Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022 B.Ed Exam Date: Admit card of B.Ed Jharkhand Board for the coming examination which is conducted by JCECEB has been released. As per the details, JCECEB B.Ed Exam will be held on 23 October 2022. Once the Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card is available its details and a link will be shared here. To know more about Jharkhand B.Ed admit card read the article given below.
It is expected that the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022 will be released four days before the examination.
About the Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2022
Every year the examination of B.Ed entrance is conducted by Jharkhand Board for education. This examination is conducted for admission to the B.Ed courses from government colleges. Here in article, we are going to discuss all the details which are necessary before giving the examination of B.Ed Jharkhand 2022.
It is a State Level Examination for entrance to B.Ed courses of Government College application for the B.Ed. entrance examination application form was started on 30th April and concluded on 15th May 2022 but later the application reopened on 24th September and is available till 3rd October 2022.
Get Here: Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card
JCECEB B.Ed Admit Card 2022
There will be an entrance examination which will consist of total hundred multiple-choice questions containing equal marks for each question. Students need to acquire minimum marks set by the board to qualify the examination.
Those students who will qualify the examination will be given admission to different colleges according to their merit. It means student who got more marks will be given the best college. The examination of Jharkhand B.Ed will be conducted in online mode.
How to download Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022?
Jharkhand B.Ed examination Entrance Exam Admit card will be uploaded on the official website 4 days before the examination. Candidate can login to the official website with the registration number to download the admit card. The procedure to download the admit card is given below. Follow the instruction which has been provided here to download it:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website of Jharkhand which is http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- In the download section, there will be the option of downloading admit card for the B.Ed examination
- Login credentials will be as fresh as the registration number and password fill in the details and press the submit button
- The admit card will be opened on the screen
- Download the admit card or take a printout
On the exam date, candidates should bring admit card along with the original ID proof and two photographs to appear in the examination. A candidate who does not present the admit card and original id proof will not be able to enter the examination centre.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria should be met by the candidates who are appearing for the B.Ed examination. The eligibility criteria are-
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in their bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science, humanity or social science
- Those candidates who have done BTech or Mtech in the specialization of Science and Math need to score a minimum of 55% marks in filling the form
- Also, it is very much important that the candidate must have acquired the degree and should be able to produce the degree at the time of admission in B.Ed.
Basic structure of B.Ed Entrance Examination of Jharkhand 2022
The paper will be conducted online mode and a total of 100 questions will be there. In the paper, all the question will be multiple choice questions that are one question with four objective options. The candidate needs to select the correct answer to score maximum at the same time the candidate has to be aware not to take the wrong answer it will deduct the marks.
- There will be 30 questions in the language professionally (15 question in English and 15 questions in Hindi)
- A total of 40 questions will be from teaching aptitude and
- 30 questions from reasoning ability
Each question will carry one mark and there will be one-fourth deduction for each incorrect answer. However, there is no deduction for the questions which has been left attempted.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Jharkhand B.Ed examination 2022 syllabus has been uploaded on the official website the subject through which the questions will be asked are English, Hindi, reasoning, and teaching aptitude.
Ans. Every question will consist of 1 mark and there will be total of hundred questions is incorrect question will lead to a decrease of one-fourth mark and correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
Ans. Jharkhand B.Ed examination admit card will be downloaded from the official website which is http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/