JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2021 for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya is likely to release in the month of February 2021. The exam for lateral entry to class 9th is scheduled in February 2021. It will be available on the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website. Candidate those who have registered can easily download it by using valid login credentials.
Here we have shared all the necessary information regarding the JNVST class IX admit card for the year 2021. This article includes a brief about admit card download process, details on it and important points.
JNVST Class 9th 2021 exam date will be conducted on 24th February 2021 now. Admit card issue date will be released soon.
JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2021
|Name of the exam||JNVST 2021|
|Type of exam||Entrance examination (admission)|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Admission to||LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION TO|
CLASS IX ( 2021-22)
|Admit Card status||January/February 2021 (Expected)|
|Date of examination|
24th February 2021
|Mode of examination||Written exam/ Offline|
|Medium of examination||English/Hindi|
NVS is an autonomous authority that works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NVS run number residential and co-educational schools across India. These JNVs are established in all the state and union territories of India.
These Navodaya Vidyalayas are established with an aim to provide quality education to talented students of rural areas. 75% of students from the rural areas of the districts of the country and the remaining 25% from the urban areas.
JNVST class IX entrance exam 2021
- The selection test will be of an objective/ descriptive type.
- The total duration of the test will be 3 hours.
- There will be four sections/ subjects in the test and it is compulsory to pass in each subject.
- The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
Recommended: Read Preparation Tips for JVN Selection Test
Navodaya Vidyalaya application procedure has already been completed in the month of December. Below is the complete schedule of JNVST 2021 class IX examination-
|Last date of application||December 2020|
|Availability of admit card||February 2021 (Expected)|
|Date of examination|
24th February 2021
|JNVST Result 2021 Date||To be updated soon|
JNVST admit card is currently available on the official portal of the conducting authority. Registered candidates have to download it from the NVS official website free of cost before the conduct of the examination.
Applicants can follow the given procedure to download the admission card-
- Log in to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
- Hit class IX admit card link provided on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the admit card download option.
- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number. Click on the Login
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
What is mentioned on JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2021
Admit card is an important document that includes information about the candidate and entrance test. Therefore, it is an important document required to be carried to the examination hall. Admission card includes the following information-
- Name of the candidate,
- Registration number,
- Father’s name,
- Photograph and signature of the candidate,
- Roll number,
- Date of birth,
- Address of the candidate,
- Candidate’s address,
- Contact number,
- The medium of examination,
- Date and time of the examination,
- QR code,
Important Instructions to be followed
In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, candidates are advised to immediately contact the concerned regional office or respective Navodaya Vidyalaya. Have a look at some of the important points regarding JNVST 2021 class 9th admit card shared as under-
- JNVST admit cards are issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of NVS free of cost.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card through online mode well on time to avoid the last minute hassle.
- All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall on the day of examination.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the exam venue without a valid hall ticket.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not damaged or mutilated as spoiled and damaged admit are not permitted.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card before and during the examination.
- No request for center change is accepted.
- Applicants are advised to reach the examination venue at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe for future reference.
- Candidates only have to carry the admit card along with a blue or black pen to the examination
- Participants must not carry any restricted item to the examination hall such as a mobile phone, electronic gadget, calculator, paper etc.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website so that they can get regular updates about the hall ticket and other related information.
- Admit card can also be downloaded from this page through the direct link. (provided above).
- In case candidates find any issue related to admission card, they must contact the concerned offices and Navodaya Vidyalayas. They can also contact at the address mentioned below-
|JNVST Class 9th 2021 Admit Card||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|NVST Class 6th 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|JNVST Entrance Exam Preparation Books 2021||Click Here|
In case of any query related JNVST class 9th 2021 admit card, candidates can contact at the given contact details/ helpdesk number-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
B-15, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, Noida
Uttar Pradesh- 201307
Phone No.- 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Fax- 0120 – 2405922
For more updates about JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya class IX Admit card 2021, keep visiting our site. You can also share your queries related to the JNVST exam in the comment section provided below.