KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019: If you are looking for KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2020 then you have landed on the right page. Admission Supervisory Committee for Professional Colleges, Kerala is inviting the application form from the interested candidates for KMAT 2020. Many applicants have already submitted their application forms and now they are looking for the release of Kerala KMAT Admit Card 2020.
KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 is a mandatory document to participate in Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2020. This document will be released online and applicants can download the same from the official website of KMAT.
KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2020
In this article, we compiled the information about KMAT 2020 Admit card. All those candidates that want to participate in Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2020 can still submit their application. As the application submission process is going on hence the admit card is not available online for the applicants yet. It is expected that the KMAT officials will upload the KMAT 2020 Hall ticket on its official website in the last week of November 2019.
Read on to get more information about the release date of KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2020, KMAT Application Form and other.
Kerala KMAT 2020 Admit Card: Details
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name Of The Organization||University of Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Purpose Of Exam||Admission in MBA program|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Last Date To Apply For KMAT 2020||10 November 2019|
|Status of KMAT Admit Card 2020||Not Released Yet|
|KMAT Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of November 2019 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|Website To Check KMAT Hall Ticket 2020||Kmatkerala.com|
KMAT Admit Card 2020 is an essential document for all those applicants who have applied for this entrance examination. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the exam who will be carrying their admit cards to the exam center.
The KMAT hall ticket is not only an important document to take the examination but it also has all the information related to the exam center and the examinee. This is important to download the admit card to take KMAT 2020 exam and read it carefully. If you find any issue or misprinting in the admit card then you should contact the exam conducting body. Further in this article, we have also compiled the information of the contact number and mail id to contact in case of any issue with KMAT Admit Card.
The hall ticket of the applicants who will complete the application form filling process till the last date will be released online. As of now, no official date has been communicated by the KMAT Authorities related to the Hall ticket release date. Applicants can expect the admit card to be available online by the last week of November 2019. The exam for KMAT 2020 will be conducted on 1 December 2019 and the hall ticket will be released in advance of 10 days from the exam.
Applicants who are waiting for the release of the KMAT Admit card can bookmark this page to get all the update information related to this topic. Further in this article, we have mentioned the information on how to download the KMAT Admit Card online.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
How To Download KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2020?
As we stated above the admit card of KMAT will be published on the official website of KMAT Kerala. Here is the stepwise information on how to download the hall ticket. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to download the KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2020.
- First of all, visit the official site of the University of Kerala @ kmatkerala.in.
- Once the site will be loaded then the home page of the Kerala University will appear on the screen.
- On the home page of the website, the candidates can find out the Quick Links and News.
- Here you will get a link of KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2020, click on it.
- Now enter your application number and date of birth or any other password set at the time of registration and hit on the submit button.
- Now The KMAT Kerala 2020 Admit Card of the aspirant appears on the screen
- Verify the details mentioned on the KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2020 for Dec Session.
- Save the hall ticket and Download for further usage.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card to the exam center on exam day.
Information Imprinted On KMAT Kerala 2020 Hall Ticket
As you know that KMAT 2020 is an important document so it’s important to read it carefully. The information present on your admit card is taken from the registration form filled and submitted by you. On the admit card of KMAT you will get following information;
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s or Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Name of the Exam Centre and its Code
- Category of the Candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Gender of the Candidate (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Address of Exam Center
- Instructions for the candidate for exam day
- signature of candidate and exam counselor
All the above-mentioned information you will get on your admit card and they should be correct. In case of any discrepancy in Admit card of KMAT 2020 December Session, refer to the below-given paragraph.
Also Checkout: KMAT Answer key
Discrepancy in KMAT Kerala Admit Card
It is suggested to the candidates to contact the authorities immediately if you point out some errors in the admit card. In KMAT 2020 admit card following errors are common and many candidates report them;
- Candidates could not download the Admit card for KMAT 2020 Exam.
- Photograph or Signature or both are not clear on the KMAT Admit Card 2020.
- Spelling Error in admit card.
If you also find any of the above mentioned error on the KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2020 then you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the authorities on 0471-2335133.
Documents Required For KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam
On the exam day the candidates need KMAT Admit Card 2020 as an essential document but along with candidates need to carry one more id proof. The id proof is required to check all the information mentioned on the admit card. The applicant will have to show this another id proof when asked;
Candidate can carry any of the following id proofs to the exam center;
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id Card
- Bank Passbook with your Photograph on it
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- College ID Card and,
- 2-3 latest Photographs preferably same as pasted on the application form
Also Check: KMAT Result
Important Instructions for the Examination Center
On Admit card for KMAT the applicants will also find some general instructions. Candidates need to read the instructions carefully. Here we have compiled a few instructions that exam conducting authority expects from the examinees to follow.
Read the instructions given below and follow them;
- Reach to the exam center on exam day 15 minutes prior to the entry timing. The complete address you will find on KMAT Hall ticket 2020.
- It is a must to carry one print out of your admit card to the exam center but you can keep one extra for any emergency.
- Do not forget to carry another government id proof to the exam center.
- It is a must to carry blue or black ball pen to the exam center to fill the OMR sheet.
- Only stationery material will be allowed to carry to the exam center. Do not carry any calculator or electronic gadget to the exam center.
- You need to sign on the admit card in the presence of the examiner only.
Download KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 – Dec Session: Click Here – Link Will Be Updated Soon.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled all the information related to KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2020. In case of any further queries related to this topic, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.