MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card: Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank is ready to conduct the examination for the engagement of Officer Grade or Probationary Officer. The admission process ended on its scheduled date. The examination is going to be conducted for the candidates who have applied for the recruitment. However, there is one more action that requires your undivided attention before the online exam. So, the aspirants are required to download their respective admit card and carry it on the day of the exam.
As per the official recruitment advertisement, the MP Cooperative Bank Officer Grade Hall Ticket will be released around 7 days before the exam. Readers who have applied for the exam can get information about the MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card 2023
The admit card display date can be estimated after getting the official notice of exam date. The exam date is expected to be displayed by the authority with a separate notice. The hall ticket is an indispensable document that needs to be carried to the exam centre at all costs. The officials will provide a link for the मध्य प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक अधिकारी ग्रेड प्रवेश पत्र and the link can be accessed through the MP Cooperative State Bank website.
There will be a requirement of providing the login details provided at the registration process to access the apexbank.in PO Admit Card. Aspirants must inform the concerned authority if any kind of discrepancy is found on the Apex Bank PO Admit Card. Details about the exam pattern and other details can be seen on this page.
apexbank.in PO Admit Card: At a Glance
|Name of the Bank||M.P State Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be published|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card 2023?
All the readers who want to know the admit card downloading process can have a look at this paragraph. The following are the steps that can be followed to download the MP Cooperative Bank Officer Grade Hall Ticket:
- Go to the official website of the MP Cooperative Bank/ APex Bank with this link: https://apexbank.in/
- Find the name of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers 2023 on the home page of the website.
- Find and then click on the “Download Admit Card” link that can be seen under this section.
- Enter your registration or roll number, password and security code (If Asked).
- Click on the Submit box that is available under the login section.
- The MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card 2023 will be covering the respective screen.
- Download and take a paper copy of the admit card for exam and future reference.
मध्य प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक अधिकारी ग्रेड Exam Pattern
The following paragraph holds the detailed exam pattern:
- The question paper will be divided into five sections i.e., Professional Knowledge, Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours and 2 minutes i.e., 140 minutes. 30 minutes will be provided for each subject separately except for General Awareness. The officials have provided 20 minutes for the General Awareness subject.
- A total of 200 questions will be available on the question paper and each question is going to carry 1 mark.
- If the candidate will answer any question incorrectly then 0.25 % of marks will be deducted.
MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card: Important Links
|Visit the official website||MP Cooperative Bank Website Link|
|Get Admit Card Link||To be updated|
|For more updates, checkout||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are going to release the admit card around a week before the exam date. The exam date is yet to be announced. The admit card release date will be updated here when the exam date will be provided.
The admit card is going to contain details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre, date and time of the exam, and other important instructions.
Aspirants are required to carry their respective admit cards, passport-sized photographs that must be affixed to the admit card and any identity card.