KEAM Admit Card 2022 Hall Ticket: KEAM is an entry-level exam for admissions in engineering, pharmacy, architecture, and other medical courses. This exam is conducted every year and for 2022, the exam is to be conducted on 4 July 2022 and the admit card for the same is likely to be available on 15th June. The exam is regulated by CEE.
If you have applied to appear in KEAM 2022 then all you need to do is visit the official website and download your admit card by following few steps. We have discussed everything regarding the exam in this article. Aspirants who are willing to give this exam can check this article and get important information about the KEAM to admit card.
Latest: KEAM admit card link is now active for applicants.
KEAM 2022 Hall Ticket Link: Overview
|Exam Name||KEAM 2022|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
|Organised by||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Helpline Number||0471-2339101, 2339102|
KEAM Admit Card 2022
In this article, candidates who will apply for the KEAM 2022 can know the steps to download the KEAM 2022 admit card, a direct link to download the Hall ticket to take the exam, and other important information related to KEAM 2022.
KEAM is Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Examination. This exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) in order to offer admission to the applicants to the reputed colleges of the state. After the declaration of the result, the counselling process starts. In this post, the candidate will get the information on KEAM 2022 Admit card, exam pattern and other important exam day instructions.
Before moving further, first, let’s have a quick look at the important dates of the KEAM 2022 exam.
KEAM 2022 Hall Ticket: Key Dates
|Application ends||30 April 2022|
|Availability of KEAM 2021 admit card online||15th June 2022 (Tentative)|
|KEAM Exam||4 July 2022|
|Result announcement date||–|
KEAM 2022 Hall Ticket
Applicants who apply for KEAM 2022 will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala only. Candidates will have to download it and keep its printout with them. Applicants will not get the admit card through the post at their doorstep. Candidates will also not get any mail related to the release date of admit card or any link to download admit card.
As it is an essential document to get entry into the exam room so the students need to be careful about KEAM admit card. It is also expected from the students that they will cross-check all the information mentioned on KEAM admit card. In case of any issue or mistake, candidates can get it solved by contacting the exam conducting authority.
Now let’s know how to download the Admit Card from the website of CEE Kerala.
Steps to Download KEAM Admit Card 2022
The exam conducting authority finds it easier to upload the admit card on their website instead of sending it through the post. The reason behind this is, the website can be accessed from anywhere but admit card by post may get lost sometimes. To download the admit card from the website, one should know all the steps to download it. Follow the below-mentioned steps and download your KEAM 2022 admit card.
- Go to the website of www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page, you will get a link ‘KEAM admit card 2022’, click on it.
- Your click will take you to the next page where you will have to type KEAM 2022 application number, password and security code.
- Now click on the enter button.
Download KEAM 2022 Admit Card Link (Available NOw)
Now, your admit card will be on your screen. Check all the details mentioned on it, if everything is fine and easy to read then take a print out of your KEAM 2022 Admit Card.
So that’s how you can download your admit card in 5 steps only. Make sure you will enter all the correct details of your application number, password and security code else the system will not show your admit card.
Information Mentioned on KEAM Admit card 2022
As we have mentioned above, your admit card is an important document so all the information mentioned on your admit card should be right. You will find the following information on your admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Course Applied For
- KEAM 2022 Application Number
- Examination Date
- Exam Timings and Venue
- Photograph and Signature
If any of the information mentioned above is not correct then candidate’s can contact to KEAM help number. The contact number of KEAM Helpline numbers have already been mentioned above.
Documents Required along with KEAM 2022 Admit Card
Candidates should not forget to carry a few other documents with them to the exam centre along with KEAM admit card 2022. Applicants will have to show these documents when asked by the examiner. Failure to produce these documents when asked can lead you to the prohibition of appearing in the exam. Here is the list of other important documents that you would need on exam day:
- Original Photo ID card proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, Pan Card, Bank Passbook (with photograph), Driving Licence or any other government approved ID card with applicant’s photo on it.
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopy of the Photo ID card
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
Here are the important points about the KEAM exam pattern. Have a look at them and prepare for your entrance exam accordingly.
- In the KEAM exam, students will have to answer multiple-choice questions. Every question will have 5 options and out of them, only one will be correct.
- Questions asked in KEAM 2022 will be taken from physics, chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The duration of the KEAM 2022 examination will be 150 minutes.
- Candidate will score 4 marks for each right answer.
- KEAM has the procedure of negative marking and with every wrong answer, the candidate will lose 1 mark.
KEAM 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Students need to follow some instructions on the exam day along with carrying KEAM admit card and other documents. Here are the important instructions for KEAM 2022 applicants:
- Carrying a mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic device is not allowed in the exam centre. If any candidates are found with any of the prohibited devices in the classroom then they can be disqualified to appear in the exam.
- No candidate will get entry into the examination hall without the Hall ticket. The hall ticket should be in fine condition and all the content on the admit card should be readable.
- Candidates will have to be punctual to reach their exam centre. Note that applicants will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate will also not be allowed to leave the exam room before completion of the exam duration.
- As KEAM 2021 exam will be conducted in offline mode so candidates should carry a ballpoint pen (black or blue ink) and a cardboard/clipboard.
- Items such as Pencil, Eraser, Correction Fluid, Logarithm Table and any notebook will not be allowed in the exam room.
The Bottom Line
Hope this article has offered you the desired information on KEAM 2022 admit card and exam. For any further query, write to us in the comment box below.
The admit card for KEAM 2022 is to be out on 15th June 2022.
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the CEE. Candidates who applied for the exam can visit the website and follow the steps detailed in the article.
Your admit card will contain some essential information like the name of your roll no., application no., applied course, exam centre, exam date, time, your name and signature.
The admit card will be generated Online only on the official website of the department (CEE).
KEAM exam is scheduled to be held on 4 July 2022.
Along with the admit card, candidates should not forget to carry a few other documents with them to the exam centre, like a photograph, Original ID and Photocopy of the ID brought.
The examination is usually conducted in an offline mode.