JKSSB Driver Admit Card 2023: The Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board will be examining the recruitment of the JKSSB Driver on the 24th December, 2023. The candidates who have filled in the application form for driver recruitment will be able to retrieve their admit card online beginning on the 19th of January 2023. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the JKSSB to download their JKSSB Driver Admit Card 2023 i.e. jkssb.nic.in.
Apart from this, the applicant will also have the option to download their hall ticket from the direct link provided by us at the end of this article. The download link will be available at the end of this article in the ‘Important Link’ section.
JKSSB Driver Admit Card 2023
The selection board has provided a notification stating that the JKSSB will conduct the examination on 24th December 2023 for the various posts mentioned in the notice.
The Level-1 admit card retrieved will only consist of the information about the name of the exam time, the exam city along with the date of the exam. Afterwards, the authorities will release Level 2 or the final admit card for the candidates 3 days before the exam. It will consist of the name and the exam centre’s address.
JKSSB Driver Examination 2023:Outline
The summary of the JKSSB Driver Grade 2 examination 2023 has been provided in the below table. The candidates appearing for the examination can have a glance at this. It will also present the candidates with important dates.
|Examination Held For
|Driver / Driver Grade-II / Driver-II / Tractor Driver
|Exam Conducted By
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
|Mode of Examination
|Computer Based Written Test(CBT)
|Exam To Be Held On
|24th December 2023
|Admit Card Availability Date
|19th December 2023
|Location of Job
|Across Jammu and Kashmir
How To Download JKSSB Driver Admit Card 2023?
As the authorities have uploaded the hall ticket on their official portal, the candidates can follow the below steps and can download the hall ticket accordingly.
- As a first step, the applicant has to open the official portal of the Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in
- Now the applicant will see the homepage of the JKSSB.
- Multiple links will be available on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Search for ‘Admit cards for the’ CBT Examinations for various posts to be held on 24 December 2023′. Click on that link.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- On the top right side of this page, there will be a link to “Login to Download Admit Card’.Click on that link.
- A new login page will open up on the screen.
- Now the candidates have to select the post for which they have applied, and have to fill in the application ID provided to them at the time of filling up the application form and the date of birth.
- Now finally click on the login icon.
Eventually, the applicant’s admit card will appear on the screen and the candidate can download it and is advised to take out at least 2 copies of the hall ticket.
Details to be checked in Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s Name
- Name of the Exam along with the Conducting Authority.
- Name of the Exam City, date and time.
Three days before the examination, the candidate is required to download the Level 2 Admit card. This will contain the name and address of the exam centre.
Whom should I contact in case of any problem related to the JKSSB admit card?
The candidates can contact the phone number below and write to the email provided below in case of problem-related with the JKSSB admit card:
-For Jammu- 0191-2461335
-For Srinagar- 0194-2435089
-Email Id- email@example.com
What documents will be accepted as Identity proof at the examination centre?
The documents that would be accepted as ID proof are provided below:
Will there be any negative markings in the CBT examination to be held?
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer marked by the candidate in the CBT examination.