MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023 (Released): The MP Cooperative Bank released the notification for a total of 2254 vacancies. The last date for filling out the application was the 25th of December,2022. Now the authorities released the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023. Therefore, the applicants who have submitted their applications may download their admit cards online. The official website of the authority is www.apexbank.in.
Apart from this, the candidates can also visit our website to get the latest updates regarding the MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment. The MP Cooperative Bank released the notification for the recruitment of a Banking Assistant and society manager in various districts cooperative banks of Madhya Pradesh.
Update: MP Cooperative Admit Card Link is now active and given below.
MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023
The applicants who have applied for this recruitment will be able to download their hall ticket whose link is live now on the portal. According to the official notification, the candidates who have filled out the application form will be intimated about the availability of the admit card through email or SMS. Furthermore, the candidate is advised to be ready with their application details. This article will cover entire details about the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card.
MP Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket 2023 Highlights
This section will provide a summary of the MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment. In addition to this, the applicants will also come across some important facts about recruitment that will surely help them in the selection process.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Recruitment||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Banking Assistants and Society Managers|
|Number of Vacancies||2254|
|Availability of Admit Card||9th March 2023|
|Date of Examination||28th March 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||Online|
|Concerned State||Madhya Pradesh|
How to download MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card?
Now after the declaration of the call letter, the candidates will be able to download their admit card through the steps provided below:
- As a first step, the applicant has to visit the official website of the MP Cooperative Bank i.e.https://eg.apexbank.in/
- Now after landing on the homepage, the applicants will find a link to ” Click here to apply”.Click on that link.
- Now the applicant will be redirected to the IBPS page.
- The applicant has to fill in their Registration number and the password provided to them.
- After filling in all these details, the applicants will have to click on the submit icon.
- Finally, the applicant will find their hall ticket.
- The applicants are advised to download their admit card and take out at least two copies of the admit card.
- Also Check: MPPEB Group 3 Prelims Result 2022
- Also Check: MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023
- Also Check: MPPEB Group 5 Result 2022
Details to be checked in the Hall Ticket
After downloading the Hall tickets the applicants are advised to check the following details on their admit card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the parents or the guardian name.
- Date of Birth and the category of the candidate.
- Name of the Examination.
- Date and Time of the Examination.
- Venue of the Exam Centre along with the address of the exam centre.
- Important Instructions regarding the exam.
Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Exam Date
The MP Cooperative Bank exam date has not been announced by the exam conducting authorities yet. However, according to the reports, the MP Cooperative Bank Exam will be held either at the end of January 2023 or in February 2023.
Yes, the exam conducting authorities will inform the candidates about the hall ticket through email or SMS on their registered email id or phone number.
The Identity proof accepted by the invigilators at the exam centre is provided below:
-Government Approved Identity Card
The applicants are also required to bring a photocopy of the identity proof which they will provide to the invigilator along with the original Identity card.