LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 Division Wise Hall Ticket Exam Date @https://www.licindia.in: LIC has recently announced the result for LIC assistant preliminary exam. It is now preparing to conduct the mains exam which is scheduled to be conducted tentatively from 22nd December 2019. Before the exam, selected candidates will be issued LIC Assistant Mains Admit card 2019. Mains exam will be conducted on separate dates for all the divisions and thus admit cards will be issued accordingly.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) released notification and applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistants. Applications were invited for in the month of November 2019 for more than 7000 posts of assistants.The pre-exam was conducted on 30th and 31st November 2019 across the country. Now, the shortlisted candidates have to appear in Mains examination.
LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019
Call letter has been issued from 4th December 2019. No call letters will be delivered by post to any candidate. They have to download it from the official website of LIC. All the candidates have to produce the admit card to the invigilators on the day of exam. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
In this article, candidates who are waiting for the release of the admit card will get all the necessary information about LIC mains exam admit card. It includes admit card issue dates, process to download the result, download links and other related information.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019- An Overview
|Name of the exam||LIC Assistant Mains Exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Examination type||National Level Competitive Exam|
|Date of Mains exam||22nd December 2019|
|Result status||Available soon|
|Job location||Across India|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
|Issue of notification||17th September 2019|
|Date of commencement of application submission||17th September 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||1st October 2019|
|Date of Mains exam||30th and 31st November 2019|
|Declaration of Pre result||Released|
|Issue of admit card for mains||Available Now|
|Mains examination date||22nd December 2019 onwards (tentative)|
How to access LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019?
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of LIC between the stipulated dates.
- Step I- Open the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in.
- Step II- Click on “Career” link given on the homepage.
- Step III- Click on LIC Assistant recruitment link.
- Step IV- Hit LIC Assistant mains exam hall ticket link.
- Step V- Enter the login details and click on submit button.
- Step VI- Admit Card for mains exam will appear.
- Step VII- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Lastly, download and take printout of the admit card.
Particulars Printed on the Admit Card
LIC assistant mains admit card is likely to indicate following details-
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Day and Date of Examination
- Exam Shift
- Name of the exam center with center code
- Instructions to candidates
Items to be carried to the Examination Center
On the day of exam, all the candidates are required to carry following documents with them to the exam center-
- A valid copy of LIC mains admit card
- A copy of photo identity proof. Candidates can carry any of the following Id card-
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card with a Photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College or University
- Employee identity proof or
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
Candidates should note that ration card and E-Aadhar card will not be considered as valid id proof for this process. The name and other details mentioned on the admit card and photo id card should same.
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card Key Points
- LIC Assistant Admit card for mains exam has been issued now.
- It can be download only from the official website or from the links shared on this page.
- Admit Card will be issued division-wise.
- No admit card will be delivered through post.
- Candidates have to use valid login details to download the admit card.
- On exam day, candidates have to produce the admit card and id proof to the invigilator for verification.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates reporting late at the exam hall will not be permitted to take the exam.
- They must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.