Meghalaya’s Directorate of Education Research and Training will be holding an entrance test for the 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programs in the academic year 2023-2025. Those who submitted application forms are now waiting for the test schedule and admit card, which is now available on the Department of Education, Meghalaya’s portal megeducation.gov.in, also its link is shared at applicant’s registered email id.
Applicants must submit their registration number and password to obtain their admission card. You may also go to the portal or keep in touch with us till the bottom of the page for the latest news about the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2023.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2023
Only those applicants who will be able to download their exam admit card whose application forms were approved by the board. The board will not communicate the admission card via any kind of offline mode and the appearing candidate must enter the correct details while downloading the admit card.
In simple words, the admit card can be explained as “an identification card that gives legal authority to the applicant to appear in the exam without encountering any hurdles”. With the help of this article, you guys will be able to collect more information about the overview, download process, and many more.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Directorate Of Education Research and Training, Meghalaya
|Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
|Announcement of Hall Ticket
|10th June 2023
About Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2023 Hall Ticket
As mentioned above, the admission card plays a very important role for every examinee when they are planning to appear in any kind of exam. Some other relevant pointers about the Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2023 hall tickets are:
- To get the Meghalaya D.El.Ed hall ticket, the examinee must enter the correct details otherwise they won’t be able to access their account.
- They shouldn’t delay the option of downloading the admission card on the last date otherwise they will be facing serious issues of server problems that may lead to slow downloading and the candidate will not be able to reach the exam centre on time.
- Once the admit card will be downloaded it should be the applicant’s duty to make sure that it is kept in a safe place until the main day.
- The particulars given inside the admit card must be clearly visible without any kind of overwriting or stains of food stains.
- The laminated hall ticket should not be folded or torn from any place otherwise it will be not considered valid and the candidate will not be given permission to appear in the exam.
- Applicants must carry the hall ticket, government id, and colored passport size photograph along with them to the exam center.
Steps to download Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2023
We know that you have been about how you can get the exam admit card so that you can attend the Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2023 exam, you don’t have to worry because the steps to download the admit card are available in the table below:
|Take a small step to the official portal of the Department of Education, Meghalaya megeducation.gov.in.
|Under the box of ‘Directorate of Educational Research & Training’, the link of ‘D.El.Ed Admit Card 2023’ will be running.
|After locating that link, tick on it and the admit card login page will get open.
|Inside the empty space given on the page, enter the asked details and then press on the ‘‘Login’ box.
|Wait for a few minutes and you will be connected to a new page with the particulars of your exam admit card.
|Finish the process by downloading the admit card, especially in the colored format.
Guidelines for Meghalaya DElED Exam Center
- All the appearing examinees should try their best to arrive at the allotted exam hall at least 1 hour prior to the announced timing with the aim to complete the examination formalities without any disturbances.
- The department will not for any traveling expenses or injury while arriving at the exam center.
- After reaching the exam center, the applicant should follow the guidelines of covid-19 with the other candidates including social distancing, face covered with a mask, no physical interactions, and many more.
- The request from the applicant side to change the exam center will not be accepted by the department until the reason is legitimate.