KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2020 Exam Date @kea.kar.nic.in: Karnataka Examination Authority has decided to conduct examination for Assistant Public Prosecutor cum assistant government pleader in Septemebr 2020. It is expected that examination will be conducted in October 2020.
Candidates who have filled the application form for this post can expect KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2020 Ten days before examination. Candidate should be well prepared as very less time will be provided for examination after the release of admit card. This article will provide information about the examination, admit card of Karnataka exam authority Assistant Public Prosecutor examination 2020.
- 1 KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket
|1||Exam conducting board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|2||Name of Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor cum assistant government pleader|
|4||Exam Date||October 2020 (Expected)|
|5||Admit card available||10 days before examination|
ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಹಾಲ್ ಟಿಕೆಟ್ನಿಂದ ಕೆಇಎ ಸಹಾಯಕ ಪಬ್ಲಿಕ್ ಪ್ರಾಸಿಕ್ಯೂಟರ್ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ಪರಿಶೀಲಿಸಬಹುದು. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಪ್ರಾಧಿಕಾರದ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳು ಕೆಇಎ ಸಹಾಯಕ ಪಬ್ಲಿಕ್ ಪ್ರಾಸಿಕ್ಯೂಟರ್ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯನ್ನು ಆಗಸ್ಟ್ ರ ಕೊನೆಯ ವಾರದಲ್ಲಿ ತಾತ್ಕಾಲಿಕವಾಗಿ ನಡೆಸಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ, ಈ ಹುದ್ದೆಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದ ಎಲ್ಲ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗೆ ತಯಾರಿ ಆರಂಭಿಸಬೇಕು. ಆಕಾಂಕ್ಷಿಗಳು ಅಧಿಕೃತ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಇಎ ಸಹಾಯಕ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಅಭಿಯೋಜಕ ಮತ್ತು ಸಹಾಯಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರಿ ಪ್ಲೀಡರ್ ಹಾಲ್ ಟಿಕೆಟ್ 2020 ಅನ್ನು ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಬಹುದು
About Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority in short known as KEA is a government run organisation which is headed by the Ministry of Higher Education of Government of Karnataka. This includes government Council, committee executive, Council committee, other committee and memorandum of association. This board has established for common entrance test in 1994. Role of this body is to conduct entrance test and determine the eligibility criteria for admission in different government colleges along with different courses. Admission to the government colleges was made according to Karnataka. Selection of candidates for admission in different professional education institution is done by 2006 rule.
Also Check: Kerala Lottery Result
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination 2020
Application form has been invited for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor cum assistant government pleader. A total of 124 vacancies has been announced which includes 100 posts for the non-Hyderabad Karnataka and 24 for Hyderabad Karnataka. Later on application form online filling has been extended till 10 December 2019. It was expected that examination will be conducted on 21st June 2020. However, it has been postponed due to the current situation of novel coronavirus pandemic in the state.
Postponement of preliminary examination for the recruitment is matter of discussion in prosecution department. After discussion it has been confirm that examination is not going to be conducted in cities like Bangalore, Mysore, Belagavi and Kalaburgi. Later on revised date sheet for preliminary examination will be published. Now it is expected that examination will be conducted on October 2020 and examination admit card will be made available before 10 days of examination.
How To Download KEA Assistant Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2020
Once the admit card is available, candidate can download it from official website. Follow these instructions for it:-
- It is required to navigate to official web portal of Karnataka Examination Authority that is https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- In the notification section, there will be a link for KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor hall ticket 2020.
- Click over that link
- Basic candidate’s details such as application number password and date of birth will be asked
- Fill all the details along with captcha and press submit key
- Admit card for Assistant Public Prosecutor 2020 will be displayed on screen
- Download it in PDF form or take a printout for examination centre.
Details Available On KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2020
After downloading it, Candidate should recheck the details provided in it. List of details available on admit card are:-
- Candidate name
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Examination time and date
- Examination venue along with landmark
- Roll number and registration number of candidate
- Duration of examination
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Space for signature of candidate and invigilator
- Important instruction to be followed at examination hall.
Cross List Of Document For Examination Centre
While visiting examination centre candidate must have:-
- Printout of admit card
- Two passport size photograph
- One identity proof which can be any of them like
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving licence
- Bank statement etc.
Examination Pattern For KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor
Examination will consist of 200 marks. This examination will be conducted in two shifts.
In first shift, paper will be distributed in two parts. Each part will consist of 50 marks.
- Part 1 topic will be comprehension and proficiency in English and Kannada
- Part 2 consists of general knowledge which includes test of reasoning and mental ability
A total of 3 hours will be provided for paper 2. It will be of 100 marks duration of this examination will also be three hours.
- Topic of the examination is
- code of civil procedure 1908
- Cyber Law Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Indian Contract Act 1872
- Special Relief Act 1963
- Indian constitution
- Limitation act
- Code of criminal procedure 1973
- Indian penal code 1860 and
- Indian Evidence Act 1872
Candidate needs to clear this examination to be able to sit in Mains examination.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Candidate can expect examination on October 2020.
Ans. Before 10 days of examination, admit card will be made available on official website. Procedure to download it has been discussed above.
Ans. Total of 124 posts has been announced which includes 100 for non-Hyderabad Karnataka and 24 for Hyderabad Karnataka.
Ans. No, admit card will not be sent via mail or post. Candidates have to download it from official website.
Ans. This examination was already decided to conduct in 21st June 2020. But due to coronavirus pandemics, many requests from Student came for postponing the examination.