JIPMER Admit Card 2021 has been published today i.e. 26th Nov 2020 for all the applicants. Candidates who are waiting for it can now download and print it from JIPMER official website. They should not expect that they will receive a hard copy of JIPMER PG Admit Card through post or any other medium individually. JIPMER Hall Ticket has issued only through the online mode.
Latest Update: JIPMER MBBS 2021 Admit Card has been released by higher authorities. Link of admit card is shared below in this article.
Candidates have to print the admit card on time and have to carry to the exam venue on the day of the exam. JIPMER Admit Card is also provided here in this article so that reader can download it conveniently without visiting the official website. They must reach the exam center well on time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
JIPMER Admit Card 2021
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) is a leading medical institution of India under the government of India. It has been declared the “Institute of National Importance”.
Also Check: Sarkari Result 2020
JIPMER conducts a national level entrance exam every year for admission to MBBS/DM/ MCH program in this premier medical institute. The exam for academic session 2021-22 is scheduled for 6th December 2020. Candidates ready to appear for this exam can now download their hall ticket.
JIPMER Hall Tickets 2020 for DM/ MCH has uploaded online. No printed copy of the same is issued. Candidates can get their hall tickets by using valid login details online. All the candidates have to carry the admit card in printed form to the exam center on the day of exam. They must also the instructions mentioned on the admit card regarding the exam.
Candidates should also keep this fact in mind that request for any change or rectification in any of the details of the admit card will not be considered under any of the circumstances. They should also ensure that they get the seal and signature of the center Representative/ Invigilator on their JIPMER 2020 Hall ticket at the exam center.
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2021 at a glance
|Name of the Exam||JIPMER DM/ MCH Entrance Test– Jan Session|
|Article Category||JIPMER Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Type of examination||National level Entrance Exam|
|Availability date of admit card||26th Nov 2020 (Availabe)|
|Date of exam||6th Dec 2020|
|Mode of exam||Online|
JIPMER Admit Card 2021- Important Dates
|Issue of admit card||26th Nov 202|
|Date of conduct of exam||6th December 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||Jan 2021 (Tentative)|
|Counseling||Jan 2021 (Tentative)|
Information on JIPMER Admit card
Admit card will contain following details of exam-
- Name and Date of birth of the candidate as typed in the application.
- Examination City allotted
- Exam time and shift
- Complete Information Exam Venue
- Category of Applicant
- Space for a sign of Invigilator
- Roll Number
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate in the application
JIPMER 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Type
- Medium of exam- English
- Duration of exam- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Total number of Questions- 100
- Marking Scheme- Four marks will be given for correct answers, one mark will be deducted for wrong answer and for Unanswered questions no marks will be given or deducted.
Documents to be carried to JIPMER exam venue
Candidates on the day of exam are required to carry only the following documents to the exam center-
- A printed copy of JIPMER Admit card
- A photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same. Candidates can carry any of the following photo ID proofs-
- – AAdhar / E-AAdhar
- – Passport
- – Voter ID
- – Bank passbook with photograph
- – 12th class Board Admit card with photograph
- – Any other valid Government identity proof with photograph
Candidates found with documents or paper other than the aforementioned at the exam hall will be disqualified from the exam.
Important Points Related to JIPMER PG Admit Card 2021
- JIPMER 2021 hall ticket is uploaded online today i.e. 26th Nov 2020 for all the registered candidates.
- Admit card has issued only to the successfully registered candidates.
- Institute will not issue any hard copy of admit card.
- All the candidates are required to carry their hall ticket and a photo ID proof (original plus Xerox copy) to the exam center. Without any of the two items candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must follow all the important points mentioned on the admit card about the exam.
- Any request for changing admit card details will not be entertained.
- Before leaving the exam hall, examinees should handover the admit card and photocopy of ID proof to the invigilator.
How to download JIPMER Admit Card 2021?
JIPMER 2021 hall ticket has issued online and candidates can now have the access to download it only through this medium or the link which is given below. They can get it downloaded by following the simple guide shared below-
- Visit official online portal of JIPMER (http://jipmer.edu.in).
- Click on the JIPMER 2021 Admit card link.
- Enter the login details and click on submit option.
- Admit card will appear.
- Check all the information mentioned on it.
- Save and print the same for future references.
If you have any queries, then must ask in the comment section, we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.