JK Bank Admit Card 2020 For PO Mains & Banking Associates (OUT): JK bank has released the PO Interview admit card for such candidates who had qualified the mains examination. Such candidates can download their PO interview call letter from link shared below. Earlier, JK Bank has released the banking associates admit card for candidates who had submitted the application for it. Applicant can download their call letter from 23rd Dec. to 31st Jan 2021 whose link is shared on this page. Earlier, JK Banks has released its PO mains examination admit card for those candidates who had qualified prelims examination successfully. Such applicants can download their PO Mains admit card from link shared below and the facility to download the same will be available till 27th Dec 2020. PO Mains exam was scheduled for 27th December 2020.
Update: JK Bank Po Interview Call letter is now available to download whose link is shared below
Update: JK Bank PO Mains admit Card is now available to download from link shared below.
JK Bank Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 J&K Bank PO and Banking Associates Recruitment 2020- Overview
- 1.2 Examination Pattern For J&K Bank PO Exam
- 1.3 For J&K Bank PO Mains Examination:-
- 1.4 J&K Bank PO and Banking Associate Result
- 1.5 How To Download J&K Bank Admit Card for PO & Banking Associate
JK Bank Admit Card 2020
जिन विद्यार्थियों ने जम्मू एंड कश्मीर बैंक मै बैंकिंग एसोसिएट्स पद के लिए आवेदन किया है वह विद्यार्थी अपने आवेदन पत्र 23 दिसंबर से डाउनलोड कर सकते है इससे पहले जिन्होंने पी ओ पद के लिए आवेदन किया था उनको आवेदन पत्र पहले ही प्राप्त हो चुके है। विद्यार्थी आवेदन पत्र को अपना लॉगिन डिटेल्स डालकर उसे वहां से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं परीक्षा केंद्र पर एडमिट कार्ड की तथा एक पहचान पत्र की अति आवश्यकता है|
Note: Candidates can appear for mock test paper for PO whose link is given below
|1||Board conducting exam||Jammu and Kashmir bank|
|2||Posts||Probationary officer and banking Associates|
|4||Examination date for PO (Prelims)||25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, November and 1st December 2020|
|4||Examination date for PO (Mains)||27th December 2020|
|5||Examination date for banking associates||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st January 2021|
|6||Admit card Schedule for||For PO (Prelims): 13th November (Available Now)|
PO (Mains): 18th Dec (Available Now)
|7||Admit card availability for Banking associates||23rd Dec 2020 (Available Now)|
|8||PO Interview Admit Card||Available Now|
J&K Banking Associates Exam and Admit Card Date Notice
J&K PO Exam and Admit card notice
J&K Bank PO and Banking Associates Recruitment 2020- Overview
Jammu and Kashmir bank has announced recruitment for total of 1850 vacancies. These vacancies include post of probationary officer and banking Associates. All the candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts need to fill the form from official website. The starting date for application form is from 2nd July 2020. Last date for the application form, fee payment, editing, and modification is 24th July whereas the date to print out application form is 8th August 2020.
J&K Bank Admit Card Details
After downloading admit card from official website, candidate should check all the details. The details which will be available on admit card are:-
- Name of the board conducting examination
- Examination name
- Name of the post
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Signature and photograph of candidate
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Date and time of examination
- Complete address of examination centre
- One complete sheet containing instruction
Examination Pattern For J&K Bank PO Exam
Examination pattern for PO and banking Associates will be different for prelims and Mains examination. We are providing all the details which candidate needs to know before sitting in examination.
Examination pattern and recruitment process consists of three stages which are
- Mains and
Candidate needs to clear all the stages to get selected.
Pattern of J&K bank preliminary examination:-
- For total hundred questions, 60 minutes will be allotted.
- Question paper will be in 3 sections each section will have separate 20 minutes.
- 30 questions will be of English language, 35 questions will be of reasoning ability and 35 questions will be of quantitative aptitude
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be deduction of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer
For J&K Bank PO Mains Examination:-
Total of 3 hour is duration will be provided for 155 questions of 200 marks.
Name of the topic total question total marks and duration separately has been provided below:-
|Topics||Total Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|General/Economic/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||35||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||45||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||35||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||25||2||30 minutes|
J&K Bank PO and Banking Associate Result
Separate result for both preliminary and mains will be provided for banking associate and PO. Candidate can check their results through official website by providing registration number and password. Result will consist of full marks along with cut off and candidate score.
Do’s and don’ts for J&K Bank PO and banking associate examination
Here is some list of do’s and don’ts which need to be followed for examination. Candidate should follow each point to avoid any problem.
Do’s for examination
- Candidate must present at examination centre with original identity proof and admit card printout
- It is required to reach examination centre at least 30 minutes before reporting time
- Candidate should visit examination venue at least one day before to avoid any confusion in address
- Candidate should be properly dressed
- Candidate should follow all the instructions given by authorities at examination centre
Don’t for examination centre
- Candidate must not bring any electronic gadget such as mobile phone calculator or digital watch
- No lose paper is allowed inside examination hall
- Candidate should not argue with examination invigilator
- Eating and chewing is not allowed in examination hall
- Responsibility of all the material is of candidate. So candidate should bring only required items.
How To Download J&K Bank Admit Card for PO & Banking Associate
All the candidates who have applied for the recruitment post need to download admit card from official website. These admit card can be downloaded by following below procedure. Procedure to download it is:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website which is https://www.jkbank.com/
- On home screen there will be an option for career link
- Click that link
- Candidate details will be asked such as registration number and password
- Candidate have to fill carefully all the details which has been asked and press the submit button
- Admit card will be shown on your computer screen
- It is required to download admit card and take a printout for future reference.
J&K Bank Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Admit card for JK bank banking associates will be available to download from 15th December onwards.
Ans. Admit card for examination will be downloaded from official website https://www.jkbank.com/.
Ans. A total of 1850 vacancy has been announced. 350 of them will be for probationary officer, 1500 for bank clerk or banking associate.
Ans. A maximum age is assigned to PO applicant is 32 years. For banking associate maximum age is 30 years.
Ans. Candidate must have attended graduation from a recognized University to fill application form.
It was scheduled to be held on 27th December 2020