JKSSB JE Admit Card 2023 (Released): J&K SSB released the admit card for the Junior engineer [Civil] posts online at their official portal. JE exam is scheduled to be held on 19 November 2023. So those who have submitted their application for this post may now download their hall ticket, the link shared below in this article. For more details about JKSSB JE Admit Card and its exam read the article.
JKSSB JE Admit Card 2023
JKSSB will not send a call letter to any applicant at their postal address so you all need to get it from their website once it is available. Board will issue admit cards to only those candidates who had submitted their application by the closing date, and their application is found to be in order and accepted by the board.
Information regarding the date and time of examination along with roll number will be issued on the board website two weeks before the examination, and in case any applicant doesn’t find his/her name in the list then they must report to the concerned ‘DO’ of the selection board.
JKSSB Various Vacancies Admit Card: Overview
|Authority name||J&K Service Selection Board|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Notification Number||06/202, Item no 201|
|Exam date||19 November 2023|
|Admit Card||14 November 2023|
Steps to download JKSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2023
The Selection Board of JK will release its various vacancies admit card online at their official portal which can be downloaded by the candidates by following the steps given below:
- You have to first visit the official website of JKSSB which is jkssb.nic.in
- Now on the home page, you need to navigate through the What’s new section to find the admit card for notification number 06/202
- Once you click on the link available a new page will open where you need to submit your application number and date of birth.
- Those who forgot their application number can retrieve it easily whose process is discussed below.
- Once you submit the details hit the download tab and your admit card will be on your screen.
- Verify the details mentioned in it and in case of any discrepancy report the same to the concerned department of the board or can also call at their helpdesk number.
- Save the admit card file and take its print out
Details available in JKSSB JE admit card
Applicant your admit card will carry some important details which you need to check and the details for the same are given below: –
- Applicant name
- Post applied for
- Date and day of CBT
- Examination centre details
- Father/mother name
- Application number
- Board name
- Instruction for examination
- Things to bring during the examination
How to retrieve JKSSB Application number?
It is important for all them to keep their application number handy because it will be required while downloading the admit card. But if unfortunately you forgot or lost the same then it can be retrieved easily from the portal itself all you need to do is just follow the steps that are given below: –
- Move on to the login window of admit card
- Here press the forgot application number tab
- It will open a new page, where it may ask you to submit some details like
- Registered mobile number or email ID submitted during the form submission
- After submitting this, your application details will be displayed and from it, you can write down the application number.
- Now after getting the same you may proceed to download the admit card.
Documents to be carried on examination day
Here are the lists of documents which are mandatory to be carried on examination day along with your respective admit card slip: –
- Valid photo identification proof of candidate like
- Aadhaar card or print out of E-Aadhaar
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- School/college or University Id card
- Employer ID card (Govt. PSU/ private)
- Along with this Two passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form)
JKSSB JE JA and other post examination scheme
The examination scheme for the post will be based on following items: –
- Question will be of objective type
- Question paper will be available in one language i.e. English
- One-fourth of marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt
- Total marks and duration of examination vary as per the post you have applied for whose details are given at the end of this page.