KVS TGT PGT Admit Card: The Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan is all set to conduct the examination for the recruitment of PRT, TGT, PGT, and much more staff. In order to notify the applicants regarding their eligibility to appear for the exam, KVS releases the admit cards online. The candidates who shall pass the written examination shall qualify for the interview. In order to get selected for the post they have applied for, the candidates will have to furnish the examination hall ticket on the day of the examination.
For all the details regarding the release of the KVS TGT PGT Recruitment Admit card 2023 and examination date, read the following article. You can also download the hall ticket using the link provided below.
- Authority will re-conduct the PRT Exam for Muzaffarpur Digital Centre, Bariya Road, Dadar, Ahiyapur, Muzaffpur Bihar (2nd shift) which is to be held on 11th March. Applicants for this centre may download their hall ticket.
- Admit Card for ASO and SSA is also available.
KVS TGT PGT Admit Card Link 2023
In 2022, Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan announced nearly 13404 vacancies of teaching and non-teaching staff. They further notified that the applicants have to be eligible and they will have to appear for a computer-based test followed by an interview in order to get selected. The selection procedure will depend on the performance of the candidates in the notified examinations. The applications were accepted from 5 December 2022. Interested candidates had to apply for the recruitment before 2nd Jan 2023.
Although aspirants who have applied for the recruitment are presently seeking to download the hall ticket for the examination. The authorities will release the admit card on the official portal of Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS.
KVS TGT PGT Revised Exam Schedule
KVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Document||KVS TGT PGT Admit Card|
|Authority||Kendra Vidhyalaya Sangathan KVS|
|Post||TGT and PGT Teachers|
|Commencement of Application||5 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd Jan 2023|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Mode: Online|
|Date of Examination||7 Feb to 6 March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
KVS Recruitment Hall Ticket and Exam Date
The candidates who applied for the recruitment of TGT and PGT teachers at the Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan pertaining to their latest recruitment can soon download the admit cards. The authorities concluded the application procedure on 2nd Jan 2023. Now, they shall be considering the received application forms and preparing hall tickets on the basis of the details provided by the applicants.
The examination will be held in a computer-based mode, and as of now, KVS has not notified any details pertaining to the exam date or release of the hall ticket. Applicants can keep checking this space for all the latest updates and information related to KVS TGT PGT admit card 2023.
Download KVS TGT PGT Exam Hall Ticket
In order to download the admit card for the computer-based examination for the selection of TGT and PGT teachers by Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan, the candidates will have to follow the subsequent procedures:
- Open the official portal of Kendra Vidyalaya, sangathan at www.kvssangathan.nic.in.
- On the homepage, check the Announcement section.
- All the latest notifications will be available on the screen.
- Tap on the Read More option in order to view the latest notifications.
- Under the title column, look out for the option to download the admit card for TGT and PGT Teacher’s recruitment.
- In the Details/Download section, tap on the link to download the hall ticket.
- You will be directed to the Examination Services website of Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS.
- A Login Form will open up, and the candidates will have to enter the application number and password.
- Tap on Sign In and in the user dashboard, you will be able to find your Hall Ticket.
- Click on the Download option and Print the admit card to avoid any future inconvenience.
Details mentioned in the Examination Admit Card
The subsequent details will be mentioned in the written examination hall ticket of KVS PGT Recruitment of the teachers. The applicants must check each of the following details carefully and notify the authorities in case of some discrepancy:
- Name of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Name of the father
- Name of the mother
- Examination roll number
- Examination date
- Details of the examination centre
- Details pertaining to the examination
- General guidelines of the written examination
|Official Portal||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS|
The authorities at the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan are yet to notify the release date for the KVS TGT PGT Admit Card for the purpose of the written examination. Applicants can check this article for all the latest updates pertaining to the release date.
The KVS shall conduct the written examination in a computer-based examination mode for the recruitment of the TGT and PGT teachers in 2022 very soon. However, they have not yet declared a particular date.