MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board released the notification for the Group 2 Sub Group 4 vacancies. The last date to fill in the application form is already over. As a result, the candidates must be eagerly waiting for the release of the MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023. For the information of the candidates, the selection board releases the Group 2 Sub Group 4 admit card. And for this, the candidates are recommended to visit the official website of the MP Employees Selection Board to get it online.
The official portal of the MPPEB is www.peb.mp.gov.in. Apart from this, the candidates can also visit our official website nvshq.org for retrieving their hall ticket.
Update: MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 2nd shift (29th March) exam at Alpine institute of the technology centre 1 and centre 2 has been postponed due to an electricity supply issue. Now the exam for this shift will be held on a new date.
MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023
The MPPEB Group 2 Admit card is expected to be released at the beginning of the month of March 2023. In this article, we will provide the candidates with all the updated information regarding the Group 2 Admit Card.
This will also deliver the steps to download the hall ticket once it is released by the authority. Apart from this, certain things have to be followed by the students for gaining access to entry in the examination hall. All this information will be covered in this article only.
Get here MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card
MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Exam Date
The Madhya Pradesh Selection Board will begin conducting the Group 2 Sub Group 4 examination on the 15th of March, 2023. Furthermore, the candidates planning to appear for this examination are advised to prepare the strategy accordingly.
The examination will be held in two shifts and the reporting time for each shift would be from 7 to 8 am and 12:30 to 01:30 pm respectively. The candidate will also be given time of 10 minutes to go through the important instructions section.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card 2023-Overview
The candidates preparing for this examination can take a look at the table below to get an idea about this MP Group 2 subgroup 4 examination to be held soon.
|Admit Card For
|Group 2 Sub Group 4 Examination
|Examination Conducted by
|Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board(MPPEB)
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date of Online Application
|23rd of January,2023
|Admit Card Release Date
|15th of March to 26th April 2023
|Mode of Downloading Admit Card
|MPPEB Official Website
Check This: MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
How to Download MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card 2023?
The applicants can follow the below steps to download their Group 2 Subgroup 4 admit card once it is released by the authority.
- Visit the official website of the MP Employees Selection Board i.e.http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/
- Now on the top of the homepage of MPPEB, there will be multiple options.
- Select the option of ‘Admit Card’.
- After clicking on the Admit Card section, a new page dedicated to the admit cards will appear on the screen.
- Now under the section of the year 2022, search for ‘MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card.’
- Click on that link and a login window will open up.
- Now Read the instructions provided on the next page and cancel the page afterwards.
- Fill in the application number of 13 digits assigned to the candidate at the time of filling out the application form. Also, fill in the date of birth and then click on the search option.
- Eventually, the candidate will find their admit card on the screen.
The applicants are advised to take out at least 2 copies of their admit card. Also read all the important instructions mentioned on admit card.
Important things to Carry in Exam Hall
- Downloaded Test Admit Card.
- Black Ball Pen.
- Photo Identity Card.
- Also, Carry passport size coloured photo
Lastly, go through the instructions stated on the downloaded admit card.
MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card 2023: Important Links
No, the TAC will not be sent by post. The candidate will have to download it from the official website of the authority.
The documents accepted are as provided below:
No, there will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer marked by the candidate in the examination.