MH CET Admit Card 2020 MHT CET Hall Ticket Date: MH CET will announce the admit card for the applicants very soon. Applicants who have submitted the application form for the entrance test will able to download the hall ticket. Authority will update the MHT CET Admit Card on the official website.
UPDATE: MH CET 2020 exam has been postponed. The new exam dates shall be announced soon. Check updates here.
For all the candidates, the hall ticket will be accessible online. We will give all the data about MH CET Admit Card 2020, MHT CET Hall Ticket Date, the relevant info present on the admit card etc. Go through with the whole article and know more about this topic.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020
Like any other entrance test documents, admit card is a very significant document related to MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). On the day of the exam, the applicants require to bring the hardcopy of the hall ticket. Without MHT CET Admit Card examination authority will not allow candidates to appear in the exam.
Not being able to take exams can be a huge disadvantage for any applicant. So, aspirants are advised to check twice before leaving for the entrance test. According to observation, the authority of the entrance test will release the admit card in the month of June 2020. The hall ticket will release 10 or 15 days before the examination.
By entering all the login details applicants easily download the call letter for the exam. Due to corona-virus officials has delayed the examination process. To get updates regarding the MHT CET 2020 admit card, check this website link constantly. We will also provide the direct link to download the admit card whenever officials will publish it.
Particulars Mentioned on MH CET Admit Card 2020
Admit card has some essential information related to the exam and the candidate. We have listed down the name of the particulars present on the hall ticket.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Name of the Claimant
- DOB of Applicant
- Father’s or Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Question Paper Medium
- Place to Paste Photo of the Applicant
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Full Information of the Exam Center
- Date and Timing of the Exam
- Instructions for the Day of Exam
Documents Carry Along with MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020
Admit Card is necessary certificate to carry to the examination hall but along with hall ticket aspirants needs to bring other documents too. No photocopy of the documents will be accepted by the officials. One of these documents will needed with hall ticket of MHT CET.
- Passport of the Applicant
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Passbook of Bank with Photo
- Identity Card Issued by the Organization/School/ College of the applicant
- Applicants of PWB have to carry their PWD Documents
- Disable Candidate have to bring their original copy of disable certificate.
Recommended –MHT CET Applicaation Form 2020
MHT CET Result 2020
The result of MH CET 2020 will not be sent to all the applicants personally. Authority will publish the result on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the result by entering the logging details on the login form. The score of the applicant will be presented in the form of a percentage.
The result contains the marks of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology. The result has details like the name of the candidate, the score of each section, the rank of the applicant etc. The cut off will be prepare with the help of the result by officials.
Steps to Reset MHT CET Password
In the case of candidates forgets their login password then they can take the help of these steps.
- Go to the official link of the MH CET.
- On the login page, click on the “Forget Password” option.
- Now on the next page, applicants need to choose the mode (Mobile or Email) in which OTP will be sent.
- Now candidates need to hit the “Send OTP” button to get OTP on their choice of mode.
- When you get the One Time Password, enter that into the form and fill your new password.
- At last, press the “Reset” tab to complete the process.
Inconsistency in MHT CET Call Letter 2020
While checking the admit card on the website if you find any inconsistency or correction on the admits card, please tell the conducting authority of exam. Discrepancy occurs when applicants have given incorrect info while filing the application form accidentally or typing mistake done by the candidate. The error may occur by the connection also.
Procedure to Get MH CET Admit Card 2020
Applicants who do not know about the procedure to download the MH CET hall ticket check the simple steps. By following the given process, application easily download the admit card.
- Open any web browser and visit the official link of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
- On the homepage, search for the “MH CET Admit Card 2020” link.
- Hit the link.
- A login window will open the screen of the applicant.
- Fill the info like login id, password and the security key given on the login page.
- Submit the details and wait to open the hall ticket.
- In a few moments applicant can able to view the call letter on the screen.
- Check all the data given on the admit card carefully.
- Download the admit card and get the hard copy of it for future use.
Official Website >> State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State
Frequently Asked Questions
You have to follow the whole procedure once again to download the admit card and get a hard copy of it.
You can download the admit card from the officials website and we will also provide the direct links whenever the official will publish it.
You have take only original documents of one of these – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, E-Aadhhar Card etc.
In this scenario, officials will not allow you to give the examination.
We hope that the details given in this article about MHT CET Admit Card 2020 has been informative to you. Anyone having confusions or questions they can write it on the comment section, we will try to answer you.