KCET Admit Card 2021: KCET 2021 Hall Tickets are expected to be available from 13th August 2021. KCET 2021 Admit Card will be published online mode. Registered candidates have to download the same from the official website. In this article, know how to get KCET Admit card 2021 from here and other important information. Candidates are required to download their admit cards by using their application number, date of birth.
UPDATE: Karnataka KCET Admit Card 2021 will be available from 13th August 2021.
- 1 KCET Admit Card 2021
- 2 KCET Admit Card 2021 Date
KCET Admit Card 2021
KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is a state-level common entrance exam conducted annually to invite applications for the candidates seeking admission into engineering, pharmacy, architecture, and other UG programs in the various colleges and institutes of the state. KCET is organized and managed by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). KCET 2021 will be conducted on 28th, 29th, and 30th August 2021 at several examination centers.
Here we have shared all the necessary details related to KCET 2021.
Overview of KEA KCET 2021
|Category||KCET Admit Card 2021|
|Exam||KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) 2021|
|Exam category||State Level Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Course offered||Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy|
|Availability of admit card||13th August 2021|
|Date of exam||28-30th August 2021|
|Result announcement||To Be Notified|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and paper mode)|
|Subjects||4 (i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology)|
|Duration of exam||320 minutes|
|No. of questions||60 from each section|
|Exam location||Various centers of Karnataka|
KCET Admit Card 2021 Date
Karnataka KCET Admit Card will be published on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority. All candidates are able to download their admit cards through online mode. Following are the steps which candidates can follow to download admit cards.
- Candidates have to visit the official portal of KAE first. They may also click on the link provided below for KCET admit card download.
- After that candidates have to click on the link provided for KCET admit card download on the home page.
- Now candidates have to submit application number and date of birth to access admit card.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check and verify details furnished on the admit card.
- Now download and take print of the same.
- This printed copy of admit card must be carried to the exam centre and retained by the candidates throughout the procedure of admission.
Candidates must contact the concerned authority if they are unable to download admit card.
|KCET Application Form 2021||Available Now|
|Kar KCET Admit Card 2021||Available Soon|
|Karnataka KCET Result 2021||NA|
Information Mentioned on KCET Admit Card 2021
Candidates will find the following information mentioned on their admit cards. Therefore, it is necessary for them to verify the same before appearing in the exam as it may cause a problem for the candidate at the exam centre.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Name and address of exam center
- Important Instructions
Important things to be carried to Exam Center
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry following things to the examination center along with them on the day of the exam.
- A printed copy of valid KCET Admit Card 2021.
- A valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/ College Identity Card/ Passport/PAN Card/ 12th Standard Admission Ticket/Bus Pass)
- Ballpoint pens
Only aforementioned items are allowed to be carried to the exam center. Things other than these are strictly restricted.
Time Table of Karnataka KCET Entrance Exam 2021
|28th August||Biology||10:30 AM to 11:50 AM|
|28th August||Mathematics||02:30 PM to 03:50 PM|
|29th August||Physics||10:30 AM to 11:50 AM|
|29th August||Chemistry||02:30 PM to 03:50 PM|
|30th August||Kannada Language Test for both Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates||11:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
KCET 2021 Examination Centers
KCET is conducted in various centers located in various districts of Karnataka. The official list of Test centers has not come yet. We have prepared a list of test centers where KCET 2021 exam is expected to be conducted. This list has been prepared on the basis of previous year exam.
Important Points Related To KCET Exam 2021
- KCET Admit Card 2021 will be published on the official website of KCET 2021.
- No, admit card will be sent through post or through any other medium to the candidates.
- Application number and date of birth of the candidate are required for admit card download.
- Admit Card must be retained till the admission process completes.
- Candidates must ensure that they carry admit card along with a valid photo id proof to the exam center. Remember, without admit card no one will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates must reach exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time and must follow all the instructions carefully.
For more information related to KCET 2021 admit card keep visiting our page. You can also comment your question below.