Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is now ready to move the recruitment process further for the Librarian position. Registered candidates are eligible to appear for the exam. However, registered applicants will have to download the MPPSC Librarian Admit Card before appearing for the exam.
As of now, there has been no update by the officials regarding the issuance date of the admit card. However, it is expected that the official might provide the admit card in the third or fourth week of January 2024. Get information like the admit card downloading process, exam scheme and others by reading the following article.
MPPSC Librarian Admit Card 2023-24
The officials will not be sending the admit card to any aspirant via post. Although the officials might provide an intimation regarding the same via email or SMS. The officials issued a new notice on 22 September 2023. They have provided various exam dates through the notice including Librarian Exam Date. So, the officials will conduct the exam on 28 January 2024.
mppsc.mp.gov.in Librarian Admit Card 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Position||Librarian|
|Date of the Exam||28 January 2024|
|MPPSC Librarian Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Admit Card Availability Mode|
How to download the MPPSC Librarian Admit Card 2023-24?
Readers will get the procedure for downloading the MPPSC Librarian Admit Card under this block. Here are the steps:
- The process can be started by candidates visiting the official website of the MPPSC by taking the help of this link address: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Scroll down the page and you will see multiple options available on the right side of the screen.
- Locate the option named Admit Cards and a new page will open on the device.
- Afterwards, a table with available admit card links will be opened on the respective device.
- Click on the link available in front of the MPPSC Librarian post and the device will again take you to a new page.
- Now, you should provide the asked details on a new page carefully and then tap on the submit links.
- Shortly after submitting the asked details, the admit card will start forming on the screen.
- Check each printed particulars before clicking on it print option.
- Print it out, carry it to the exam hall and keep it safe till the recruitment ends.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Librarian Exam Scheme
Interested ones can also check the detailed exam scheme of the above-mentioned under this paragraph:
- There will be a total of two papers in the exam i.e., General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge and the second paper will be Library and Information Science.
- There will be a total of 50 questions in Paper 1 and 150 questions in Paper 2.
- Each question in the exam will carry a total of 4 marks.
- Paper 1 will be 200 marks and Paper 2 will be 600 marks.
- Candidates will get 1 hour to solve Paper 1 and 3 hours to solve Paper 2.
- The minimum qualifying mark is 40%. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, OBC and PH category will have to score at least 30% marks.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English language.
MPPSC Librarian Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||MPPSC Website Link|
|Admit Card Link||To be activated|
|Check Out the Notice||MPPSC Librarian Exam Notice|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the MPPSC Librarian Admit Card?
The officials have not mentioned the admit card issuance date anywhere on the MPPSC official website. We hope that the authority will provide the admit card in January 2023.
What details will be printed on the mppsc.mp.gov.in Librarian Admit Card?
The admit card will include details like the name of the authority, candidate’s name, roll number, name of the post, date and day of the exam, allotted exam centre, reporting time, Date of Birth, instructions for the exam and other details.
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Applicants must carry their passport-sized photograph, printed copy of the admit card and any one photo identification card such as an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.