JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit card for entrance examination for Class VI 2019 will be issued in the first week of March 2019. Candidates who are waiting for JNVST admit card can get the same in few days at the official portal. Admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam center and this is the reason candidates eagerly wait for it.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti released the admit card 2019 for class 9th lateral entry: Download from here
JNVST class VI exam is going to be conducted on 6th April 2019 in offline mode. Here in this article JNVST 2019 class VI candidates and the parents are going to find each and every information related to JNVST admit card 2019.
Information About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NVS run various residential and co-educational colleges across India that are established in the different districts of all the states and union territories.
These Navodaya Vidyalayas are established with an aim to provide quality education to the students of rural areas and bring them in the mainstream so that they can also compete with the world. 75% of students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are selected from the rural areas of the district and rest from the urban areas.
A Brief Detail About JNVST 6th Class Entrance Exam 2019
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is an entrance test conducted for admissions into class VI in all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas spread across the 28 states and 7 Union Territories of the country. JNVST is an offline exam (OMR based) conducted every year for the selection of the deserving candidate in these schools.
Exam is conducted in the specified exam centers across the country in various languages depending upon the state. The entrance examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on an annual basis. The duration of the exam is two hours that include total 80 questions of 100 marks.
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya application procedure have already been completed in the month of December. Admit are expected to be released in the month of March 2019. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 6th April 2019. As soon as NVS will issue the admit card to the registered students we will update the same information here in this page for the convenience of the candidates and the guardians.
NVS will then declare the result which is expected to be released by the last week of May 2019. The result will be declared on official website of the Samiti and will also be published in the local newspapers and displayed in the concerned offices.
Direct link for downloading JNVST class VI admit card will be updated in this page after the official release.
JNVST admit card for class VI will be declared only through the online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the NVS application portal free of cost before the conduct of examination.
Here, we have shared the complete procedure to download the hall ticket from the application portal. Follow the instructions given below and get the admit card downloaded easily-
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to download JNVST Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link flashing on the homepage of the website.
- Click on admit card option download option.
- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number and click on Login button.
- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts.
Admit card is the entry ticket to the examination hall, therefore, it is an important document required on the day of examination. Admit has the following information mentioned on it-
Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Candidate’s Photograph and signature, registration number, Roll number, date of birth, candidate’s address, contact address, contact number, medium of examination, date and time of examination, QR code, gender, category, and other instructions.
For any discrepancy in the admission card, candidates must immediately contact concerned regional office.
- JNVST admit card is issued only to the registered candidates on the specified dates.
- Candidates/Guardians can download the hall ticket without any cost from the official website of NVS.
- Parents of the candidates should download the admit card on time to avoid the last minute hassle.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to carry the admit card positively to the examination center on the day of examination.
- Any candidate without the admit will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Admit card should not be damaged or mutilated. The information mentioned on it should be clearly visible.
- Candidates must follow each and every instruction before and during the exam.
- No request for center change will be accepted.
- Applicants must reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure gets completed. Therefore, they must take multiple printouts of the same.
- Participants must not bring any restricted item to the exam hall. Only the admit card and a blue or black pen are allowed. Use of pencil is prohibited.
- Parents are advised to stay in touch with the application portal to get regular updates of the hall ticket and entrance exam,
- Admit card can also be downloaded from this page through the direct link. (Link will be updated later).
Candidates are advised to contact the respective regional offices in case of any issue or discrepancy in JNVST admit card and related issue.
Candidates or their parents can contact their respective offices which include the concerned Navodaya Vidyalaya, regional office or through the official website. They can also contact at NVS headquarter. The address given below-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
B-15, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201307
Phone No.- 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Fax- 0120 – 2405922
For more details and updates about JNVST class VI Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit card 2019 keep visiting our page. You can also drop your queries in the comment box below.