The candidates who have applied online for the recruitment of various posts in Madras High Court are now eagerly waiting for the release of the hall ticket. The authorities at the recruitment cell release the hall ticket on its official portal @ mhc.tn.gov.in whose direct link is provided below in this article.
The Madras High Court admit cards are available in the respective login of the applicants and they need to download and print them to furnish them on the day of the examination. Check all the details regarding the MHC Hall Ticket 2023 in the following article.
MHC Hall Ticket Link 2023
Madras High Court is all set to recruit Civil Judge and for this, they will conduct the prelims and main examination. As per the schedule given, the prelim examination for the post will be held on 3rd June 2023. The registrants will have to download the examination hall ticket issued to them and appear for the test in the examination city centre allocated to them.
The MHC written exam will be held widely in centres across the state of Tamil Nadu. Qualifying Candidates will be further selected for the recruitment process.
Get Here: Download Madras High Court Hall Ticket
Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Document
|MHC Hall Ticket
|Madras High Court MHC
|Date of Examination
|3rd June 2023 (Prelims)
5 and 8 August (Main)
|Admit Card Release Mode
|Date of Release of Admit Card
Madras High Court Common Exam and Call Letter Date
The authorities at the Recruitment Cell of Madras High Court have announced that the Common Examination for the recruitment of Civil Judge will be held on 3rd Jun 2023. The candidates will have to download the admit cards before that. An exact date for the release of admit card and the conduction of the examination is yet to be announced. Keep checking this space for all the latest updates about the Madras High Court MHC Common Examination and Hall Ticket Date.
Download Madrash HC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
The candidates who applied for the recruitment of Civil Judge in Madras High Court MHC will have to appear for the Recruitment Examination. The authorities will conduct a common exam for all the posts. To notify the applicants regarding various details and confirm their candidature, they shall be issuing admit cards. The document has to be carried along on the day of the written examination. Carefully follow the steps given below to do:
- Open the official Recruitment portal of Madras High Court at www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- On the main page, check the Announcements section.
- Click on the link to Download the Hall Ticket for the Written Examination for the posts of Examiner, Reader, etc., in the Subordinate Courts of Tamil Nadu.
- The link shall direct the prospects to the Login Form for already registered candidates.
- Enter the Username and Password for the account as registered on the Madras High Court Portal.
- Read the Captcha and enter it in the given box.
- Nextly, tap on Submit to access the portal.
- Finally, the MHC Hall Ticket for Common Examinations will open up on the screen.
- Lastly, click on the option to Download and further Print to obtain the hard copy of the document.
- The printed document needs to be carried along on the day of the examination.
Details mentioned in Madras High Court Admit Card
The admit card of the candidate for the Common Examination for recruitment of various posts will contain the following details of the applicants:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Venue of Examination Centre
- A signature, Stamp or Logo of the Issuing Authority
- General Guidelines about the Examination
Madras High Court Admit Card Download Link
|Recruitment portal of Madras High Court
|MHC Hall Ticket for Common Examination Direct Link
|Madras High Court Common Examination Tentative Date Notice pdf
The Madras High Court Common Examination Admit Card will release very soon. It is estimated that the authorities shall make it available in the month of May 2023. The exact date is yet to be announced. Till then, the candidates can refer to this article for all the latest details.
The MHC Hall Ticket 2023 can be downloaded from the official recruitment portal of Madras High Court at www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
The common examination for recruitment of various posts in Madras High Court will be conducted in 11 cities across Tamil Nadu. Details regarding the examination venue will be precisely mentioned in the examination admit card of the candidates.