JIPMER PhD Admit Card 2023 is published by the official on March 30th at 11 AM. Applicants who submitted their application may download the e-admit card online @ jimper.edu.in. A link to download the same will also be shared here. JIPMER PhD Entrance Test is scheduled to be held on 2nd April Sunday in a single shift from 9 AM to 10:30 AM. The Entrance test will be 90 minutes long which will be 70 marks. The exam will be divided into two sections viz Section 1 and Section and both sections will have 20 and 50 questions respectively.
In case applicants have any query regarding the examination then they may contact the officials at their helpline number during office hours only.
JIPMER PhD Admit Card 2023
It must be understood that JIPMER PhD Admit Card will not be sent via other means except online mode. The entrance test is CBT. Details like the applicant’s roll number, venue, date and time are furnished in the admit card. The details rectification mentioned in the hall ticket will not be entertained. Candidates must report to the exam hall by 7:00 AM.
The venue once allotted will not be changed. No one will permit to enter the exam hall if they didn’t hold a valid PhD Admit card along with identification proof.
JIPMER PhD Admit Card 2023
|JIPMER Admit card/ Hall Ticket
|Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
|Availability date of admit card
|30 March 2023
|Date of exam
|2 April 2023
|Mode of exam
JIPMER Admit Card 2023- Important Dates
|Issue of admit card
|30 March 2023 (11 AM)
|Date of conduct of exam
|2 April (9 to 10:30 AM0
|Date of declaration of result
|15 April 2023
How to download JIPMER Admit Card 2023?
JIPMER PhD hall ticket will issue online and candidates can now have the access to download it only through this medium or the link which is given below. They can get it downloaded by following the simple guide shared below-
- Visit official online portal of JIPMER (http://jipmer.edu.in).
- Click on the JIPMER 2023 Admit card link.
- Enter the login details and click on submit option.
- Admit card will appear.
- Check all the information mentioned on it.
- Save and print the same for future reference.
Information on JIPMER Admit card
Admit card will contain the following details of exam-
- Name and Date of birth of the candidate as typed in the application.
- Examination City allotted
- Exam time and shift
- Complete Information Exam Venue
- Category of Applicant
- Space for a sign of Invigilator
- Roll Number
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate in the application
Documents required on exam day
Candidates on the day of exam are required to carry only the following documents to the exam center-
- A printed copy of JIPMER Admit card
- A photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same. Candidates can carry any of the following photo ID proofs-
- – Aadhaar / E-AAdhar
- – Passport
- – Voter ID
- – Bank passbook with photograph
- – 12th class Board Admit card with photograph
- – Any other valid Government identity proof with a photograph
JIPMER 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Type
- Medium of exam- English
- Duration of exam- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Total number of Questions- 70
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark will be given for correct answers, 1/4th mark will be deducted for wrong answers, and for Unanswered questions no marks will be given or deducted.
Important Points Related to JIPMER PG Admit Card
- JIPMER 2023 hall ticket is uploaded online for all the registered candidates.
- Admit cards were issued only to successfully registered candidates.
- Institute will not issue any hard copy of admit card.
- All the candidates are required to carry their hall ticket and a photo ID proof (original plus Xerox copy) to the exam center. Without any of the two items candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must follow all the important points mentioned on the admit card about the exam.
- Any request for changing admit card details will not be entertained.
- Before leaving the exam hall, examinees should handover the admit card and photocopy of ID proof to the invigilator.
If you have any queries, then must ask in the comment section, we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.