MP PPT Admit Card 2020 Polytechnic Exam Date: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board postponed the process of the MP PPT Admit Card for polytechnic admission 2020 entrance exam. Madhya Pradesh PPT Admit Card will be released on the official website of entrance exam conducting authority. All Candidates who have applied for PPT entrance examination will be able to download their polytechnic diploma admit card. Authorities have delayed the examination schedule now. To download admit card for MP PPT, candidate needs to fill details and login on the official website. Candidate required to visit examination hall with admit card along with one original valid identity proof. Here in this article, we are providing all the information regarding MP PPT Admit Card 2020.
Latest News: Officials has postponed the examination so applicants have to wait for some more time to download the admit card of MP PPT 2020.
About Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was set up initially in 1970. At that time it was recognised for pre medical test. Later on, in 1981, a board is set up for Pre Engineering examinations. Later on, in 1982 both board has been mixed and Professional Examination Board has been formed. This board has assigned the duty to conduct entrance examination for various admissions in different colleges of state. It is a self-financed autonomous body of state which plays a vital role in taking decisions on policy and organisational matter. It will play a complete role in conducting examination for diploma polytechnic courses entrance.
MP PPT Admit Card 2020
Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Test admit card soon going to download from official website. Now according to the latest update, it has been decided that examination will not be conducted on
25th July and 26th July. Examination has been postponed now. Admit card will be uploaded on the official website and can be download 10 days before examination.
How to download MP PPT Admit Card 2020
MP PPT admit card will be available online. Candidate needs to visit official website and follow the instruction which has been provided here to download it. The procedure is:-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- First open the official website of MP PPT which is www.peb.mponline.gov.in
- On the homepage, there will be an option for examination, click over it
- Now, there will be an option for admit card of MP PPT
- After selecting it details of candidate will be asked for login
- Login in this window with your application number and date of birth, captcha will be needed to be filled
- After filling all the details click over the search button
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it for future reference and take a printout for examination centre.
|1||Exam conducting board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|2||Name of examination||Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Test|
|5||Mode of examination||Online|
MP PPT 2020 Examination Pattern
Considering the exam pattern of MP PPT, there will be total 150 multiple choice questions. Each question will carry one mark. There will be deduction of one fourth marks for each wrong answer. Paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages. A total of 120 minutes will be assigned to candidate for examination. Paper will consist of 3 set. Each set will contain 50 questions of 50 marks. The three subjects which will be asked are physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Details Available in Admit Card of MP PPT 2020
The details which will be available in hall ticket of MP PPT are:-
- Name of the board conducting examination
- Name of the examination
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Exam date, time and venue
In second part of admit card there will be
- Space for left hand thumb impression
- Space for handwriting proof and signature
Second part will be filled at the time of examination in front of invigilator. It is very important for candidate to best photograph in second part of admit card this photograph must be self-attested.
Documents Required for MP PPT Examination
The documents which are required and should be kept with candidate for sitting in examination are:-
- Printout of admit card both part 1 and part 2
- One Original identity proof
- One black ballpoint pen
- Two photographs of passport size
It should be noted to candidate that original identity proof will be required. Photocopy of original identity proof will not be allowed. As identification proof candidate can bring
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Bank statement etc
Do’s and Don’ts For MP PPT Examination Day
There are some important points which should be kept in mind at examination day which are:-
- Candidate must reach examination centre at least 30 minutes before reporting time.
- No mobile phone, calculator or any electronic gadget will be allowed so candidate must not have these things.
- At examination hall, candidate will be allowed to enter only with print out of admit card both part 1 and part 2, original identity proof and black ballpoint pen.
- There should not be written anything in hand either by Mehandi or by pen.
- Conducting any nuisance in the examination hall may force invigilator to push you out of examination hall.
MP PPT Admit Card 2020- Frequently Asked Question
Ans. MP PPT examination are delayed by authorities.
Ans. MP PPT admit card will be available on official website 10 days before the examination.
Ans. MP PPT 2020 examination will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Ans. No, admit card will be available only from official website. No separate admit card will be sent to candidate either through email or by post.