MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) recently releases the recruitment notification for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). The application process to apply for the vacant posts has been concluded on 15th January 2020. All those candidates who have applied for the vacant posts are now looking for the release of the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak admit card 2020 to take the recruitment examination.
As per the official notification, the selection of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the online examination. The officials haven’t released any date to conduct the online exam but it is expected that the exam will be conducted in Feb 2020. To appear in the online exam the candidates need to download their admit card. MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak hall ticket will be released online on the official website of MBVCL shortly. In this article, we have compiled the information related to MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak & Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020.
The released vacancies are for the post of Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Assistant in MGVCL. The selected candidates will be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). The candidates can also be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on the regular establishment. Selected candidates will be eligible for the pay scale of Rs. 25000-55800/-. The pay scale shall be subject to the satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak. Selected candidates will be eligible for the Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17500/- per month. Increment in the salary shall be done for the 2nd to 5th year as per the process and based on the performance of the selected candidates.
At the bottom of this post, candidates will also get a link. The link will take you to the page directly from there you can download your admit card. Further in this article, you will get to know how can you download the hall ticket to take the examination and the exam pattern. But first, have a look at the table given below;
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020: An Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name Of the Examination||MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Assistant Exam|
|Nature Of Exam||Recruitment|
|Exam Will Be conducted BY||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Assistant|
|Number Of Vacant Posts||246|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test|
|Exam Date||Yet To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Status||Will be released shortly|
|Admit Card release mode||Online|
MGVCL Admit Card: All those candidates who are looking for the MGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 can get some important information from here. MGVCL has released the vacancies of Vidyut Sahayak with an attractive salary and a good offer of a government job. To get the vacant posts the applicant will have to take the online/written exam. The exam will be conducted by MGVCL. To take the examination the candidates will have to download their admit card from the official website of MGVCL.
It is expected that the online exam will be conducted in the month of February 2020. So the hall ticket required to take the exam will be released in February 2020 only. Generally, the admit card is uploaded online on the official website of MGVCL before 10-8 days of conducted the examination. All those candidates who have applied for the vacancies can log in on the official website with the help of their user id and password. In the next section, you will get to know about the required steps to download the admit card for the recruitment exam.
Steps To Download MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020
As the admit card will be released online on the official website of MGVCL before 8-10 days of conducting the exam. So to get it, the candidates will have to follow the below-given instructions;
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of exam conducting authority; www.mgvcl.com/job.php
- Go to the career option given on the home page of the website.
- On the career page, you will get a link to download your MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020. The link will be visible only after the officials will release the admit card for all.
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- A new page will appear on the website where you will have to enter your application ID and password.
- Click on the submit button after entering the asked details.
- On a page your MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 will appear in pdf form. Download the admit card and take its print out.
Information Imprinted On MGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020
It is advised to the candidates to read the admit card carefully before downloading it. it is a must that hall ticket has the essential information about the applicant. On the hall ticket for the recruitment exam of MGVCL, the following details will be imprinted;
- Name of the candidate
- Applicant’s category
- Parent’s Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Gender of the Candidate (Male/ Female)
- Signature of the invigilator and the candidates
- Exam date and timings
- Applicant’s Roll number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important Instructions to the candidates for the exam
Required Documents Needed For MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2020
Along with the hall ticket the candidates need to carry one photo id proof as well. If the examiner asks for another ID Proof then the candidate will have to show it. Here we have compiled a list of documents that are valid to show to the exam center. Carry one of them with you to the exam center on the exam day;
- Voter’s Card
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
Though as of now the exam date has not released by the official to refine the candidates it is expected to be announced soon. So candidates must have started their preparation to clear the recruitment exam. Candidates should know about the exam pattern before appearing in it for a better result. Here we have compiled the exam pattern for the written exam. Have a look at the same and prepare for the recruitment exam accordingly;
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
- Question Paper will be bilingual and questions will be asked in English and Gujarati.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- For every wrong answer, .25 marks of the candidate will get deducted.
- The minimum cut off marks required for selection will be 50 or above for the candidates from the unreserved category. For reserved category required cut off marks is 45 and above.
- The selection of suitable candidates will be based on merit and reservation rule.
- While preparing the selection list, if two or more candidates are found with equal marks in Exam then they will be kept in merit list according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in priority to younger.
- In case of the same date of birth, priority will be given according to the alphabet seniority of the name.
- Click Here to Download MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 (Link Will Be Updated Soon)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card will be Releases?
Ans. It is expected that the admit card will be released in February 2020 only before 10-8 days of the exam.
Q. If I have forgotten my login password how can I regenerate it?
Ans. On the website of MGVCL, you will find the option of “Forgot Password’, click on it to regenerate your password.