Kerala Plus Two (Intermediate) Hall/Admission Tickets 2021: Higher Secondary Education department of Kerala (DHSE) going to conduct its second year of higher secondary examination in the month of April 2021 and for the same board has already released the examination date sheet on their website. After receiving the examination date schedule all students are waiting for their Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket which will be available by the board soon on their i-Exam portal.
It is the responsibility of the school principal or concerned person to download the same from that portal and to provide it to the students before the date of exam. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate by post.
- 1 Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket
- 2 How to download Kerala higher secondary Admission Tickets?
- 3 Particulars available on Kerala plus two admission ticket 2021
Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket
Admit is an important document that every candidate is required to have at the exam center on the day of exam. Students can expect from the board that they will publish Kerala Intermediate 2nd year admission ticket in the the last week of March 2021. Candidates must obtain the same well on time. They should not wait the last date as they might face issues at the last moment.
In this article, we have tried providing each and every information about Kerala plus two admit card. Candidates looking for admit card can scroll down and get all the necessary information.
Kerala Higher Secondary Examinations Schedule April 2021
|Release of time table||March 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||March 2021|
|Kerala Plus 2 Exam Start Date||8th April 2021|
|Exam last date||22nd April 2021|
How to download Kerala higher secondary Admission Tickets?
It is mandatory for all the students who are going to participate in the examination of plus two that they all must carry their hall / admission ticket with them
On producing the same you will be permitted to the examination Centre
- The hall ticket/ admission ticket will be available from the school itself …
- The concerned School principal will download the admission ticket of the registered candidates through the I-exam portal
- The hall ticket will be available Centre wise
- But if any of the candidates whose CE (continuous Evaluation) marks were not uploaded through the portal shall be blocked by the principal and…
- Such candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination
- The principal will allot admission ticket to all the registered candidates
- The principal will ensure that is there any defect in the admission tickets or not…
- If there is any mistake in admission ticket then they must be brought in to the notice of the examination wing for immediate action
Particulars available on Kerala plus two admission ticket 2021
Few particular which are available on the admission ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- School name
- Date and time of the examination with subjects
- Code of the subjects
- Roll number
- Study type
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature space for the candidate
- School authority stamp and signature
- Some do’s and don’ts for candidates
If you find an error then do report it to the school authority immediately”
Kerala Plus two Examination Time Schedule 2021
The examination time schedule for the second year of DHSE of Kerala is as given below:
Kerala 1st and 2nd year higher Secondary Examination 2021 Guidelines
Below we have mentioned some instructions which should be followed by the candidates appearing for the higher secondary examination
- Candidates must carry their admission tickets throughout the examination days to the exam center.
- Candidates must be present at least 15 minutes before in the examination hall before the commencement of examination
- Candidates coming after the reporting time shall not be permitted to the examination hall.
- Do not write anything on the admission ticket or even in the question paper provided you in the examination hall
- Do not write your name or any other thing in the answer sheet
- If anyone is suffering from any infectious disease will not be admitted for the examination
- Must write your examination in English, Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada
- All must mention their roll number in words as well as in numbers in the front face of answer sheet space provided and…
- Also the name of the examination, subject and the code number of question booklet
- Do not carry any study material, gadgets, phone or any other electronic item with you inside the examination hall
- Do not try to do any type of communication with other candidates inside or outside the examination room
- You are permitted for scientific calculator with single-line display and standard Clarke table (must take care of that you do not bring multiple lines, graphic calculators)
- You are not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the 30 minutes for completion of the examination
- Once you left the examination hall before the expiry of time then you will not be allowed to re-enter the room
- Must submit your answer booklet to the invigilator
- Must tie up your answer sheet with your additional sheet (if any) in order
- If anyone found violating any rules then disciplinary action will be taken against him/ her.
- Students must follow all the social distancing norms and other covid guidelines prescribed by the board during the exams.
NOTE: In case you find difficulty obtaining the admission tickets from the website or school you must keep in touch with the school authority.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kerala plus two exams are scheduled to be conducted from 8th April to 22nd April 2021.
Admit cards are expected to be released in March 2021.
You cannot download it from anywhere it will be available from the school principal.
Only registered candidates for plus two exams can download their admit cards.
Yes, without a valid admission ticket invigilator at the exam center will not allow you to take the exam.