MP PPT Admit Card 2021 Polytechnic: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will soon release the MP PPT admit card for the polytechnic admission 2021 entrance exam and shortly the dates of examination will be announced.
Madhya Pradesh PPT admit card will be announced on the official website of the entrance exam conducting authority. All candidates who have applied for PPT entrance examination will be able to download their polytechnic diploma admit card. Authorities have delayed the examination schedule at first but now they are all set to conduct the exam.
To download admit card for MP PPT, candidate needs to fill the details and login to the official website. Candidates are required to visit examination hall with admit card along with one original valid identity proof. Here in this article, we are providing all the information regarding MP PPT admit card 2021.
Current News: Higher authorities will soon release the MP PPT admit card for all eligible applicants. Keep on visiting our portal for any other latest updates.
About Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was set up initially in 1970. At that time it was recognised for pre medical test. Later on, in 1981, a board is set up for Pre Engineering examinations. Later on, in 1982 both board has been mixed and Professional Examination Board has been formed.
This board has assigned the duty to conduct entrance examination for various admissions in different colleges of state. It is a self-financed autonomous body of state which plays a vital role in taking decisions on policy and organisational matter. It will play a complete role in conducting examination for diploma polytechnic courses entrance.
MP PPT Admit Card 2021
Applicants can download Madhya Pradesh polytechnic diploma entrance test admit card from the official website. Now, according to the latest update, it has been decided that examination will be conducted soon. Schedule for the exam will be issuedshortly by authorities. Admit card will be uploaded on the official website and can be download 10 days before the examination.
How to download MP PPT Admit Card 2021
MP PPT admit card will be available online. Candidate needs to visit official website and follow the instruction which has been provided here to download it. The procedure is:-
- First, open the official website of MP PPT which is www.peb.mponline.gov.in
- On the homepage, there will be an option for examination, click over it
- Now, there will be an option for admit card of MP PPT
- After selecting it details of candidate will be asked for login
- Login in this window with your application number and date of birth, captcha will be needed to be filled
- After filling all the details click over the search button
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it for future reference and take a printout for an examination centre.
|1||Exam conducting board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|2||Name of examination||Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Test|
|3||Exam date||To be Announced Soon|
|4||Admit card||To be Announced Soon|
|5||Mode of examination||Online|
MP PPT 2021 Examination Pattern
Considering the exam pattern of MP PPT, there will be total 150 multiple choice questions. Each question will carry one mark. There will be deduction of one fourth marks for each wrong answer. Paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
A total of 120 minutes will be assigned to all candidates for exam. The Paper will consist of 3 sets. Each set will contain 50 questions of 50 marks. The three subjects which will be asked are physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Details Available in Admit Card of MP PPT 2021
The details which will be available in hall ticket of MP PPT are:-
- Name of the board conducting examination
- Name of the examination
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Exam date, time and venue
In second part of admit card there will be
- Space for left hand thumb impression
- Space for handwriting proof and signature
Second part will be filled at the time of examination in front of invigilator. It is very important for candidate to best photograph in second part of admit card this photograph must be self-attested.
Documents Required for MP PPT Examination
The documents which are required and should be kept with candidate for sitting in examination are:-
- Printout of admit card both part 1 and part 2
- One Original identity proof
- One black ballpoint pen
- Two photographs of passport size
It should be noted to candidate that original identity proof will be required. Photocopy of original identity proof will not be allowed. As identification proof candidate can bring
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Bank statement etc
Do’s and Don’ts For MP PPT Examination Day
There are some important points which should be kept in mind at examination day which are:-
- Candidate must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the exam start.
- No mobile phone, calculator or any electronic gadget will be allowed so, candidates must not have these things.
- At examination hall, candidates will be allowed to enter only with a print out of admit card both part 1 and part 2, original identity proof and black ballpoint pen.
- There should not be written anything in hand either by Mehandi or by pen.
- Conducting any nuisance in the examination hall may force the invigilator to push you out of examination hall.
Official Portal — Madhya Pradesh PPT 2021
MP PPT Admit Card 2021- Frequently Asked Question
Ans. MP PPT examination will announce soon by organizing authorities.
Ans. MP PPT admit card will be available on the official website 8 or 10 days before the examination.
Ans. MP PPT 2021 examination will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Ans. No, admit card will be available only from official website. No separate admit card will be sent to candidate either through email or by post.
Ans. All aspirants who will attend the exam have to complete their MP PPT test within 2 hours.