KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2020: The candidates who are waiting to get some information about the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket will now available which is a gateway for the students to get admission to the business schools in the state of Karnataka. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association is the responsible body to organize KMAT Examination every year. In this article, we are providing all important information related to KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2020.
KMAT is the state level entrance examination which is conducted every year in the month of July. But this year due to the spared of COVID-19 the examination gets delayed. The news coming from the officials of the organization is that the Karnataka KMAT Admit Card 2020 will be made available to download from 20th August 2020 from the official website. The link will be shared with all the aspirants to download KMAT Hall Ticket 2020 whenever it gets released officially.
KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2020
Please be informed that the aspirant who had enrolled for the entrance examination will only be eligible to download the KMAT Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website. To download the admit card the candidates need to follow certain rules that include login with the Login Id and the password.
Along with the Karnataka KMAT Admit Card, the aspirants need to carry a photo identity proof to the examination center. The details that will make KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket will be the personal details of the candidate, roll number, etc. We request to all of the aspirants to read the complete article in order to get full information about the entrance examination.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2020- Overview
|Name of the Entrance Examination||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|KMAT Hall Ticket 2020||20th August 2020|
|Examination Date||23rd August 2020|
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
Details Mentioned On KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2020
The applicant needs to check the admit card from the official website of the Karnataka Private Graduate Colleges Association and the information that will complete the Admit Card is given below:
- Complete Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Examination Day and Date
- Time of the Entrance Exam
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Entrance Examination
- Gender of the Applicant
- Caste Category of the Applicant
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Address of the Examination Center
- Signature of the Examination Authority
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
Guidelines for KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket 2020
The instruction that is very important to be followed by the applicant enrolled for the written examination. The guidelines instruction mentioned on the Hall Ticket is given below:
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- All Aspirant needs to download the KMAT Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website and take the printout of the admit card that will be required to display to the officials of the examination board.
- A candidates needs to bring photo identity card on the day of the exam.
- The applicants have to report to the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- Please be informed that no electronic device will be allowed to take in the examination center premise, if someone holds the device then they need to give in the custody of the exam invigilator.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam room before the full time of the entrance examination.
Documents Required For KMAT Examination 2020
The candidate needs to carry certain documents on the day of the entrance exam and the lists of documents are given below:
- Hard Copy of the KMAT Hall Ticket 2020
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo identity card issued at the college level
- Other Photo ID Card issued by the Government Authority
Check – Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Steps to Check KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2020
The applicant will be required to access the hall ticket from the official website of the Karnataka Private Graduate Colleges Association. The steps by which the candidate can be able to download the Hall Ticket is given below:
- First of all the applicant will need to open the website of the Karnataka Private Graduate Colleges Association to move ahead in order to download the admit card.
- After opening the official website the applicant needs to search out for the KMAT Admit Ticket 2020 link on the homepage of the website.
- Now, the applicant needs to click on the above-mentioned link to get able to access the Admit Card.
- Once you would click on the link, then you will be prompted to given details like roll number/date of birth to login.
- After furnishing all the required details then you need to click on the submit button to move forward.
- After that you will be able to access online KMAT Hall Ticket 2020.
- On the admit card there will much important information will be mentioned for that the candidates need to check it carefully.
- In the end the applicant can also take the hard copy of the KMAT Examination Admit Card that will be required to show on the day of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
There will be 13 examination centers assigned to the state-level management entrance examination. The examination venue will be in Bagalkot, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur, and Udupi.
The total time duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours and the type of questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer. The correct answer will be assigned 1 mark. The total number of questions that will be asked in the examination will be 120.
There is no update related to the result as of now for more information the candidate can check the official website at regular intervals.
The questions will be based on subjects like Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension.