designated examination center allotted by the commission to each candidate. Exam for each post is likely to be conducted at separate exam centers. The information about allotted exam center will be mentioned on the admit card. The decision of commission on allotted exam center will final. Hence no request for change of allotted examination center will be entertained.
The details of exam center for each main exam is shared below-
|Date of main exam (combined paper I)||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Main exam- Paper II (Clerk- Typist)||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Main exam- Paper II (Secondary – Inspector)||Mumbai|
|Main exam- Paper II (Tax-Assistant)||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
Candidates have to report only at the allotted exam center on the day of exam. Candidate visiting any other exam center will not be allowed to enter the exam venue.
- MPSC admit card for Group C mains recruitment exam has been published now.
- Hall ticket is hosted on MPSC official portal.
- Candidates have to download it from the website or from above link.
- They can download the same by using login credentials.
- Admit card will carry information about exam date, time, venue and necessary instructions.
- All the candidates have to produce the printed copy of admit card along with the Id proof at the exam center whenever required.
- Without valid hall ticket no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam venue.
- For admit card latest updates, candidates are advised to regularly visit MPSC official website.