Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2021: Hall ticket for Karnataka 2nd PUC 2021 is will be available soon for the students in the respective schools very soon. Tentatively the admit card for the Karnatak 2nd PUC exam will be available soon.
The notification of 2021 Karnataka Hall ticket soon release by Department of Pre University Education (DPUE). The notification will be available on the official website of Karnataka 2nd PUC.
Many students are waiting for the final release of the hall ticket for Karnataka 2nd PUC. And now, the board has released it on the official website, so candidates who are going to take participate in the examination for this session may download it from the online portal. Further in this article, we have compiled the information about the admit card and details printed on it. The link will be updated soon. Meanwhile, the students can get other information about the to admit card and the exam from this post.
Pervious year date sheet is mention below, 2021 date-sheet will update soon
Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2020
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Pre-University Certificate Examination (KAR PUC)|
|Name of the Board||Department Of Pre-University Education Karnataka|
|Academic Year||2021 – 2022|
|Hall Ticket 2020 status||will Available soon|
|Mode of issue||Online & Offline|
|Starting of Exam||will update soon|
KPUC Hall Ticket 2021: It is mandatory for all the students to get their admit card before the exams start. The admit card or hall ticket of the Karnataka Pre-University Certificate Examination (KAR PUC) will be released online. But the students can also get it from the concerned authority of their school. In the examination for class 12th in Karnataka PUC around 2, 46,722 students are going to participate. For all of them, the admit card is an essential item. The examination date will be updated soon. Before the written exam of PUC, the admit card will get available for the students.
Process To Download the Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2021
Students can get the hall ticket by login with id given to the school. Here we have compiled the complete procedure to download the hall ticket to take the examination;
- 1st Step- First of all, students will have to contact their respective schools to get the hall ticket.
- 2nd Step- As a second option, they can check the notification release by the board of Karnataka on its official website.
- 3rd Step- The headmaster of your school will have to log in to the school website.
- 4th Step- Now the school authorities can download the hall ticket online. For this, they will have to log in on the page with the unique user id and password.
- 5th Step- You will receive your 2nd PUC hall ticket from the head master’s office only. Check all the details present on it once you get it.
- 6th Step- In case of any discrepancy on your hall ticket then inform the school authority immediately.
- 7th Step- Take a print out of your admit card and do not forget to carry it on the examination day.
Details Printed On KAR PUC Hall Ticket
It is must that your hall ticket for Karnataka 2nd PUC hall ticket has all the correct information about you. You will find the following information imprinted on your hall ticket;
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School Code
- School Name
- Centre Name
- Center Code
- Schedule of Examination
Important Instructions For Exams
Your admit card is an essential document and you will not be allowed to take the examination if you could not show it to the exam center. We have already mentioned the information your admit card for the Karnataka PUC exam 2021 will be having. Along with all the above mentioned information, it will also have some instructions about the exam. Here have a look at the to-do list that you need to keep in mind as a student;
- It is a must for the students to carry their admit card to the exam center. However, if you forget yours at home then you will not be able to enter the exam center.
- Any type of misbehavior with the examiner can cause the cancellation from the examination and you will be terminated from the exam center.
- It is suggested to the students to reach the exam center a few minutes before the set timings. Therefore, we advise students to leave their houses early so they could reach the exam center before the set time.
- To take the examination the students need to carry their stationary only. Along with it, they can carry a water bottle to the exam center also. During the examination asking for water is considered a disturbance.
- Any kind of electronics like mobile phones, Bluetooth, or any other is prohibited to carry to the exam center. However, if any student is found with gadget then he will get terminated and not allowed to take the examination of 2nd PUC.
- Students need to handover their answer sheets to the examiner once the exam time will get completed.
As a student, you will have to understand that the Hall ticket is the only important document that you need to carry to the exam center. Apart from this paper, you are not supposed to carry any other piece of paper with you. The faculty available at the exam center will check the admit card must then only you will be allowed to take the exam. Here you need to keep in mind that only those students will get their admit cards who have their attendance 75% or more. So do not stop going to school before the exam. If in case the KPUC 2nd hall ticket is lost then the student is to approach their respective school authority. Private students can contact the board directly in the same case. You will get you the KAR 2nd PUC admit card after submitting the reissue fee.