JNVST Admit card 2019 class 6 for entrance examination JNVST 2019-20 released on 02 March 2019. Candidates who are waiting for JNVST admit card can get the same from the below link. Navodaya Admit card 2019 is an important document to be carried to the exam center and this is the reason candidates eagerly wait for it.
JNVST Admit card for class 6 is released on 02 March 2019.
Use Registration number and Date of birth as password to login.
DOB eg.- 25062008 (For 25 June 2008)
Check link below to download
JNVST Admit card Class 6
JNVST class 6 exam is going to be conducted on 6th April 2019 in offline mode. Here in this article JNVST 2019 class VI candidates and the parents are going to find each and every information related to JNVST hall ticket 2019.
JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2019– Check Here
JNVST Admit Card Important Dates
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya application procedure have already been completed in the month of December. Admit are expected to be released in the month of March 2019. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 6th April 2019. As soon as NVS will issue the admit card to the registered students we will update the same information here in this page for the convenience of the candidates and the guardians.
Direct link to download your hall ticket from official site is below. We are monitoring navodaya notification and will update here any important information. Keep visiting this page by bookmarking us.
|JNVST Admit Card 2019 Download||Available Now|
|JNVST Exam Class 6||6th April 2019|
|JNVST Result 2019 Class 6||To be updated|
NVS will then declare the result which is expected to be released by the last week of May 2019. The result will be declared on official website of the Samiti and will also be published in the local newspapers and displayed in the concerned offices.
Direct link for downloading JNVST class VI admit card has been updated here now.
JNVST Class 6 Admit Card Download Procedure
JNVST admit card for class VI will be declared only through the online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the NVS application portal free of cost before the conduct of examination.
Here, we have shared the complete procedure to download the hall ticket from the application portal. Follow the instructions given below and get the admit card downloaded easily-
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to download JNVST Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link flashing on the homepage of the website.
- Click on admit card option download option.
- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number and click on Login button.
- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts.
JNVST Admit Card Class 6 2019 details mentioned
Admit card is the entry ticket to the examination hall, therefore, it is an important document required on the day of examination. Admit has the following information mentioned on it-
Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Candidate’s Photograph and signature, registration number, Roll number, date of birth, candidate’s address, contact address, contact number, medium of examination, date and time of examination, QR code, gender, category, and other instructions.
For any discrepancy in the admission card, candidates must immediately contact concerned regional office.
- JNVST admit card class 6 has been issued on 2nd March 2019.
- Candidates/Guardians can download the hall ticket without any cost from the official website of NVS.
- Parents of the candidates should download the admit card on time to avoid the last minute hassle.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to carry the admit card positively to the examination center on the day of examination.
- Any candidate without the admit will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Admit card should not be damaged or mutilated. The information mentioned
onit should be clearly visible.
- Candidates must follow each and every instruction before and during the exam.
- No request for center change will be accepted.
- Applicants must reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure gets completed. Therefore, they must take multiple printouts of the same.
- Participants must not bring any restricted item to the exam hall. Only the admit card and a blue or black pen are allowed. Use of pencil is prohibited.
- Parents are advised to stay in touch with the application portal to get regular updates of the hall ticket and entrance exam,
- Admit card can also be downloaded from this page through the direct link. (Link will be updated later).
Information About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NVS run various residential and co-educational colleges across India that are established in the different districts of all the states and union territories.
These Navodaya Vidyalayas are established with an aim to provide quality education to the students of rural areas and bring them in the mainstream so that they can also compete with the world. 75% of students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are selected from the rural areas of the district and rest from the urban areas.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is an entrance test conducted for admissions into class VI in all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas spread across the 28 states and 7 Union Territories of the country. JNVST is an offline exam (OMR based) conducted every year for the selection of the deserving candidate in these schools.
Exam is conducted in the specified exam centers across the country in various languages depending upon the state. The entrance examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on an annual basis. The duration of the exam is two hours that include total 80 questions of 100 marks.
Candidates are advised to contact the respective regional offices in case of any issue or discrepancy in JNVST admit card and related issue.
Candidates or their parents can contact their respective offices which include the concerned Navodaya Vidyalaya, regional office or through the official website. They can also contact at NVS headquarter. The address given below-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
B-15, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201307
Phone No.- 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Fax- 0120 – 2405922
Email- [email protected]
For more details and updates about JNVST Admit card 2019 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 hall ticket keep visiting our page. You can also drop your queries in the comment box below.