Karnataka Public Service Commission will be selecting candidates for the position of Commercial Tax Inspector by conducting a competitive examination. The application procedure is concluded, and the candidates are now preparing for the exam. Before the exam, the officials provide successfully registered candidates with the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card.
It is essential to download this document as the entry is provided on verifying the admit card only. Please consider that the authority has not mentioned the admit card issue date. But it is expected to be released in the last week of October 2023.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card 2023
The admit card is essential for all applicants because it must be produced on the exam day. In case any error is found, it is necessary to contact the concerned authority for guidance. Though the admit card release date is yet to be announced, the officials have already issued the exam date on the recruitment advertisement.
According to the official schedule, the authority is ready to conduct the exam to select candidates on 4 and 5 November 2023. Readers will get updates related to the exam scheme, KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card and others in the following article.
Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Examination Date||4 and 5 November 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be issued|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/|
How to download the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card 2023?
The online procedure can sometimes become tricky. Therefore, we have provided the steps to download the admit card, which requires minimum effort:
- Start the process by going to the KPSC website with the help of this link: https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- The home page will be formed on the screen after clicking on the link.
- New updates related to different recruitments are provided on the home page.
- You must locate the allotted admit card link for the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Position.
- After locating the link, please click on it to open a new page.
- Now, you need to provide the login credentials on a new page.
- On submitting your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check the details carefully.
- Preferably take 2 to 3 copies of the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card to avoid any mistake.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Exam Scheme
Once you know the exam date, you can start the exam preparation stress-free. To help the readers prepare, we have provided the exam scheme of the same post. Check it out:
- Applicants must score at least 60 marks in the Kannada Language Test to appear for the competitive exam.
- Applicants will have to score at least 35% in the competitive exam to qualify for the exam.
- The officials will deduct 1/4th of the allotted marks for every incorrect answer.
- The whole exam is divided into two papers.
- Applicants will get 1 hour and 30 minutes to solve paper 1 and 2 hours to solve paper 2.
- Papers 1 and 2 will be od 100 marks each.
Readers can check the detailed exam scheme by reading the recruitment advertisement.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||KPSC Website Link|
|Admit Card Link||To be activated|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has not mentioned the admit card issue date yet. We hope that candidates will get the admit card or its information in the last week of October 2023.
What information is provided through the kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card?
The admit card provides details like the name of the officials, name of the aspirants, roll number, parent’s name, Date of Birth, exam venue, date and day of the exam, reporting time, instructions for the exam, etc.
Which documents will be needed while appearing for the exam?
Aspirants must carry a printed copy of the admit card, a passport-sized photograph and a photo identification card like an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, etc. to the exam hall.