Maharashtra Health Dept Group C Admit Card 2019: Application process was conducted at the Mahapariksha online portal. There are total 50 cadres and the number of vacancies in each cadre varies for different categories of the candidates. Maharashtra Health Department Group C recruitment exam is about to come and therefore admit card will be out soon. Admit cards will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. Exam is going to be conducted to fill 5778 vacant Group C posts in all the cadres.
In order to be eligible to appear for the exam, candidates are required to possess a valid hall ticket at the exam center on exam day. To get more details on admit card for this recruitment exam, candidates can have a look at the complete article.
Maharashtra Health Dept. Recruitment admit card 2019
|Recruitment Process||Maharashtra health Dept. recruitment|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Conducting Department||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Name of post||Various Group C posts|
|Exam date||To be notified soon|
|Date of availability of admit card||To be notified soon|
|Mode of exam||Written exam|
|Official recruitment portal||https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
Maharashtra Health Dept. exam Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||26th February 2019|
|Last date for online application||18th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
Admit card is an important document as it helps examinees to enter the exam hall and write the exam. For West Bengal Police Excise constable pre-exam and other subsequent exams all the candidates have to produce a valid admit card to the invigilators at the exam center. Candidates not having a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
All the candidates should download and print their admit card on time. They should not wait for last date as they may come across various problems on the last day. All the examinees are required to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket with them at the exam premises.
Entry to exam hall will be given only to the candidates having a valid ID proof. Candidates without a valid admit card and supporting documents will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
How to Download the Admit Card?
Candidates going to appear for Maharashtra Health Department Group C recruitment exam can download their hall ticket from the official portal from the notified dates onwards.
They can refer the complete procedure shared below to access the admit card online.
- Step 1- Visit the mahapariksha portal i.e. www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Step 2- Search for the login section.
- Step 3- Enter the username and password. Click on login button.
- Step 4- Click on the admit card option.
- Step 5- Admit card will appear.
- Step 6- Check and verify all the details carefully.
- Step 7- Download and take multiple printouts of the admit card.
Information printed on Admit Card
Maharashtra Recruitment admit card is supposed to indicate following information to candidates appearing for the exam-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Hall ticket no.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Cadre (from where candidate have applied)
- Post name
- Code of the post
- Candidate’s Gender
- Allotted test center with code and address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam date
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Important instructions related to exam
Candidates should read all the details carefully mentioned on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, they should immediately contact the concerned officials. However, details in the admit card are same as the details furnished by the candidates in the application form.
They are advised to sort out all the matters related to the admit card before appearing in the exam. If invigilator find any issue in the admit card at the time of verification at the exam center, candidate may get disqualified from the exam.
Documents to be carried to exam center
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
Candidates needs to essentially produce the following documents to the invigilator at the examination premises on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of the valid admit card
- Photograph of the candidates
- Any of the following valid ID proof in original and a photocopy of it- Aadhaar Card,
Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Bank passbook with photograph, ID proof issued by a Gazetted officer, College/university Id card, employee ID card, etc.
Candidates should note that Ration card and E- Aadhaar will not be considered as a valid Photo Id proof. They must also ensure that their name appearing in the admit card is same as in the photo Id proof.
Candidates should not carry documents other than aforementioned to the exam hall. A serious action shall be taken against the candidates who will be found carrying any restricted item to the exam center.
Maharashtra Health Department Recruitment 2019 Important Points
- Admit card will be issued online on the dates specified by the department.
- Only registered candidates will be able to download their hall ticket.
- Candidates must have their username and password to download the hall ticket.
- No request for change in test center will not be accepted after the issue of the admit card.
- Candidates should regularly visit mahapariksha portal and department’s website for admit card updates.