LSAT Admit card will be made available from 22nd May to 1st June for downloading. LSAT 2019 hall ticket will be made available only for the registered applicants. These candidates can download their admit card from the through online mode within the given period. No other mode for accessing the admit card will be made available for candidates.
Candidates qualifying LSAT entrance test will get admissions law courses in various law schools of India. More than 50 law schools in Indian will accept LSAT 2019 result for admission. Admit card link will also be provided on this page to make the access the of the same for the candidates appearing for the exam.
For more information, related to LSAT admit card for the year 2019, candidates read the complete article. Here we have compiled all the important related to the hall ticket such as admit card issue schedule, download procedure, admit card particulars, etc. details for our readers.
LSAT Admit card 2019
LSAT exam is schedule to be conducted on 2nd June 2019 at the various exam centers of all the four regions of the country. Hall ticket for this exam will be hosted only on the official portal on 22nd May 2019 and candidates have to download it before 1st June 2019. They should also note that no printed copy of admit card will be issued to any candidate.
Online mode will be the only mode to access the admit card. The printed admit card is required positively to be carried to the exam hall on the day of exam with the valid photo ID proof. Candidates failing to produce at the exam hall will not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore, while leaving for the exam, they must make sure that carry the admit card.
They should print the admit card on time so that they avoid last-minute disappointment of not being able to get it. They should follow each and every instruction mentioned on the admit card.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
LSAT Hall Ticket 2019- An overview
|Name of the Exam||Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Pearson VUE|
|Test Designing council||Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA|
|Type of examination||National level entrance test|
|Course offered||Five-Year Integrated LL.B. Programme or LL.M./ LL.B. Programme|
|Availability of admit card||22nd May 2019|
|Date of exam||2nd June 2019|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
LSAT 2019 hall ticket important dates
|Opening of registration window||16th October 2018|
|Last date of registration||20th May 2019|
|Issue of admit card||22nd May to 1st June 2019|
|Date of conduct of exam||2nd June 2019|
|Date of announcement of result||To be announced later|
LSAT Exam Pattern
- Format of the exam- Offline mode (Pen and Paper based)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice format
- Medium of exam- English
- Duration of exam- 2 hours 20 minutes without break (will be section-wise)
- Number of sections- Four Sections
- Total number of questions- 92-100 questions
- No negative marking will be there. All the candidates, therefore, are required to attempt all the questions.
|Sections||Number of questions||Time allotted|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|1st logical Reasoning||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|Total||92-100||2 hours 20 minutes|
Information mentioned on LSAT Admit card
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
Following information is supposed to be printed on LSAT admit card-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration/ Application number
- Hall Ticket no.
- Date of Birth
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Date of the exam
- Examination timing
- Examination center allotted with full address
- Important instructions
For any discrepancy in the details, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authority.
How to download and print LSAT 2019 admit card?
Applicants can access their LSAT admit card online by following the given instructions
- Visit the official LSAT portal i.e. http://www.pearsonvueindia.com.
- Open the admit card link flashing/ running on the homepage of the website.
- Candidates will see admit card search link on their screens.
- They have to enter the login details.
- Click on the submit option.
- Admit card file will appear.
- Check and verify all the details mentioned on it.
- Download and take printout of the same.
Click here to download the admit card- link
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
LSAT 2019 Examination Centres
LSAT admit card will contain the complete information about the allotted LSAT exam center. Exam center will be allotted as per the preferences submitted by the candidates at the time of online application.
Region-wise names of testing locations are as under-
- East- Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West- Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal
- North- Dehradun, Jammu, Chandigarh, Delhi(NCR), Lucknow, Varanasi, Jaipur
- South- Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kochi,
The decision on allocation of examination venue will be final. Candidates will not be given any chance to change the allotted exam venue in any case.
Documents to be carried to LSAT exam center
Candidates appearing for LSAT exam on 2nd June have to carry all the necessary items prescribed by the conducting authority to the exam hall.All the required documents include-
- A printout of LSAT 2019 admit card
- Any Photo ID proof in original. Candidates can carry any of the following photo id card to the exam hall- Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card
- ST/SC certificate (if applicable)
Key Points Related to LSAT India Admit Card 2019
- LSAT Admit card will be published on 22nd May 2019.
- LSAT will be issued only to the registered applicants through the online mode.
- Admit card should be downloaded and printed within the stipulated time frame i.e. from 22nd May to 1st June 2019.
- No LSAT hall tickets for the offline exam will be sent through post to any candidate.
- Admit card should be necessarily carried to the exam center on exam day as without the one no candidate will be given permission to write the exam.
- Candidates should go through all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- They must also reach the exam center at least half an hour before the time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Any discrepancy in admit card particulars and issued related to the downloading of the same should be brought to the notice of the concerned authority.