JK Bank Admit Card 2020 For PO & Banking Associates: According to the information provided by official authority, JK Bank admit card for bank recruitment will be available soon. Once it will be available, candidate can download it from official website by details. It is expected that J&K Bank Admit Card for PO and Banking Associates posts will be made available to candidate before 10 days of examination.
JK Bank Admit Card 2020
जिन विद्यार्थियों ने जम्मू एंड कश्मीर बैंक के लिए आवेदन किया है वह जल्दी एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर पाएंगे एडमिट कार्ड परीक्षा के 10 दिन पहले ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर डाल दी जाएगी विद्यार्थी अपना लोन डिटेल्स डालकर उसे वहां से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं परीक्षा केंद्र पर एडमिट कार्ड की तथा एक पहचान पत्र की अति आवश्यकता है यह उम्मीद की जा रही है सितंबर माह में परीक्षा ले ली जाएगीl
|1||Board conducting exam||Jammu and Kashmir bank|
|2||Posts||Probationary officer and banking Associates|
|4||Examination date||Last week of September (Tentatively)|
|5||Admit card Schedule||10 days before examination|
J&K Bank PO and Banking Associates Recruitment 2020- Overview
Jammu and Kashmir bank has announced recruitment for total 1850 vacancies. These vacancies include post of probationary officer and banking Associates. All the candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts need to fill the form from official website. The starting date for application form is from 2nd July 2020. Last date of application form, fee payment, editing, and modification is 24th July. Last date to print out application form is 8th August 2020. Once the candidate fills the form, soon JK Bank Admit Card for prelims examination will be provided. Candidate needs to download it for examination.
J&K Bank Admit Card Details
After downloading admit card from official website, candidate should check all the details. The details which will be available on admit card are:-
- Name of the board conducting examination
- Examination name
- Name of the post
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Signature and photograph of candidate
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Date and time of examination
- Complete address of examination centre
- One complete sheet containing instruction
Examination Pattern For J&K Bank PO Exam
Examination pattern for PO and banking Associates will be different for prelims and Mains examination. We are providing all the details which candidate needs to know before sitting in examination.
Examination pattern and recruitment process consists of three stages which are
- Mains and
Candidate needs to clear all the stages to get selected.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Pattern of J&K bank preliminary examination:-
- For total hundred questions, 60 minutes will be allotted.
- Question paper will be in 3 sections each section will have separate 20 minutes.
- 30 questions will be of English language, 35 questions will be of reasoning ability and 35 questions will be of quantitative aptitude
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be deduction of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer
For J&K Bank PO Mains Examination:-
Total of 3 hour is duration will be provided for 155 questions of 200 marks.
Name of the topic total question total marks and duration separately has been provided below:-
|Topics||Total Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|General/Economic/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||35||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||45||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||35||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||25||2||30 minutes|
J&K Bank PO and Banking Associate Result
Separate result for both preliminary and mains will be provided for banking associate and PO. Candidate can check their results through official website by providing registration number and password. Result will consist of full marks along with cut off and candidate score.
Do’s and don’ts for J&K Bank PO and banking associate examination
Here is some list of do’s and don’ts which need to be followed for examination. Candidate should follow each point to avoid any problem.
Do’s for examination
- Candidate must present at examination centre with original identity proof and admit card printout
- It is required to reach examination centre at least 30 minutes before reporting time
- Candidate should visit examination venue at least one day before to avoid any confusion in address
- Candidate should be properly dressed
- Candidate should follow all the instructions given by authorities at examination centre
Don’t for examination centre
- Candidate must not bring any electronic gadget such as mobile phone calculator or digital watch
- No lose paper is allowed inside examination hall
- Candidate should not argue with examination invigilator
- Eating and chewing is not allowed in examination hall
- Responsibility of all the material is of candidate. So candidate should bring only required items.
How To Download J&K Bank Admit Card for PO & Banking Associate
All the candidates who have applied for the recruitment post need to download admit card from official website. These admit card can be downloaded by following below procedure. Procedure to download it is:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website which is https://www.jkbank.com/
- On home screen there will be an option for career link
- Click that link
- Candidate details will be asked such as registration number and password
- Candidate have to fill carefully all the details which has been asked and press the submit button
- Admit card will be shown on your computer screen
- It is required to download admit card and take a printout for future reference.
J&K Bank Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Question
Ans. It is expected that J&K Bank admit card will be available 10 days before examination
Ans. Admit card for examination will be downloaded from official website https://www.jkbank.com/.
Ans. A total of 1850 vacancy has been announced. 350 of them will be for probationary officer, 1500 for bank clerk or banking associate.
Ans. A maximum age is assigned to PO applicant is 32 years. For banking associate maximum age is 30 years.
Ans. Candidate must have attended graduation from a recognised University to fill application form.