KPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 OUT: In the selection process of 242 Accounts Assistant posts, the Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct an examination. For this, all the aspirants registered for KPSC Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023 were issued an e-Admit Card. To issue this hall ticket to the aspirants, the commission released a link only on its official portal on 27 October 2023.
Each aspirant has to obtain the KPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 through this link by entering their unique login details. To know more details concerning the admit card for the Karnataka Group C Accounts Assistant Exam 2023, the aspirants must check out this entire article from start to finish.
KPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023
The application process for the Accounts Assistant post at KPSC was concluded on 23 April 2023. So, the aspirants must now want to know the KPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 Link. The commission will share the details for the release date of the hall ticket through a press note on its official website.
Also Read | KPSC Accounts Assistant Result Date and Link
So, all the applicants visit it regularly and learn all the latest updates. Moreover, after the Karnataka Accounts Assistant e-Admit Card is available, we have shared a direct link for it in this article.
Karnataka Group C Accounts Assistant Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Admit Card For
|KPSC Accounts Assistant Exam 2023
|Name of the Exam Conducting Commission
|Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Dates of the Application Process
|23 March 2023 to 23 April 2023
|Release date of the Admit Card
|27 October 2023
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card
|4 and 5 November 2023
|KPSC Official Website’s Web Address
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅಕೌಂಟ್ಸ್ ಅಸಿಸ್ಟೆಂಟ್ ಅಡ್ಮಿಟ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ 2023 Printed Details
On the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅಕೌಂಟ್ಸ್ ಅಸಿಸ್ಟೆಂಟ್ ಅಡ್ಮಿಟ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ 2023, the commission will provide the aspirants will the following details. The applicants must go through these details and ensure their accuracy from their end before the exam.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Category
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Application Number and Roll Number for the Exam
- Date of the Examination
- Examination’s Start Time and End Time
- Name and Address of the Examination Centre
- Time of Reporting at the Examination Centre
- Guidelines of the Commission for the Exam
Accounts Assistant KPSC Exam 2023
In the Accounts Assistant KPSC Exam 2023, the aspirants must attempt two papers. The maximum scoreable exam in both these papers will be 100. The first paper will have questions from General Knowledge and will be 1.5 hours long.
The second paper will have questions from General Kannada, General English and Computer knowledge, and its duration will be 2 hours. Other essential details for the exam will be given on the respective hall tickets of the aspirants.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 Downloading Procedure
The downloading procedure for the kpsc.kar.nic.in Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 is shared below. With their login details, the aspirants can obtain the admit card by performing this process in a step-by-step manner on the commission’s website.
- Initially, the aspirants must open their respective browsers and use the URL https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ on them.
- This URL will direct the aspirants to the homepage of the commission’s website.
- Now, the aspirants must look through the homepage and find the link for KPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023.
- Once the aspirants tap this link, they will see a login window showing up on their screens.
- The aspirants must fill in their correct login details in the spaces available on this login window.
- After the aspirants proceed to submit these login details, they can download the e-Admit Card for the exam.
- Also, the aspirants must acquire good-quality hard copies of the admit card to produce on the day of the exam.
Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Exam 2023 Guidelines
The commission has defined a few guidelines for the Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Exam 2023. The list of all these guidelines is as follows.
- Apart from a printout of the hall ticket, the aspirants must also present one photo id proof to the commission on the exam day for their identity verification.
- The applicants must not take any of the prohibited items as per the KPSC Accounts Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 inside the exam hall.
- The applicants must carefully note the reporting time printed on the e-Admit Card and read the exam venue accordingly.
KPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|KPSC Accounts Assistant Hall Ticket 2023
|KPSC Accounts Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023
|For More Updates Follow
How many marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the KPSC Accounts Assistant Exam 2023?
For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the total marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
Which photo id proof will be acceptable to the commission for identity verification of the aspirants?
Valid Documents such as a PAN Card, Passport, and Driving License.
What can aspirants do if the hall ticket is not issued before the exam?
If this happens, then the aspirants must contact the commission and report this to them.