KSET Hall Ticket 2021: Candidates who submitted KSET 2021 application may download their hall ticket from the official portal once available officially and to download the same you need to keep your login details ready. It is a must for all to bring their KSET Hall Ticket and Photo identification proof on examination day. All must abide by the rules and instruction instructed by the authority. Read this article, to get more details about KSET 2021 Admit Card.
Update: KSET 2021 exam is deferred by the official’s revised date will be announced soon.
- 1 KSET Hall Ticket 2021
- 2 KSET Hall Ticket 2021 Overview
- 3 KSET 2021 Exam Postponed Notice
- 4 Documents to be Carried on KSET 2021 Exam Day
- 5 KSET 2021 Examination Instruction
- 6 KSET 2021 Examination Scheme
- 7 KSET 2021 Cut Off Mark
- 8 List of KSET 2021 Examination Centre
- 9 How to Download Karnataka KSET 2021 Hall Ticket?
- 10 FAQs
KSET Hall Ticket 2021
In order to generate KSET Admit card candidate are required to provide their email and password. In case candidates forgot their password then it can be easily retrieved by performing some steps whose details are shared in this article. Once the KSET Admit card is available its direct link will be provided on this page so that you may download it easily. Authority also released the roll number of the candidates and examination center allotted to them whose details are given in this article.
Candidates may get duplicate KSET Admission card from their respective Nodal centres.
KSET Hall Ticket 2021 Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam for||Lecturer/ Assistant Professor|
|Entrance Test Date||25th April 2021 (Postponed)|
|Admit Card Status||TBA|
KSET 2021 Exam Postponed Notice
Karnataka State Eligibility Test examination which is to be held on 25th April has been postponed due to COVID 19. The revised KSET 2021 exam date will be announced soon by the university.
Details Printed on KSET Hall Ticket
- Applicant name
- Examination centre detail
- Date and Time of examination
- Roll/ Registration number
- Mother/Father name
How to Retrieve KSET Password?
In order to obtain the KSET Hall ticket, all applicants need to provide their password. But in case, you forgot your password then it can be retrieved easily by following some simple steps:
- Go to the login page first
- In this, you need to select “Forgot password” Link
- After selecting the same a page will open where you need to provide some of your details like
- Registration number, DOB, Gender, Mobile number, New Password, Confirm the same and enter captcha code appear on the screen
- After pressing the set new password tab you are ready to use the same.
Documents to be Carried on KSET 2021 Exam Day
Following documents need to be brought by all applicants while appearing for the examination: –
- Online printed copy of the KSET 2021 admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as affixed in the application)
- Valid Photo identification proof like:
- Aadhaar card/ Passport/ voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving license/ Aadhaar Enrolment/ Ration Card
- PWD certificate if seeking relaxation
Note: The name mentioned in the ID proof must match with the name as printed on the admit card
Items to be Carried as a COIVD 19 Preventive Measures
- Bring Hand Sanitiser and Water bottle
- Wear a Face mask and glove
- And Maintain social distance
List of items Prohibited at the Examination Centre
- Not allowed to carry any baggage
- Valuable items in case of lost or stolen KSET will not be responsible for that
- Text books/ study materials/ calculator/ log tables/ electronic watches/ mobile phone/ Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Chewing tobacco, spitting, smoking are not allowed
- Eatable items are not allowed but diabetic may carry items like sugar tablets fruits etc.
Note: If any candidates are found with any prohibited items then their candidature will be treated as canceled.
KSET 2021 Exam Timing
- Paper 1: 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Paper 2: 11 am to 1:00 pm
KSET 2021 Examination Instruction
- All must report at the exam centers at least two hours before the commencement of the examination
- No one will be permitted if he/she is late by more than 20 minutes
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the examination
- During the last 20 minutes of examination, no one will be allowed to go to the toilet
- Bring your stationery items like a pen, pencil, and eraser.
- Read the instruction carefully mentioned in the KSET Hall ticket
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination time is over.
- TA/DA is not allowed to appear for the examination
Check here more KSET Exam Instruction
KSET 2021 Examination Scheme
- KSET examination consists of two papers
- Both papers will be objective type
- Duration of Paper I is 1 hour and Paper 2 is 2 hours
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the examination
- Both the paper will be in English and Kannada language
- Each question will carry a 2 mark
|Paper||Max Marks||No. of question|
KSET 2021 Cut Off Mark
In order to clear the examination, applicants need to secure a minimum cut-off marks aggregate in both the paper as per their category.
- General: 40%
- SC/ST/CAT-I/II A/ II B/III A/ III B/ PWD: 35%
List of KSET 2021 Examination Centre
The said entrance examination will be conducted in 11 test centre of Karnataka. Test centre will be allotted to candidates as opted by them while submitting the application form. exam centers have been allotted to all candidates just go through the exam center to check your name: –
- Bengaluru (10)
- Belagavi (11)
- Bellary (12)
- Vijayapura (13)
- Davangere (14)
- Dharwad (15)
- Kalaburgi (16)
- Mangalore (17)
- Mysuru (18)
- Shimoga (19)
- Tumkur (20)
How to Download Karnataka KSET 2021 Hall Ticket?
KSET 2021 admit card will be available in online mode only, so all the applicant out there who are keenly looking for their KSET Hall ticket download it by following the steps given below: –
- Visit kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Go through the News and event section to check the KSET Admit card link
- Open the notification and tap on the link to download KSET 2021 admit card
- Verify details mention in it and take out its print out
As the schedule examination date is deferred once the revised examination date available then applicants may expect their admit card at least 10 days before the examination.
Email Id and password are the two credentials which need to be submitted to get your admission card.
No as per the details mentioned exam will not follow any negative marking criteria.
Yes, all need to wear a face mask while appearing for the exam also, hand sanitizer and water bottle need to be carry on exam day.
Yes, applicant may generate their new password through their respective login section for this they need to provide some basic details and new password can be generated easily.