MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will be conducting the Preliminary examination for 63 vacancies under State Forest Services on 19th June 2022 at different exam centres located in the state and the admit card for the same is to be released soon. To get MPPSC Prelims admit card, participants have to fill up the candidate login page with their respective login credentials on the MPPSC website mponline.gov.in. Stay tuned to our article for more updates regarding MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022.
- 1 MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022
- 2 Instructions about MPPSC FSE Hall Ticket
- 3 Process to download MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022
- 4 MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022: Links
MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022
Only those participants will be able to download the admit card who got themselves registered during the application process. The participants will not be provided with the hard copy of the admit copy personally so they’ve to download it from the official website. Admit card is an essential document for any examinee as it plays the role of an identification card that allows the examinee to enter the exam hall and appear in the exam. Other contents about the MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022 can be collected from the sections explained below.
MPPSC State Forest Services Hall Ticket 2022: An Overview
|Commission Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Services|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam Date||19 June 2022|
|Hall Ticket Announcement||TBA|
Instructions about MPPSC FSE Hall Ticket
- The applicants should follow the correct process while downloading the exam hall ticket which can only be downloaded from MPPSC’s official website only.
- To avoid last minute mishappenings, download the hall ticket a few days before the examination day otherwise you have to face the slow server problem on the main day.
- After downloading the hall ticket, applicants are expected to maintain the hall ticket very sensitively till the examination day.
- The hall ticket shouldn’t be folded or torn from anywhere otherwise it will not be considered by the facilities on the exam day.
- The particulars imprinted on the hall ticket must be properly visible without any smudges of ink, food or overwriting.
- If candidates lost their original admit card then they can request for duplicate hall ticket (if permitted by the authorities).
Process to download MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022
Go through the following steps in detail as it will be beneficial for you in understanding how to download the MPPSC Prelims Admit Card:
- Take a step towards the MPPSC’s portal mponline.gov.in.
- Under the section of the ‘State Service Preliminary Exam 2021/State Forest Services Preliminary Exam 2021’, the link of ‘Download AdmitCard’ will be available.
- Tap on that link and admit card login page will get open.
- Fill up the page with the respective details asked on that page.
- The new page will be broadcasting your MPPSC Prelims Admit Card.
- After getting through all the details given in the admit card, download the file in the form of a pdf file.
You can also contact the higher authority to solve your grievance related to the MPPSC Prelims Admit Card.
Documents required on examination day
The list of documents that are mandatory for all applicants to bring along with them to the exam centre is:
- Government ID (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card).
- Exam Hall Ticket.
- Coloured passport size photograph.
- In case, the applicant got married after the submission of the application form then they’ve to carry the marriage certificate/wedding card as a piece of evidence.
MPPSC FSE Exam Day Instruction
The applicants have to follow some rules after reaching the exam centre allotted to them whose details can be collected from the following pointers:
- All the applicants must reach the allotted examination centre at least 01 hour before the time mentioned on the admit card.
- Applicants coming from far places should be familiar with the routes to reach the examination centre.
- If any candidate failed to reach the centre then he/she will be marked absent by the invigilators.
- After reaching the centre, they are expected to follow the Covid protocols by wearing face masks, avoiding physical interaction with other candidates and corporate with the faculties appointed at the centre.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories don’t have to pay any travelling expenses from the station to the exam centre and to get the privilege they’ve to submit their category certificate.
- After entering the exam hall, the applicants will be assigned seats according to their respective registration/application numbers and aren’t allowed to request for changing their seats.
List of items prohibited inside the exam centre
To appear in the examination, the candidates have to avoid carrying some items along with them to the examination centre whose list is shared below:
- Shoes & Socks.
- Hairbands, clutches.
- Smartwatch, Wristband.
- Accessories are worn around the neck, hand, leg, head, arm, ear or shoulder.
MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022: Links
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|