Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) completed the application process for the recruitment of Medical Officers. The selection test is scheduled to be conducted on 26th November, and before the exam, all the candidates will be issued the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card (Allopathic).
As per the schedule available, the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit cards is likely to be out in 3rd week of November 2023. Applicants may download the same online from JKPSC Portal. All must get their hall ticket once available and the same need to be produced while appearing for the examination.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023
The admit card indicates crucial information about the exam date, timing, examination centres, etc. Candidates can download it from the official website of JKPSC. No physical hall ticket/ roll number slip will be dispatched to any of the candidates.
They have to obtain it online using their application details to download the admit card will be provided here. To collect more information about the admit card availability date, downloading procedure, examination centre, and exam instructions, read this article until the end.
|Recruitment||JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment|
|Concerned Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Date of exam||26 November 2023|
|Issue date of admit card||November 2023|
How to download the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023?
To download the admit card from the JKPSC portal once it is made available there, candidates have to follow the given steps-
- Step 1- Start by opening the official website of JKPSC.
- Step 2- Hit the Medical Officer Examination download link shown on the portal’s homepage.
- Step 3- You will be directed to the admit card download page.
- Step 4– On this page, you must fill in all the required details. Submit the details.
- Step 5- The admit card for the medical examination will open.
- Step 6- You have to check all the information mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Step 7- Lastly save the admit card pdf and do not forget to take multiple printouts of the same so that it can be carried to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
Hall Ticket Particulars
JKPSC MO applicants will see the following information on their admit card-
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the post
- Registration No.
- Roll Number
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Day and date of the selection exam
- Examination timing
- Name and code of exam centre
- Full address of the exam centre
- Photograph/ space for the photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature of the invigilator
- Covid guidelines
- Important instructions related to the exam
Documents required at the exam centre
To secure entry into the JKPSC MO exam centre candidates need to have the following documents with them-
- A hard copy of admit card/ Roll Number Slip was downloaded online.
- An original photo id card with a photocopy of it. Candidates can produce any of the following id proofs-
- Voter Id,
- Aadhaar Card/ e-Aadhaar
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Employer ID
- School/ College/ University Id card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of the candidates.
JKPSC Medical Officer Examination Centre
- All the applicants will be issued separate exam centres.
- The selection exam is scheduled to be conducted at the exam centers established in Jammu and Srinagar.
- The allocation of exam centres to the candidates will be done at the discretion of the Selection Authority. Therefore, any request for a change of the allotted exam centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted exam centre on time on exam day.
- They have to report only at the test centre allotted to them.
|Check Here||JKPSC Official Website|
|JKPSC MO Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
For any kind of support related to the JKPSC Medical Officer admit card, you can contact the Commission using the support email provided here-