LIC HFL Admit Card 2019 Download Hall Ticket: LIC HFL admit card for Assistant, Associates, and Assistant Manager online exam has been published on 9th September 2019. Call letter is an important document through which exam details such as exam date, time, venue, etc. are intimated to the registered candidates. Those who have applied for this recruitment can access it online.
LIC HFL Admit Card 2019
They download the admit card from LIC HFL official website by entering valid login details. No hard copy of call letter will be sent to candidates through courier or post. Keep reading the given article for complete information on LIC HFL admit card.
LIC HFL 2019 Recruitment Details
|Examination||LIC HFL exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Type of exam||All India Level Recruitment exam|
|Conducting Authority||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Posts||Assistant, Associates and Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Admit card availability||Available now|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
Official notification– Download Here
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019- Important Dates/ Schedule
|Online registration starts||8th August 2019|
|Last date of online registration||26th August 2019|
|Availability of admit card||9th September 2019 (Available)|
|Closure of call letter downloading||9th September 2019|
|Date of exam||9th and 10th October 2019|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
LIC HFL 2019 Admit Card
Admit card can be downloaded only by the registered candidates. While downloading the admit card, candidates should enter correct login details (i.e. registration no. and password issued to them at the time of online registration) in the provided fields.
At the exam hall the identity of candidate is verified and for that candidates have to produce admit card and id proof at the exam venue. If candidate’s identity is found to be in doubt, then he/she will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
Candidates have to affix a recent clear passport sized photograph on the call letter. They are also advised not to change their appearance till the completion of recruitment and selection process. candidates failing to produce valid admit card along with all the necessary documents at the exam hall will lead to cancelation of candidature.
How to download the LIC HFL Admit Card 2019?
Candidates needs to follow the given instructions-
- Step I- Open the official website of LIC HFL i.e. https://www.lichousing.com.
- Step II- Click on the “Career” option given on the homepage.
- Step III- Click on “download call letter for online examination” link.
- Step IV Admit card login will appear.
- Step V- Enter the “Registration No./ Roll No.”, Password and security code in the fields available.Hit the login button.
- Step VI- Call letter will display.
- Step VII- Check all the particulars and information given on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Download and take printout of the admit card.
Latest Update 12th Sep 2019: LIC HFL Admit Card 2019 has been released now. Follow below link to download it.
Click here to download the LIC HFL Admit Card 2019 (Available Now)
Information mentioned on the admit card
LIC HFL admit card contains following information about the exam–
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post applied for
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of online examination
- Examination timing
- Allotted exam center with complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Admit card issued to candidates should be verified by them before appearing for exam.
Items to be carried to the Examination Venue
Candidates going to take online exam must carry all the necessary items with them to the exam venue. These documents include-
- A printed copy of downloaded admit card.
- A valid Id proof in original along with a photocopy of it. They can bring any of the following admit card to the exam center- PAN Card/ Voter’s Card/ Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
- A passport-sized photograph preferably same as uploaded in the application form.
The information about the allotted exam center will be mentioned on the hall ticket of the candidates. The online exam is going to be conducted at the following exam centers-
State/Union Territory covered under region
Online Examination Centre
Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur
Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad
- Mode of exam- Online Examination
- Types of questions- Objective Type/ Multiple Choice
- Total Questions- 200
- Minimum marks- 200
- Duration of exam- 120 minutes
- Medium of exam- English
- Marking scheme- 1 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking- 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate) Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)||50||50||35 minutes|
- LIC HFL admit card is available on its official website.
- Call letter should be downloaded before the closure date.
- They should follow each and every information given on the admit card.
- All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with official website for all the latest updates related to LIC HFL admit card.