JNUEE Admit Card 2020: JNUEE & CEEB will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA is all set to conduct the aforementioned exams in 127 exam centers all over the country.
Update: As mentioned in the notification that JNUEE admit card will be available to download from 21st September but NTA didn’t release it on the scheduled date. We hope that it could be released today so stay with us for more updates.
The application submission process has already been winded up the NTA. Now the exam conducting authority is all set to release the JNU Admit Card 2020. If you have applied online for the entrance exam to get admission in JNU then you can get your admit card today from the official website of NTA for JNU.
In this article, you will get all the important information about JNUEE and its admit card. Have a look at the important events associated with this entrance exam.
NTA JNUEE Admit Card 2020
The admit card for JNU entrance exam is an essential document and with carrying the hall ticket no applicant can get the entry in the examination hall. First, the candidate will have to show his/her admit card at the examination center then only he/she will get the admission in the exam hall.
This year National Testing Agency (NTA ) will conduct its JNU entrance exam to offer admission to students in their preferred subjects. NTA is authorized to provide the hall ticket to every entrance exam aspirants.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
NTA will make the JNU Hall Ticket available online for all those candidates who have submitted their application form along with the fee. Candidates will not get their hall ticket through post or any other medium. They will have to download this important document from the website of NTA-JNU.
JNU Admit Card Important Dates 2020
|Article Category||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Hall ticket|
|JNE Admit card will be available for the entrance exam|
|Date of JNUEE examination|| |
5th to 8th October 2020
|Name of the Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE-CEEB)|
|Exam Scheme||LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Timings||First Session: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm & Second Session: 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Status of Admit Card||Available soon|
To know the steps to download the JNU Hall Ticket, read this further.
How to download the JNU 2020 Admit Card
Now all the exam conducting authority make the admit card available on its website so that applicants can download it easily without any hassle. The same process NTA has applied for JNU entrance exam. Applicants must make sure to keep their registration details in hand since it is required to download the admit card of JNU.
It’s easy to get the admit card of JNU entrance exam from its website. All you need to do is to follow the below-given steps;
- 1st Step: Navigate to the official website of NTA-JNU. Here is the URL of the same ntajnu.nic.in.
- 2nd Step: Find the link for JNUEE-CEEB exam, given on the home page. Click on the link.
- 3rd Step: the link will redirect to the next page where you need to enter your login credentials; application number and password.
- 4th Step: Click on submit button after entering all the details and that’s how you will be able to see your hall ticket on the screen.
- 5th Step: Now you can download the call letter and bring it to the exam hall to write the exam.
Click here to download JNUEE admit card (Available soon)
Details on JNU hall ticket 2020
You will get an entry in the exam hall based on the information imprinted on your admit card so read it carefully. You will find following details on you JNU Hall ticket 2020;
- Candidates’ personal and basic information such as; Name, photograph, signature, Date of Birth and category of the candidate
- Application Number and Roll Number of the applicant
- Examination details such as subject appearing, Duration of Exam, reporting time, date of the exam
- Exam Centre details like name and address of exam center, exam center code, etc.
- Signatures of Invigilator and Candidate both
- Instructions for the applicants for the exam day. It is important that candidates read all the instruction given below in the JNU admit card and follow them too.
On the day of the exam, candidates must make sure to carry their one photo id proof along with admit card for an exam and a passport size photograph.
Documents to be carried along with JNUEE Admit Card
It is mandatory to carry one government-approved photo id proof along with admit card to the exam center for the applicants. Here is the list of permissible ID Proof’s that can be carried along with the Hall ticket of JNUEE for the entrance examination. Candidates will have to carry any one of the following with them.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter Id Card
- Passport/ any other official document issued by Union or State Government
Important Instructions for JNUEE Admit Card
Here are some important instructions that you need to keep in mind for the JNUEE Exam and its admit card.
- No hard copy of admit card will be sent to the applicants’ address. All candidates can get their admit card from the website only.
- The exam center and exam date & time will be mentioned on the admit card. So, the candidate should read it carefully.
- Take a clear print out of your admit card and if possible then get a colored one as it is more clear than the black and white print outs.
- Show your ID proof when asked.
- In case any candidate forgets his application number, then he can get it by entering their name or date of birth (as mentioned in the application form)
- Any kind of study material or mobile phones or electronic watch is not allowed in the examination hall so do not carry any one of the banned items in the exam center and hall.