Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022: The Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board notified regarding 29 openings. The vacant posts were of District Khadi Technical Supervisor, Technical Assistant, Gramodyoga Officer, and First Division Assistant. The aspirants for these posts who applied for them by filling out the online form before 30 November 2022. To check details such as the new examination date, Khadi Karnataka hall ticket download procedure, download link, and more, check the subsequent article.
Update: Khadi Karnataka Admit Card is now available and can be downloaded from this page.
- 1 Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022 Date
- 2 Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
- 3 Download Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
- 4 Khadi Karnataka Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 5 Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket Important Links
Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022 Date
The Examination date is mentioned on the hall ticket whose fresh hall ticket is now uploaded on the portal. The candidates were supposed to appear for the written examination in an offline mode. The written exam is the initial stage of the selection procedure. The candidates were waiting for the examination hall ticket which has been released on 6 march but now as the exam date has been postponed need to check whether the officials release a new admit card or the previous issue admit card will be considered for the revised date.
Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
The candidates who have applied by filling out the online form must know that the screening of applications will decide if they are applicable to appear for the selection procedure. Based on that, admit cards or hall tickets will be issued. This document needs to be shown at the time of the examination in the examination hall on the day of the exam. The candidates who will receive the hall tickets will be the ones who will be eligible as per the information mentioned in the application form.
The authorities have prenotified that the document for the hall ticket will be available on the Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board portal. The admit cards will not be supplied to the applicants through post or email.
Khadi Karnataka Admit Card 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Khadi Karnataka Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Authority||Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board|
|Post||District Khadi Technical Supervisor, Technical Assistant, Gramodyoga Officer, and First Division Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2021|
|Examination Date||Mention on the hall ticket|
|Selection Process||Kannada Language Compulsory Exam, Interview or a Skill Test and Document Verification or DV|
Download Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
In order to download the hall ticket, once available, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board at khadi.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page, choose the preferred language as English or Kannada.
- Click on Recruitment-2021 and all the recruitments that were being conducted since 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Tap on Click Here to download Admit Cards.
- The Login Form will open up asking for details pertaining to the application.
- Enter the Registration Id or Username and Date of Birth or Password.
- Click on Submit.
- The document for the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of Download to save the admit card document offline.
- To print the hard copy of the admit card, tap on Print.
- The candidates must take the document along on the day of the examination along with a photo identity card issued by the Government of India such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card or others.
Details mention in Khadi Karnataka Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of the candidates, which will be cross-checked on the day of examination:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Category, if applicable
- Examination roll number issued by the Examination Authorities
- Examination Name
- Post for which the Candidate has applied
- Examination Date
- Examination Venue
- Examination Centre LOcation
- Reporting Time for the Examination
- Examination Timings
- General Instructions pertaining to the Examination and Admit Card
- Passport sized photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of Stamp from the authorities
Khadi Karnataka Examination Pattern
The subsequent shall be followed while conducting the examination:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Questions Format||Maximum Time Allowed||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Compulsory Kannada Language Examination||150||Descriptive and Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs||90 minutes||150||50|
Khadi Karnataka Recruitment Selection Procedure
The candidates who will pass the examination will have to Interview or a Skill Test. On the basis of that, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Document Verification. The DV will happen in order to confirm the eligibility of the candidates. The candidates who will pass all the levels shall get recruited for the post for which they applied.
Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket Important Links
|Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board portal||khadi.karnataka.gov.in|
|Exam Postponed notice||Check here|
|Exam date notice||Check here|
|Recruitment Notice||Click Here|
|Khadi Karnataka Hall Ticket Link||Available Now|