Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission concluded the application process for the MPPSC State Service Mains Examination. Registered aspirants will now have to download their respective admit cards to appear for the exam. The officials have already issued a new notice providing the admit card issue date. As per the schedule, the officials will issue the MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card on 19 December 2023.
MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2023
The officials will not allow candidates to enter the exam hall if they do not hold the admit card or photo identification card if their face does not match the photograph and if the name and photo do not match the one given in the application form. The officials will not send the admit card to each candidate individually. Readers will get information like the exam date, MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card downloading procedure and others on this page.
Madhya Pradesh State Service Mains Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||MPPSC State Service Mains Exam|
|Advertisement Number||01/ Mains Exam/ 2022|
|Date of the Exam||30 October to 4 November 2023 (Postponed)|
26 to 31 December 2023 (Revised Date)
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||19 December 2023|
How to download the MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2023?
The detailed steps provided below will help you in opening the MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card:
- First, you will have to visit the authorized website of the MPPSC by searching this link address: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Secondly, the MPPSC Website’s Home Page will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the page to see several options on the screen’s right side.
- Find and click on the Admit Cards option form there, and the device will open a new page.
- Now, you will see a list of different admit card links on a new page. Locate the admit card link to the MPPSC State Service Mains Exam.
- Once, you locate the link, click on it once and a new page will open asking you for some particulars.
- Provide all those particulars carefully and then tap on the submit/ login option below it.
- After some time, the admit card file will open on the respective device.
- Download the file and print it out to carry it to the allotted examination hall.
mppsc.mp.gov.in State Service Mains Exam Date
The exam will be conducted between 26 to 31 December 2023. Applicants will learn about their allotted exam city through their registered emails around 10 days before the exam date. Check out the table available below to know exam information in detail along with the timings:
|26 December 2023||General Studies I||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|27 December 2023||General Studies II||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|28 December 2023||General Studies III||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|29 December 2023||General Studies IV||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|30 December 2023||General Hindi and Grammar||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|31 Deember 2023||Hindi Essay and Draft Writing||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||MPPSC Web Portal Link|
|Admit Card Link||To be activated|
|Check Out||MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Notice|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials publish the MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card?
The officials are all set to issue the admit card to registered candidates on 19 December 2023. It will be issued through a direct link online.
What details will be printed on the mppsc.mp.gov.in SSE Mains Admit Card?
The admit card is going to include details like the name of the officials, name of the applied posts, name of the candidate, roll number, Date of Birth, venue of the exam, date and day of the exam, reporting time, instructions for the exam, etc.
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Registered aspirants will have to carry their printed admit cards, passport-sized photographs and any one photo identification card such as an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Bank Passbook, etc. to the exam hall.