JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Hall Ticket Exam Date @ http://jssc.nic.in: JSSC CGL application process was completed on March 3rd and now soon the authority will announce the examination date for the said post. Before the conduct of the preliminary exam, Commission will issue JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 to all the registered candidates who had submitted their applications.
JSSC CGL hall ticket will be issued only in online mode. Admit card will be provided only to the registered candidates who have submitted their applications successfully. Examinees can download their JSSC admit card only from the official website of the recruiting authority. The commission will not provide separate admit cards to any candidate. They have to download it only from the official portal of the commission from the scheduled date onwards.
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Hall Ticket
All the candidates who are going to take the preliminary exam should print the admit card and carry it to the exam center on the exam date. They have to produce the admit card along with the necessary id proof to the invigilator as and when required. Without a valid hall ticket, no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
In this article, we have provided all the important information related to JSSC CGL admit card for the upcoming exam. Here candidates will get details of exam date, admit card availability, hall ticket download process, exam pattern, important rules etc.
Jharkhand JSSC CGL 2022- An Overview
|Name of the exam||JGGSLCCE|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Examination type||State level selection exam|
|Date of exam||To be announced ( scheduled in May 2022)|
|Admit card issue date||N/A|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022- Important Dates
|Issue of notification||Jan 2022|
|Date of commencement of application submission||15 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||3 March 2022|
|Availability of admit card||-to be announced-|
|Date of exam||TBA|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|Mains examination date||–|
JSSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the examination pattern of the preliminary exam given below-
- Mode of exam- online
- Type of questions- Objective Type Questions
- Total questions- 120
- Total marks- 360 marks
- Medium of exam- Hindi and English
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Negative marking- 1 mark for every wrong choice
|Sections/ Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Mental Ability Test||20||60|
|Knowledge related to Jharkhand||30||90|
Items to be carried to the Exam Center
On examination day, candidates should carry only the important items to the exam center and its list is given below: –
- A printed copy of JSSC CGL Admit card
- A photocopy and original copy of a photo identity proof (it may include PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with photograph, Photo Id issued by central/ State Govt. etc.)
- Candidates also have to carry necessary stationery as specified in the admit card.
Apart from the aforementioned items, no other items such as Bluetooth, mobile phone, pager, and any electronic item/ gadgets are allowed at the exam hall. If any candidate found with any of the restricted items at the exam hall will be disqualified from the exam.
Particulars Printed on the JSSC CGL Admit Card
Admit card is an important document from the point of view of an exam as it includes information like the date of exam, time, venue, and details about the examinee. It acts as an entry ticket on the basis of which candidates are permitted to enter the exam hall.
Below we have shared the list of particulars that are supposed to print on the JSSC admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Name of the post applied for
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Day and Date of Exam
- Exam Shift
- Reporting time and duration of exam
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Examination center, center code with complete information
- Instructions to candidates regarding the exam
How to access JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022?
As it has been clear now that the admit card can be accessed only in online mode, all the candidates have to download it from JSSC portal or from the direct link share below on this page.
Candidates have to follow the simple steps given below in order to download their hall ticket-
- Step I- Go to the official website of JSSC i.e. http://jssc.nic.in.
- Step II- On the homepage of the portal, click on “Admit Card” link given at the right side under the “Important Links” section.
- Step III- Click on JSSC CGL 2022 Admit card link.
- Step IV- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step V- Enter the login details carefully in the space provided and click on submit button.
- Step VI- Finally, JSSC CGL 2022 admit card for preliminary exam will display.
- Step VII- Go through all the information mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Step VIII- After checking all the details, candidates can download and take multiple printouts of the admit card.
Click on the given links to download JGGLCCE 2022 ADMIT CARD
Key Points Related to JSSC CGL Admit Card
- Admit card for JSSC CGL preliminary exam is likely to be issued soon.
- It can be download only from the official website or from the link shared on this page.
- No admit card will be dispatched separately by post to any candidate.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the JSSC website by using the valid login details.
- Before appearing for the exam, candidates should check and verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
- In case of discrepancy in the signature or photograph of the candidates in the admit card, such candidates will not be permitted to write the exam.
- Candidates without a valid printed copy of the admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Candidates must report at the allotted exam center on the schedule date and time.
- Candidates should retain a copy of admit card with them even after the conduct of exam for references in future.
- They need to follow all the important instructions mentioned on the hall ticket.
- It is advised to all the candidates to stay in touch with JSSC portal till the completion of the recruitment process in order to get all the latest updates.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan,
Jharkhand – 834010
Phone No.- 9264431721
JSSC CGL preliminary exam is to be conducted soon and the admit card will be issued at least one week before the date of the exam. However, no official notification regarding the conduct of the exam is available.
Admit card can be accessed from the official website of JSSC from the specified dates.
No, the commission will not issue any physical copy of the admit card.
You will not be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.