Applicants waiting for the KSET hall ticket have bad news: the authority has postponed the KSET 2023 Exam Date, which is scheduled for 26 November 2023. Now, the exam is likely to be conducted on 31 December 2023. The officials will share a fresh notice regarding this at their portal soon. Once we have any update on this, we will share the same here.
Candidates who submitted the KSET 2023 application may download their hall ticket from the official portal. To download the same, you need to keep your login details ready. It is a must for all to bring their KSET Hall Ticket and Photo identification proof on examination day. All must abide by the rules and instructions instructed by the authority. Read this article, to get more details about KSET 2023 Admit Card.
KSET Hall Ticket Date 2023
To generate KSET Admit card, candidates must provide their email and password. In case candidates forget their password, then it can be easily retrieved by performing some steps whose details are shared in this article. Once the KSET Admit card is available, its direct link will be provided on this page to download it easily. The authority also released the roll number of the candidates and the examination center allotted to them whose details are given in this article.
Candidates may get duplicate KSET Admission card from their respective Nodal centres.
KSET Hall Ticket 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam for||Lecturer/ Assistant Professor|
|Entrance Test Date|
31 December 2023
How to Download Karnataka KSET 2023 Hall Ticket?
KSET 2023 admit card will be available online mode only, so all the applicants out there who are keenly looking for their KSET Hall ticket can download it by following the steps given below: –
- Visit kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Go through the News and Event section to check the KSET Admit card link
- Open the notification and tap on the link to download KSET 2023 admit card
- Verify the details mentioned in it and take out its printout.
Details Printed on KSET Hall Ticket
- Applicant name
- Examination centre detail
- Date and Time of examination
- Roll/ Registration number
- Mother/Father name
Download the KSET 2023 Hall Ticket (Available Soon)
How to Retrieve KSET Password?
To obtain the KSET Hall ticket, all applicants need to provide their password. But in case, you forgot your password, then it can be retrieved easily by following some simple steps:
- Go to the login page first
- In this, you need to select “Forgot password” Link
- After selecting the same, a page will open where you need to provide some of your details like
- Registration number, DOB, Gender, Mobile number, and New Password. Confirm the same and enter captcha code appear on the screen.
- After pressing the set new password tab, you can use the same.
Documents to be Carried on KSET 2023 Exam Day
Following documents need to be brought by all applicants while appearing for the examination: –
- Online printed copy of the KSET 2023 admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as affixed in the application)
- Valid Photo identification proof like:
- Aadhaar card/ Passport/ voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving license/ Aadhaar Enrolment/ Ration Card
- PWD certificate if seeking relaxation
Note: The name mentioned in the ID proof must match with the name as printed on the admit card.
List of items Prohibited at the Examination Centre
- Not allowed to carry any baggage
- Valuable items in case of lost or stolen KSET will not be responsible for that
- Text books/ study materials/ calculator/ log tables/ electronic watches/ mobile phone/ Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Chewing tobacco, spitting, smoking are not allowed
- Eatable items are not allowed, but diabetics may carry items like sugar tablets fruits etc.
Note: If any candidates are found with any prohibited items then their candidature will be treated as canceled.
KSET 2023 Examination Instruction
- All must report at the exam centers at least two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- No one will be permitted if he/she is late by more than 20 minutes
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the examination
- During the last 20 minutes of examination, no one will be allowed to go to the toilet
- Bring your stationery items like a pen, pencil, and eraser.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned in the KSET Hall ticket
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination time is over.
- TA/DA is not allowed to appear for the examination
KSET 2023 Examination Scheme
- KSET examination consists of two papers
- Both papers will be objective-type
- Duration of Paper I is 1 hour, and Paper 2 is 2 hours
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the examination
- Both the paper will be in English and Kannada language
- Each question will carry a 2 mark
|Paper||Max Marks||No. of question|
KSET 2023 Cut Off Mark
In order to clear the examination, applicants need to secure a minimum cut-off marks aggregate in both the paper as per their category.
- General: 40%
- SC/ST/CAT-I/II A/ II B/III A/ III B/ PWD: 35%
When will the KSET 2023 Hall ticket released by the officials?
It will be release a week before the exam date (31 December 2023).
What are the details through which applicants may download their KSET admit card?
Email ID and password are the two credentials that need to be submitted to get your admission card.
Is there any negative marking scheme in the examination?
As per the details mentioned, the exam will not follow any negative marking criteria.
I forgot my password is it possible to retrieve it or not?
Yes, the applicant may generate their new password through their respective login section for this they need to provide some basic details and a new password can be generated easily.