As per the recently released examination calendar, the MPPSC will organize the recruitment exam for various advertised Assistant Professor posts on 28 January 2024, 26 May 2024 and 17 November 2023. To participate in these exams, the applicants must possess the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023.
The commission will issue the e-Admit Cards for the Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Exam 2023 to all the applicants by releasing a link on its official website. After this link is available, the applicants will just have to tap it, enter their login details and access the admit cards.
Moreover, the applicants will also need to take a printout of the MP PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2023. The commission will only accept hard copies of the admit card from applicants at the exam venue. The applicants part of this recruitment drive at MPPSC can check out the complete article below for more details concerning the admit card and the recruitment exam.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024
For each exam, the admit card will be available a few days prior to the dates assigned by the commission. To announce the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024 Date, the commission might also release single or multiple notices on its official website. As soon as this notice is released, we will share the release date of the admit card with the applicants in this article.
Besides this, the applicants can also access the MP Assistant Professor Call Letter 2023 directly through this article with the help of the link that we will provide here. So, kindly bookmark this article after going through it in its entirety.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2024: Highlights
|Article’s Focus||MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024|
|Type of the Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Total Assistant Professor Designations||38|
|Notification Numbers||16/2022 to 53/2022|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1669|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||Will be Notified Later|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Recruitment Exam||28 January 2024, 26 May 2024 and 17 November 2024|
|MPPSC Official Portal’s URL||https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/|
Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Exam 2024
The commission will organize the Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023 in several exam centres in the state. This examination will have objective-type questions whose pattern will vary for different subjects. To attempt these questions, individual OMR sheets will be provided to each applicant.
Other essential details about this exam such as reporting time, centre, shift, etc. will be mentioned in the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023.
Steps to Download MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024 Online
On the official website of the commission, the applicants will have to perform the steps given below to download the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024.
- Use the URL https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/ on your browser and enter the homepage of the commission’s official portal.
- On the homepage, scroll down a little and tap the “Admit Cards” option on the right side of the screen.
- After this, click on the relevant link for the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 for your applied subject.
- This link will direct you to the login window for the recruitment drive.
- On the login window, enter the required information i.e. Username and Password in the respective spaces.
- Submit these details and download the admit card for the recruitment exam.
- Finally, obtain a few hard copies of the downloaded admit card to present on the day of the exam.
mppsc.mp.gov.in Assistant Professor Exam Guidelines
The following is the list of the guidelines associated with the mppsc.mp.gov.in Assistant Professor Exam Guidelines 2024. While appearing for the exam, the applicants must keep all these guidelines in mind.
- Apart from the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024, the applicants must be in possession of one photo ID proof at the exam venue.
- The applicants must arrive at their exam venues as per the reporting time printed on their admit cards. For this, the applicants can visit the location a day before the exam.
- The applicants must ensure that they do not bring any electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
|Download Online||MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 (Available Soon)|
|Check Here||Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Exam Date Notice 2023|
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
What details will be mentioned on the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024?
The admit card will contain details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category of the Applicants and Exam Date, Timing, Venue, etc.
What document can applicants bring on the day of the MP Assistant Professor Exam as photo ID proof?
The applicants can bring a PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, etc. on the day of the exam as photo ID proof.
How can applicants obtain the Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor e-Admit Card if they have forgotten their passwords?
If this happens, then the password can be retrieved by the applicants by tapping the “Forgot Password” option on the login page.