JEST 2023 Admit Card link is active at www.jest.org.in. JEST 2023 will be held on 26th March. Read the Details below.
JEST 2023 Application process was closed on 3rd March and now the officials will conduct its entrance test on 26th March. To appear in it the officials release the JEST admit card on 16th March which can be downloaded online at www.jest.org.in.
JEST 2023 admit card link will be updated on this page on the given date. To know more about JEST 2023 admit card read the given article.
JEST 2023 Admit Card Download Link
JEST is a national-level entrance test conducted for admission of suitable candidates into PhD and Integrated PhD courses in Physics or Theoretical CS or Computational Biology or Neuroscience in any of the Participating Institutes. Candidates will be issued JEST hall tickets soon. The link to download the admit card will be updated on the JEST 2023 official website.
Candidates have to download it from their login using valid details. JEST admit card will not be sent by post. They have to carry it to the exam centre on the day of the test as without they will not be given permission to take the test.
Download here>>> JEST Admit Card
JEST 2023 Admit Card: An Overview
|Name of the Exam
|Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2023
|Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata)
|Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Program
|Date of conduct of JEST
|26th March 2023
|Date of downloading of admit card
|16th March 2023
|Validity of JEST Scorecard
Download JEST 2023 Admit Card @ jest.org.in
- Step 1- Open JEST 2023 official website.
- Step 2- Click on Admit card download link shared on the front page of the portal.
- Step 3- Enter your email id/ username and password received at the time of application.
- Step 4- Click on submit button.
- Step 5- JEST admit card PDF will open.
- Step 6- Read the admit card details and download the pdf.
- Step 7- Take multiple printouts of the hall tickets.
- Step 8- Take a printed copy of hall ticket to the exam centre.
JEST 2023 Admit Card Particulars
The admit card will include crucial information about the identity of the exam and about the entrance test. Check what all particulars are going to be seen there in the JEST admit card-
- Registration No.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name of the paper candidate has opted for
- Fee payment reference no.
- Address of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Examination timing
- Reporting Time
- Exam centre
- Instructions related to the exam
Document Required at the Exam centre
For entry into the examination center candidates are required to carry the following documents along with them-
- A hard copy of the JEST 2023 admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
- Any of the photo id card of the candidates.
Without the aforementioned documents, candidates will not be given entry to the examination centre.
List of JEST Examination Centres
JEST 2023 exam will be conducted at the following exam centres-
The exam centres are allotted on the basis of choice submitted by the candidates in the application form. The decision regarding the allotment of the exam centre to the candidates will be final. Any request regarding the change of test centre shall not be entertained. The information about the allotted exam centre will be printed on the admit card issued to the applicants. They are therefore advised to carefully check the exam centre information printed thereon.
- JEST 2023 is going to be conducted on 26th March 2023.
- The admit card will be made available from soon.
- Candidates can download the admit card online mode. No offline admit card will be provided by the conducting authority.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry admit card along with photo id to the exam centre.
|JEST 2023 Official website
|JEST 2023 Admit Card download link
|from 16th March
For any query related to the JEST 2023 Admit Card, you can reach out to us by dropping a comment in the comment section below.