JKPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2022 Date: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has completed the application process for the recruitment of 708 Medical Officers on 24th January 2022. The selection test is scheduled for 24th May 2022, and before the exam, all the candidates will be issued JKPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2022 on 17th May 2022. JKPSC Medical Officer Admit cards will be issued at least two weeks prior to the exam date to all the registered candidates.
Update: Applicants may now download their JKSC MO Admit Card.
- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- 2 How to download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022?
- 3 JKPSC Medical Officer Examination Centre
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
The admit card indicates crucial information about the exam date, timing, examination centers, etc. Candidates can download it from the official website of JKPSC. No physical hall ticket/ roll number slip will be dispatched to any of the candidates. They have to obtain it online using their application details to download the admit card will be provided here. To collect more information about the admit card availability date, its downloading procedure, examination center, and exam instructions, do read this article till the end.
|Recruitment||JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment|
|Concerned Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Notification No.||14-PSC (DR-P) of 2021|
|Date of exam||24th May (Allopathic)|
|Issue date of admit card||17th May|
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
|Release of notification||18th December 2021|
|Starting of online application||20th December 2021|
|Last date of online application||24th January 2022|
|Editing in Application form||22nd – 24th January 2022|
|Date of issue of admit card||17th May 2022|
|Examination Date||24th May 2022|
|Publication of Result||To be announced later|
How to download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022?
To download the admit card from the JKPSC portal once it will be made available there, candidates have to follow the given steps-
- Step 1- Start by opening the official website of JKPSC.
- Step 2- Hit the Medical Officer Examination download link shown on the portal’s homepage.
- Step 3- You will be directed to the admit card download page.
- Step 4– On this page, you have to fill all the required details. Submit the details.
- Step 5- The admit card for medical examination will open.
- Step 6- You have to check all the information mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Step 7- Lastly save the admit card pdf and do not forget to take multiple printouts of the same so that it can be carried to the exam centre on the day of exam.
Hall Ticket Particulars
JKPSC MO applicants will see the following information on their admit card-
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the post
- Registration No.
- Roll Number
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Day and date of the selection exam
- Examination timing
- Name and code of exam centre
- Full address of the exam centre
- Photograph/ space for the photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature of the invigilator
- Covid guidelines
- Important instructions related to the exam
Documents required at the exam center
To secure entry into the JKPSC MO exam center candidates need to have the following documents with them-
- A hard copy of admit card/ Roll Number Slip was downloaded online.
- An original photo id card with a photocopy of it. Candidates can produce any of the following id proofs-
- Voter Id,
- Aadhaar Card/ e-Aadhaar
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Employer ID
- School/ College/ University Id card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of the candidates.
JKPSC Medical Officer Examination Centre
- All the applicants will be issued separate exam centres.
- The selection exam is scheduled to be conducted at the exam centers established in Jammu and Srinagar.
- The allocation of exam centres to the candidates will be done at the discretion of the Selection Authority. Therefore, any request for a change of the allotted exam centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted exam center on time on the exam day.
- They have to report only at the test center allotted to them.
JKPSC MO Examination Scheme
- The selection exam will be a written exam.
- It will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The test will be of NEET standard.
- The duration of exam will be 120 minutes. Compensatory time of 20 minutes will be provided to physically abled candidates. Scribe facility is also allowed for respective candidates.
- There will be negative marking. 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- Candidates meeting the minimum qualifying marks criteria/ benchmark fixed by the commission will be considered for appointment.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|JKPSC MO Admit Card||Available Now|
|Exam Date Notice||Check here | Revised Notice|
For any kind of support related to the JKPSC Medical Officer admit card, you can contact the Commission using the support email provided here-