MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2023 is now available on the portal. Applicants do get their admit card online or link shared below.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra released the notification for the entrance test of MBA for the year 2023. Now the officials of the state common entrance test cell have released the MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2023. Therefore the applicants should be ready with their filled-in application form as the details present in the already filled-in MAH MBA/MMS CET application form will be required to retrieve the Hall Ticket.
As a result, the applicants are recommended to visit the official website of the Maharashtra test cell on a frequent basis. The website address of the official portal is https://cetcell.mahacet.org/. We will also update the MHT CET admit card download link provided at the end of this article as soon as the hall ticket is available on the official website.
Download here MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card
MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2023: Key Highlights
The highlights of the MHT CET MBA /MMS have been provided in the table below. Here we have also provided the important dates that are necessary for the candidates to know.
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card for the||MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam to be Held on||25th of March, 2023 |
26th of March, 2023
|Admit Card Releasing Mode||Online|
|Admit Card will be available on||Released|
MAH MBA CET 2023 Exam Date
According to the Tentative Calendar released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, the MAH- MBA/MMS-CET Examination will be held on the 25th of March, 2023 and on the 26th of March, 2023. Furthermore, the applicants should note that these dates are tentative and can be changed by the officials at their convenience. Therefore, the applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the authority i.e.cetcell.mahacet.org on a regular basis.
Apart from this, the candidates should note that they will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without the possession of a Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket will be the sole identity card that will help the candidate in gaining access to the exam venue. Therefore, the candidates are advised to download and check the details prior to visiting the exam centre for the exam.
Also Read: MAH MCA CET Admit Card 2023
How to download MAH MBA CET 2023 hall ticket?
The applicants who will visit the exam centre to appear for the MBA Common Entrance Test will have to exhibit the hall ticket to the invigilators. Therefore, the candidates are advised to download the admit card and take out the coloured printout of the same. The soft copies of the admit card will not be accepted at the exam centre. only the hard copies of the hall tickets will be entertained by the authorities there. However, for obtaining the hall tickets, the applicants are required to go through the below steps and then proceed towards downloading the admit card.
- To start the admit card downloading process, first of all, open the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra i.e. https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- A page will open up consisting of the portal links.
- Now select the ‘CET Portal (Examination) AY 2023-24’.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- Now on the left side of that page, there will be a section named ‘Technical Education’.
- Under that, there will be a link to ‘MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2023’.Click on that.
- Now again on the new page, there will be an icon of ‘Registered Candidate Login’ on the left side of the page. Click on that link.
- Now here a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the ‘Application Number’ and the ‘Password’ allotted to the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option and the candidate’s admit card will be there on the screen.
- Download it and take out a hard copy of the same.
|Download Here>>||MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2023 (To Be Released Soon)|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
Also Check: MAH CET MBA/MMS Result
No, the officials of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will not send the hall ticket by post to the eligible candidates. It will be uploaded to the official portal only.
The documents to be carried at the exam centre by the candidate are as follows:
-Printout of the Hall ticket
– Original Government Approved Photo Identity Proof
-Also carry the photocopy of the same photo identity proof
No, there is no such provision for the candidates to change the exam centre once the authority has released the admit card for the examination.