KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022: The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket will be available to download for candidates on the official website. KMAT hall ticket is a gateway for the students to get admission to the business schools in the state of Karnataka. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association is the responsible body to organize KMAT Examination every year. In this article, we are providing all important information related to KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022.
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022
KMAT 2022 registration process will end on
31 August (Extended till further notice) and those who have been registered for the same will be able to download their admit card from the notified date.
KMAT 2022 examination was conducted for students who are looking to opt for MBA/PGDM/MCA professional courses in 189+ AICTE approved universities and institutes. It is an all-India-based exam and is held in more than 10 cities of Bangalore and Karnataka.
KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
Please be informed that the aspirant who had enrolled for the entrance examination will only be eligible to download the KMAT Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website. To download the admit card the candidates need to follow certain rules that include login with the Login Id and the password.
Along with the Karnataka KMAT Admit Card, the aspirants need to carry a photo identity proof to the examination centre. The details that will make KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket will be the personal details of the candidate, roll number, etc. We request all aspirants to read the complete article in order to get full information about the entrance examination.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2022- Overview
|Name of the Entrance Examination||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|KMAT Hall Ticket 2022|
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
Details Mentioned On KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
The applicant needs to check the admit card from the official website of the Karnataka Private Graduate Colleges Association and the information that will complete the Admit Card is given below:
- Complete Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Examination Day and Date
- Time of the Entrance Exam
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Entrance Examination
- Gender of the Applicant
- Caste Category of the Applicant
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Address of the Examination Center
- Signature of the Examination Authority
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
Guidelines for KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
The instruction is very important to be followed by the applicant enrolled for the written examination. The guidelines instruction mentioned on the Hall Ticket is given below:
- All Aspirant needs to download the KMAT Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website and take the printout of the admit card that will be required to display to the officials of the examination board.
- A candidate needs to bring a photo identity card on the day of the exam.
- The applicants have to report to the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- Please be informed that no electronic device will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam room before the full time of the entrance examination.
Documents Required For KMAT Examination
The candidate needs to carry certain documents on the day of the entrance exam and the lists of documents are given below:
- Hard Copy of the KMAT Hall Ticket 2022
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo identity card issued at the college level
- Other Photo ID Card issued by the Government Authority
Check – Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application
How to Download KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022?
The applicant will be required to access the hall ticket from the official website of the Karnataka Private Graduate Colleges Association. The steps by which the candidate can be able to download the Hall Ticket are given below:
- First of all the applicant will need to open the website of the Karnataka Private Graduate Colleges Association to move ahead in order to download the admit card.
- After opening the official website the applicant needs to search for the KMAT Admit Ticket 2022 link on the homepage of the website.
- Now, the applicant needs to click on the above-mentioned link to get able to access the Admit Card.
- Once you would click on the link, then you will be prompted to give details like roll number/date of birth to login.
- After furnishing all the required details then you need to click on the submit button to move forward.
- After that, you will be able to access online KMAT Hall Ticket 2022.
- On the admit card there will much important information will be mentioned that candidates need to check carefully.
- In the end, the applicant can also take the hard copy of the KMAT Examination Admit Card that will be required to show on the day of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
There will be 10 examination centres assigned to the state-level management entrance examination. The examination venue will be in Bangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, and Shivamogga.
The total time duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours and the type of questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer. The correct answer will be assigned 1 mark. The total number of questions that will be asked in the examination will be 120.
It will be available soon 2022.
The questions will be based on subjects like Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension.