LIC AAO Admit card 2020: The application process for www.licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer 2020 recruitment has been completed on 15th March 2020. After the scrutiny of application forms, LIC AAO Admit Card will be issued to the candidates. LIC AAO AE recruitment hall ticket 2020 is scheduled to be published on
27th March 2020 and the examination date is 4th April 2020 (postponed). All the candidates must print the admit card within the notified period.
Latest update: The LIC AAO and AE examination which was scheduled to be held on 4th April has been postponed. The next examination date will be available shortly. Check notice given below.
After the due date, no candidate will be able to download their LIC AAO call letter 2020 and without a valid card, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall and will be debarred from the exam.
Table of Contents
LIC AAO Admit Card 2020
As LIC is not going to dispatch call letters to the postal addresses, candidates are required to download them from the official website. However, intimation about the release of admit card will be sent to the applicants through SMS/ email.
Latest Update 12th March 2020: LIC AAO/AE Admit Card 2020 will be announced on
27th March 2020 (available soon) and will be available for download till 4th April 2020. We will update a downloading link of Admit card here on 27th March. Candidates can use that link to download their LIC AAO Call Letter. (fresh dates will be available shortly)
In this article, we have shared detailed information about the LIC AAO admit card. So, readers can scroll down and collect the given information.
LIC AAO AE Examination- A Brief Detail
|Name of the exam||LIC AAO AE exam|
|Type of exam||Recruitment examination|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Exam level||National Level exam|
|Post||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) /AE|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Admit Card availability|
|Date of examination|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English and Hindi|
|LIC AAO admit Card 2020 link||Available Soon|
Selection for Assistant Administrative Officer will be made on the basis of three tiers viz. Preliminary exam, Main examination, and Interview. The admit card for pre-exam will be out in the month of March 2020.
LIC AAO Pre- exam will be an objective test and will be conducted online. There will be three sections in the exam and each section will be allotted a time of 20 minutes. The total number of questions will be 100. Maximum marks will be 70 marks. The medium of the exam will be Hindi/English. Candidates qualifying pre-exam will be selected for the main examination.
LIC AAO/AE Recruitment Admit Card- Important Dates
|Last date for Online application||15th March 2020|
|Admit card downloading start|
|Last date to download call letter|
|Date of preliminary exam|| |
|Online examination main||Available Soon|
How to download LIC AAO Admit Card 2020?
LIC AAO AE call letter for pre-exams can be downloaded by following the steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in.
- Visit the “careers” option given on the homepage of screen.
- Click on the LIC AAO Admit Card link hosted on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials such as registration number/ Roll Number and date of birth/ password etc.
- Call letter will appear on screen.
- Download the call letter and also take printouts of the same.
Information mentioned on LIC AAO/AE Call letter
LIC AAO/AE Admit Card will be made available on the official website on notified dates. The call letter downloaded by the candidate will include details about the exam and examinee.
LIC AAO call letter will include following information-
- Name of the examinee
- Registration number.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Medium of examination
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time and duration of examination
- Examination venue with complete address
- Important instructions
Documents required to be carried to the examination Premises
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry LIC AAO 2020 call letter with them. Along with the call letter, they are also required to carry a valid photo identity proof in original plus the photocopy of it.
Candidates must be present with all the important documents at the RRB ALP examination venue. Candidates found without the necessary documents will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
The list of all the necessary documents required to be produced at the examination center is shared below-
- A hardcopy of the downloaded call letter
- Recent passport-sized photograph to be affixed on the call letter (should be similar to the one uploaded on the application form)
- A valid photo ID from any of the following
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card with photograph
- PAN card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Driving License
- Valid recent ID card issued by recognized university/ college
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Employee Id card
- Bar council ID card
Note- Ration card and E- Aadhaar card will not be considered valid for this examination.
Details about candidates such as name, DOB and other information on admit card will be furnished as per the details provided at the time of registration. Candidates should also note that names mentioned on admit card should match with the names appearing on the photo ID card. The names mentioned on Photo Id card and admit card must be exactly same.
Also Check: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 (8134 Posts)
In case of any discrepancy in the names, signature, photographs, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center.
Important tips regarding LIC AAO/AE 2020 Admit Card
- LIC AAO admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates
- Candidates can download their call letters from official LIC website between
27th March to 4th April 2020.
- No, hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate.
- All the candidates are required to carry LIC AAO admit cards to the exam center.
- Candidate found without a valid admit card and a photo ID card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates must read all the instruction given on call letter carefully.
- No, candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall if will carry a damaged, spoiled, or mutilated admit card.
- Applicants must reach the examination center on time.
- Candidates should not carry any item other than the admit card, photo ID card and required stationery (if any) to the exam center.
Candidates should regularly visit the official website and this page to get all the latest updates about LIC AAO Admit Card. If you have any query, then you can also ask us in the comment box below and our team will help solve the problem.