Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2019-2020: Maharashtra Police Shipai Admit Card will be made available soon. The date of the exam and hall ticket information will be updated shortly here.
However, conducting authority has not released any official notification about the exam date and Maharashtra Police Shipai Admit card 2019 so far. As soon as conducting authority will provide any information related to hall ticket, we will update the same here for our readers.
Through this recruitment drive, Maharashtra police will recruit 3450 constables in the department. For that, they have to take the exam and go through the complete selection process. On the day of exam, it is compulsory for all the examinees to report the exam center with the admit card and other required documents. The admit card includes information about the exam date, time, venue and necessary instructions.
All the information mentioned in the admit card will be final and no request for change in exam date and exam center will be entertained. The recruiting agency will not issue admit cards in physical form to any candidate.
Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Candidates can go through the given article to get information Maharashtra Police Shipai admit card. Here they will get details on admit card availability date, the online procedure to download the admit card, particulars indicated on it, etc.
|Examination||Maharashtra Police Constable exam|
|Article category||Admit Card|
|Conducting authority||Maharashtra Police|
|Name of the post||Constable (Sepoy/ Sipahi)|
|Date of exam||Announced soon|
|Availability of admit card||Available soon|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
MAHA Police Constable Admit Card – Important Dates
|Starting date of online registration||3rd September 2019|
|Last date of registration||23rd September 2019|
|Issue of admit card||One week prior to the date of the exam|
|Date of exam||To be announced soon|
|Publication of result||To be announced later|
How to download the Maharashtra Police Exam hall Ticket?
Those who are going to take the exam can download their hall ticket from the website by following the simple steps shared below-
- Step 1- They have to visit the Mahapariksha portal first- https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, they have to hit the admit card link.
- Step 3- Now, the hall ticket search page will open.
- Step 4- Enter the login credentials and click on the submit tab.
- Step 5- Finally, the admit card will appear.
- Step 6- They can check the admit card details.
- Step 7- Lastly, they can save and print the admit card.
Maharashtra Constable Shipai Admit Card Particulars Mentioned
Following particulars are likely to be printed on the admit card-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Admit card no.
- Name of the post and postcode
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Reporting timing of the exam
- Exam shift
- Examination center and center code with complete address
- Instructions related to the exam to candidates
All the examinees are advised to check and verify all the admit card particulars carefully before the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the concerned authority to rectify the errors.
Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card- Examination Center
The exam will be conducted at the following exam centers of the state-
Exam center will be allotted to the candidates mainly on the basis of preferences filled by them at the time of online application. Examination center allotted to the examinees will be final and no request for change of the same will not be excepted.
Documents to be taken to the exam hall
All the candidates have to carry all the required documents to the examination center on the day of the exam. Examinees must carry the following documents to the exam center which they have to produce whenever required for the purpose of validation-
- A printed copy of Maharashtra Police Shipai Admit card
- A valid photo identity proof in original. It may include- candidate’s original PAN card, original passport, original Driving License, original voter id, original nationalized bank updated passbook with a photograph attached or Original Aadhaar Card
Candidates not having the aforementioned documents with them at the examination hall will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Apart from the admit card and an id proof they are not supposed to carry any other item or any restricted item to the examination hall on the date of the exam.
Key points regarding Maharashtra Police Shipai Admit Card 2019
- Maharashtra Police Shipai admit card for the upcoming exam will be announced at least seven days before the date of exam.
- Admit cards can be downloaded only from the Mahapariksha portal.
- No, admit card will be sent to candidates through post.
- Only registered candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- They must download and print the same well before the exam without waiting for the last date.
- All the candidates must hold their hall ticket the examination center along with the id proof on exam day.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a valid admit card.
- Admit card download link will also be made available on his post.
- Candidate must have all the login credentials ready with them to access the hall ticket.
- To get the latest updates and news about the admit card, they should regularly visit the official portal.
The Selection Process For Maharashtra Police Shipai Posts
Selection of the Siphai in Maharashtra Police will be done through written test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Endurance Test, and the interview followed by Document verification. All those candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the interview. To get the job of Siphai in Maharashtra Police the applicant will have to clear both of the exams. It is a must for the candidates to fulfill the physical standards set by the department to get the post. Here have a look at the exam Patten for the recruitment of Maharashtra Police Constable;
The written exam will be conducted for 200marks and it will be having multiple-choice questions. Look at the points given below to understand the pattern of the written exam;
- In the written exam total, 100 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be asked from Mathematics, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning and Grammar (Marathi).
- From each topic, 25 questions will be asked and every question will be for 2 marks only.
Maharashtra Police Constable Exam Date 2020
The exam date for the written exam for the recruitment of constable has not released yet. As the applicants are waiting for the release of the exam date so same we will update in this article when some official announcement will be made. So stay tuned with us to get the latest update about this recruitment.
To Download Maharashtra Police Shipai Admit Card 2020
Click Here (Link Will Be Soon)
The Bottom Line
Generally, the authorities release the admit card for the recruitment exam before 8-10 days of the exam. As the exam date for Maharashtra Constable recruitment 2020 still not released so you can bookmark this page to get the latest update about the exam date and hall ticket date.
For inquiries related to Maharashtra Police constable admit card and other Recruitment details, candidates can contact the concerned authority through the contact details shared below-
Candidates can also share their doubts and issues regarding this post with us. They can write their issues in the comment section and our team will respond to it asap.