MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023 (Released): The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board invited applications for the Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2 for the year 2023. Now the candidates who have applied for the middle school teacher eligibility test may now download their MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023. In order to download their admit card, the applicants are advised to be active on the official portal of the MPESB i.e.https://esb.mp.gov.in/.
Apart from the official portal, the applicants may able to download the middle school TET admit card through the direct link provided by us at the end of this article. However, this admit card download link will be active only after the admit card is published on the official portal of the MP employees selection board.
MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023
The MP Employees Selection Board will soon release the Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2 admit card. The candidates are advised to be ready with their filled-in application forms as those credentials will be required to download the TET admit card.
Admit Card will be an important document for the candidates who will be appearing for the examination as without this the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Read the article completely to get all the important updates about the MP TET Varg 2 admit card.
MPPEB MS TET Admit Card 2023: Overview
The highlights of the MS TET Varg 2 Examination 2023 have been provided in the table below. It will include the important dates.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Article Focus||Admit Card|
|Examination For||Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test- 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board, Bhopal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||13th of February, 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||Online|
|Examination Commences From||2nd May, 2023|
Get here>>> MP PEB High School TET Result 2023
- MPSC Group C Mains Admit Card 2023 OUT
- MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2022
- MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023
MP Middle School TET Examination Schedule
The authorities of MPPEB have scheduled the commencement of the Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test exam date. To be specific, the examination for the MP TET Varg 2 examinations will begin on the 2nd May,2023. As the authorities have specified the exam date therefore the applicants can gear up their preparations accordingly. Furthermore, the examinations will be held in two shifts. The first shift examination will start at 9 am and will end at 11:30 am.
The reporting time for the first shift will be 7 am. The second shift will begin at 2 pm and will end at 4:30 pm. The reporting time for the second shift will be 12 noon.
How to download MP Middle School TET Admit Card 2023?
Once the admit card is uploaded on the official portal of the authority of MPPEB, the candidates will be able to download their admit card using the following steps mentioned below.
- To begin with, open the official portal of MP Employees Selection Board i.e.https://esb.mp.gov.in/.
- The homepage of the website will be available on the screen.
- On the top of the homepage, there will be multiple options.
- The applicants have to select the ‘Admit Card’ icon.
- Now a dedicated page will open up on the screen.
- Here search for the ‘MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card’.Click on that link.
- Read all the instructions provided and then move forward.
- Now the login window will open up on the screen.
- Fill in the ‘Application Number’ that will be allotted to the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
- Also, fill in the date of birth and click on the search option.
- Finally, the applicants will find their admit card on the screen.
- Download it and take the printout of that hall ticket.
Documents to Carry Along at Venue
- Printout of the Hall Ticket.
- Original Photo Identity Proof.
- Photocopy of the same ID Proof.
- Passport-size photo.
- Black Ball Point Pen
No, the authority will not send the admit card via post. The authority will publish the admit card on their official portal.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer marked by the applicants.
The documents that will be accepted as photo identity proof are as follows:
-Any other government-approved ID proof.